Ashcroft and Evans Resign

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
Just heard it on the radio. Will post a link to story on it as soon as I find one.

How can this happen?! How can Bush accept these resignations?

How are we supposed to suspend civil liberties and institute our Theocracy without Dark Lord Ashcroft?! This cannot be! The forces of Imperial Neo-Conservatism are foiled again!

*Hissssssssssssss*!

**theim crawls back into his dark lair and hatches new plots for another day. One day the Christian Empire of America will become a reality!**

theim said:
How can this happen?! How can Bush accept these resignations?

How are we supposed to suspend civil liberties and institute our Theocracy without Dark Lord Ashcroft?! This cannot be! The forces of Imperial Neo-Conservatism are foiled again!

*Hissssssssssssss*!

**theim crawls back into his dark lair and hatches new plots for another day. One day the Christian Empire of America will become a reality!**

Theocracy forever! Burn witches! God is great!

theim said:

:rotflmao:

:clap:

Hehe...reminds me of a bit from a Dowd column..

"WASHINGTON — Just how much did Karl Rove hate not being one of the cool guys in high school in the 60's? Enough to hatch schemes to marshal the forces of darkness to take over the country?

Oh, yeah."

ScreamingEagle said:
A tiny crumb over which you liberals can celebrate...God and Ashcroft know you need it. :laugh:

I think a lot of this had to do with burnout as well. It's tempting for Liberals to assume it was purely political. Bush has no reason to push either one out the door, he doesn't need approval form the Demoncrats..........

Forum List

Back