Ashamed to be an america

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICA

Tea party oppose Mosque built in California. (too close to 9-11?)

Taxi driver stabbed because he is Muslim.

Koran being burned.

Mosques defaced.

Mormon temple burned.

Plus in 1007 Doug Soderstrom said it all.

“No one in their right mind can deny that Jesus, the Buddha, Mohammad, Confucius, or Lao Tse were men of good will.”

The final, and perhaps most important, reason why I am ashamed to be an American is due to the fact that we, more than any other people, have used our accumulated wealth (part of which comes from money earned from having sold more weapons of war to the rest of the world than the rest of the world put together) along with having developed the largest, most destructive military force (larger than the accumulated defense budgets of the rest of the world put together) since the beginning of time (next year’s defense budget will be nearly 700 billion dollars!), all the while realizing that if we had proven our love for God by using such funds to feed the hungry, medicate the sick, clothe the poor, house the homeless, and liberate the oppressed, we would have become a nation loved and revered by all…… rather than, as things have turned out, having become a land hated by nearly everyone in the world.

Why I Am Ashamed To Be An American By Doug Soderstrom

The most violent element in society is ignorance.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICA

Koran being burned.

Mosques defaced.

Mormon temple burned.

“No one in their right mind can deny that Jesus, the Buddha, Mohammad, Confucius, or Lao Tse were men of good will.”

The final, and perhaps most important, reason why I am ashamed to be an American is due to the fact that we, more than any other people, have used our accumulated wealth (part of which comes from money earned from having sold more weapons of war to the rest of the world than the rest of the world put together) along with having developed the largest, most destructive military force (larger than the accumulated defense budgets of the rest of the world put together) since the beginning of time (next year’s defense budget will be nearly 700 billion dollars!), all the while realizing that if we had proven our love for God by using such funds to feed the hungry, medicate the sick, clothe the poor, house the homeless, and liberate the oppressed, we would have become a nation loved and revered by all…… rather than, as things have turned out, having become a land hated by nearly everyone in the world.

ya buts them mosluims is tryin steal our freedums !!!!

ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICA

Koran being burned.

Mosques defaced.

Mormon temple burned.

Bullshit, Mohammad was a nut , a rapist, a pedophile, a wife abuser, and well you get the point.

ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICA

Koran being burned.

Mosques defaced.

Mormon temple burned.

Bullshit, Mohammad was a nut , a rapist, a pedophile, a wife abuser, and well you get the point.

No wonder him and god were tight...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00B3IqCvZdE[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REJ0Qc10iV0&feature=related]YouTube - An Atheist Reads the Bible - 3 - Jephthah[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pENyKqrswYM&feature=related]YouTube - An Atheist Reads the Bible - 11 - Marriage[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICA

Koran being burned.

Mosques defaced.

Mormon temple burned.

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and move to another country.

ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICA

Koran being burned.

Mosques defaced.

Mormon temple burned.

Looks like the Mexicans are takng your advice. When do you think their numbers will render your opinions worthless?:lol:

ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICA

Koran being burned.

Mosques defaced.

Mormon temple burned.

Looks like the Mexicans are takng your advice. When do you think their numbers will render your opinions worthless?:lol:

That will never happen.

Being ashamed of being an American is so easily remedied. Find a country in which you can be a proud citizen and move there. There are thousands waiting in line for the spot you will give up.. and btw. I am ashamed of you're being ashamed. it's why I have no respect for you know who.

ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICA

Koran being burned.

Mosques defaced.

Mormon temple burned.

Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up you whiney whore. Just because some random attack occurs against a muslim, you are ashamed of an entire nation? Every person of every religion and race gets attacked in this country every day. What, are you fucking retarded?

Last edited:
ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICA

Koran being burned.

Mosques defaced.

Mormon temple burned.

What a sad statement. I do understand its genesis, but still, there's a better way.

My country; and my country is the great American Republic. My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.
1641. Carl Schurz (1829-1906). Respectfully Quoted: A Dictionary of Quotations. 1989

if we weren't spending our money blowing up and rebuilding countries around the world how could our military contractors sustain their 30 billion dollars a year revenue stream!!

ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICA

Koran being burned.

Mosques defaced.

Mormon temple burned.

What a sad statement. I do understand its genesis, but still, there's a better way.

My country; and my country is the great American Republic. My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.
1641. Carl Schurz (1829-1906). Respectfully Quoted: A Dictionary of Quotations. 1989

Why would I be ashamed of being American? It is a fact. What other country has done as much good that has been ignored? The only thing our enemies advertise is the bad in the hope of getting Americans to be ashamed of being American. When you feel ashamed of that fact that you are an American, HE WINS.

ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICA

Koran being burned.

Mosques defaced.

Mormon temple burned.

You sound really depressed about your country, like maybe you need to forget about life for awhile and spend a weekend somewhere getting stoned. Tell you what, why don't book a weekend getaway to a nice place like, I don't know, a Taliban controlled area of Afghanistan, and walk down the street without a burka, I'm sure they will be happy to accomodate you.

Don't forget to videotape your excursion and post it on youtube for all to enjoy! :razz:

Forum List

Back