'Ashamed' Comey weighs calling himself Canadian, rips Trump border actions during Ireland visit

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Since he and his boss were running your storied police agency and the country like they do in Canada, honestly, this doesn't surprise me. He wants to be a King

'Ashamed' Comey weighs calling himself Canadian, rips Trump border actions during Ireland visit

During a visit to Ireland, fired FBI Director James Comey said Friday that he was so ashamed of current U.S. immigration policies that he considered telling Irish customs officials that he was Canadian when he arrived.

Comey made the remark during a public interview in Dublin, the Irish Times reported.

“I am ashamed of the way my country has acted with respect of those children. I am disgusted, I am horrified, I am embarrassed, I’m ashamed,” he said.

Comey, who is on a promotional tour for his book, "A Higher Loyalty," arrived in Ireland with his wife this week.

During a visit to Ireland, fired FBI Director James Comey said Friday that he was so ashamed of current U.S. immigration policies that he considered telling Irish customs officials that he was Canadian when he arrived.

That would have been most amusing, cuz lying to Customs could get you a trip to the pokey.

That would have been most amusing, cuz lying to Customs could get you a trip to the pokey.

Can you imagine he tried to "joke" around with them by saying that?

I should reach out to him, see if we can set up an Exchange Program with our governments. I'd start at the bottom and he could get a nice, cushy Canadian government job and I'd be quite content.

The guy did more harm to the FBI than any other person in the FBI save maybe Hoover.

Comey has destroyed the credibility of the FBI with his self proclaimed goodness.............

And now is trying to capitalize on it...............Using hyped up Pravda for book sales..........

He's a disgraced top dog of the FBI........

His opinions no longer matter.

I should reach out to him, see if we can set up an Exchange Program with our governments. I'd start at the bottom and he could get a nice, cushy Canadian government job and I'd be quite content.

The guy did more harm to the FBI than any other person in the FBI save maybe Hoover.
My father once joked with a Canadian customs officer in Fort Francis.
He was rewarded with a full vehicle search.

Since he and his boss were running your storied police agency and the country like they do in Canada, honestly, this doesn't surprise me. He wants to be a King

Comey made the remark during a public interview in Dublin, the Irish Times reported.

“I am ashamed of the way my country has acted with respect of those children. I am disgusted, I am horrified, I am embarrassed, I’m ashamed,” he said.

Comey, who is on a promotional tour for his book, "A Higher Loyalty," arrived in Ireland with his wife this week.

Typical Fox News title that distorts the truth.

Why don't they just call themselves 'Alt Right News' or ARN.

Comey needs to be worrying about going to prison.

obama-comeyliarspier.jpg

My father once joked with a Canadian customs officer in Fort Francis.
He was rewarded with a full vehicle search.

It's odd, when I was detained at the U.S border at the behest of the dirty RCMP and their underlings, I had some friendly conversations with the U.S border guards even as I well detained for about 20 min. I know that they had a pop up alert on their systems, I don't hold it against them, they are just doing their jobs. In fact, they were MUCH friendlier than the Canadian guards. One guy even shot the breeze with us for a few minutes.

Funny, I could tell one guy was perturbed, he was probably thinking "why in the fook do these idiots in Canada want to detain this guy?". I know the reasons behind it, though I won't repeat it because I don't want the Canadians to ever be wise to my OWN methods (hehe). I just know it confirmed a great deal for me that Canada didn't want me to leave the country. One day, I might share it...needless to say, it's not because I did anything wrong other than toy with a few pond scum in Canada. Canadian liars, disingenuous and self serving. Disgusting really.

They knew we were not a threat and generally when you speak to them, they can tell. I know they can tell, they do this every day, many thousands a day. After years of doing it, I would be willing to bet that they can tell when someone is lying more than an experience police investigator, they simply ask people similar questions over and over. This is why I never lie and I try and be direct with them, not wasting their time. I don't want them to miss something from ANOTHER person, because they have to deal with a smart ass.

We are passing the legalization of weed in Canada and it's going to cause many Canadians some problems. I don't even smoke, so it won't impact me, but it's going to impact many Canadians.

In the end, Comey can go fly a kite, he wouldn't DARE move to Canada.

A couple years ago I stepped on Canada illegally in a sense.
Boating on the border lake Namaken on MN side we stopped on an island in Canada and stole a rock for my rock garden collection.:www_MyEmoticons_com__shush:
I grab a rock every trip I go on.

Forum List

Back