Asantism vs. absence of faith

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I've seen several people perform remarkably impressive mental gymnastics to posit that asantism requires faith. That it's not an absence of faith, but rather it's own brand of religious faith.

If this is true, then what do you call someone with a complete absence of faith in Santa?

:eusa_think:

I've seen several people perform remarkably impressive mental gymnastics to posit that asantism requires faith. That it's not an absence of faith, but rather it's own brand of religious faith.

If this is true, then what do you call someone with a complete absence of faith in Santa?

Shit out of luck on Christmas morning.:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_eh: Party pooper?

Yep. I always tell my kids...if you don't believe in Santa don't come whining to me when he doesn't bring you anything. :eusa_angel:

Yep. I always tell my kids...if you don't believe in Santa don't come whining to me when he doesn't bring you anything. :eusa_angel:

Can you blame them for being skeptical after getting their third copy of "It Takes a Village"?

Forum List

Back