As World Leaders Flock to Jerusalem Palestinians Feel Let Down

Personally, I don't believe the jews should be driven out of Israel when the land is returned to the Palestinian people.

Jews would be allowed to become citizens of the new Palestine. Those that want to leave will be shown the door and can take one suitcase per person.

The jews who stay cannot hold public office or join the military, and must pay an annual dhimmi tax. ... :cool:

Three more reasons why there will never be a “ One State@ Solution. “ Citizens” of a Country paying to live in their “ New Country? “ :Boom2:
The Palestinian people were kind enough to allow jews fleeing Europe after WWll to immigrate to their land.

Not remembering that throughout history, anytime a country made the mistake of accepting jews. In the long run it never turned out good, and the people eventually had to drive the jews out of their land. This same pattern has been repeating itself for thousands of years.

Hitler had a brilliant plan to exile the worlds jews to a large island so gentiles could finally be rid of the problem. Unfortunately, WWll broke out and the plan wasn't implemented. ... :cool:
Anothet Islamic Moron. Please tell us what the Jews did that was so offensive prior to 1941.
One more reason why I pass out Candy every time I hear another Muslim has been killed
Still can’t tell us what the Jews did prior to them “ Stealing Palestine” in 1948. Muslim Mentality

All the Israeli jews have to do is lose one time and their terrorist state will no longer exist. ... :thup:
Now... all you need are enough Arabs with the balls and firepower to try it... good luck with that, eh? :laugh:
Common Kondor, even Nazi Muslims like Sunni Troll can drool over their fantasies.
I got to say though, a Jew hating Muslim who supports Palestinians and calls Israel a terrorist country... now that never gets old :lol:

The Palestinian people were kind enough to allow jews fleeing Europe after WWll to immigrate to their land.

Not remembering that throughout history, anytime a country made the mistake of accepting jews. In the long run it never turned out good, and the people eventually had to drive the jews out of their land. This same pattern has been repeating itself for thousands of years.

Hitler had a brilliant plan to exile the worlds jews to a large island so gentiles could finally be rid of the problem. Unfortunately, WWll broke out and the plan wasn't implemented. ... :cool:

Say wut? WWII, broke out? Adolf Hitler planned the war for ten years.

There is no reason, whatever to go back to Biblical times to determine ownership of anything, anywhere. A total waste of bandwidth.

This is 2021. The Palestinians freely elected Hamas, a terrorist organization to lead their country. They were offered 95% of what they wanted during the Obama administration and Palestinians walked away trying for more.

Trump offered them a place at the table if they agreed Israel had a right to exist. Palestine refused. Trump then made good on his and the three previous Presidents and moved our embassy to Jerusalem. Trump then negotiated historic peace treaties with five of Israels prior enemies.

Kamala/Biden will trash those achievement in favor of weakening our relationship with our best friend in the Mideast.

RE: As World Leaders Flock to Jerusalem Palestinians Feel Let Down
⁜→ Kondor3, Sunni Man, et al,

BLUF: It is rare; but, on occasion, you see where each side is correct in their opposing view.

All the Israeli jews have to do is lose one time and their terrorist state will no longer exist. ... :thup:
Now... all you need are enough Arabs with the balls and firepower to try it... good luck with that, eh? :laugh:
(COMMENT)

It will be a very long time before Israel's stability and security will be on par with its European trading partners. An expectation → certainly not in my lifetime. Until that time, America must help Israel gain a near quantitative balance and a certain qualitative advance in both the strategic capacity and tactical response arenas. The US national defense industry is no longer the top producer, or the source of the highest quality, or even the most technologically advanced defense systems. Congress has never really invested in education to produce the leading scientist, the research and development in the realm of technologies across the board. And thus, America will have to ensure that Israel has access to the leading technologies that will give it's country the best national defense programs and intelligence systems needed.

In this regard, it is a very common understanding that Israel is a very formidable military power, ranking ≈ 15th on the Global Firepower Index (GFI). Of the Middle East North African Regional powers, only Egypt ranks higher
(≈ 13th GFI). Israel and Egypt have enjoyed a reliably strong and enduring Peace Treaty for more than four decades. While the US is still number one, none of the remaining countries in the Top-5 GFI countries (Russia, China, Inda, France) are likely to come to America's aid, should the need arise, and thus, unlikely to come to Israel's aid (should the need arise). If Israel were to be engulfed in a serious conflict, its only dependable;e ally is the US. A US Expeditionary Fast Transport (EPF) can move at approximately 55-60 knots. From Norfolk to Haifa Israel, the over-water distance would be approximately 5400 nautical miles or 3.75 days travel time, not counting load and unload time and diesel refuel time. THUS, Israel will have to consider the rate of expenditure for POL, munitions, food, medical response and care; as well as critical equipment. In any serious confrontation, initial flash resupply will probably rely on air transport.

All these factors play a part in the defense strategy that lead many to believe that Israel cannot afford to fall prey to a foreign power. Once that happens, Israel is unlikely to recover.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Anothet Islamic Moron. Please tell us what the Jews did that was so offensive prior to 1941.
"Anothet Islamic Moron. Please tell us what the Jews did that was so offensive prior to 1941"

who said there was-?
I ask you- ILOVEISRAEL, who said there was--?>
I notify you as a friend, please be honest (as much as you can)

Thank you in advance :)-=

Once that happens, Israel is unlikely to recover.
The “Nation called “Israel”
Is no more than a clan -------​

"a group of close-knit and interrelated families (especially associated with families in the Scottish Highlands).

.l,,..,,

A clan is a group of people united by actual or perceived kinship and descent. Even if lineage details are unknown, clan members may be organized around a founding member or apical ancestor. Clans, in indigenous societies, tend to be exogamous, meaning that their members cannot marry one another.
Wikipedia
clan - Google Search
'BTW: I am going to start forum title "is a clan" native born-?

hope you all join in *********************/,.,..,.,.,.,.jio.,UHIDFYI64
:)-

I got to say though, a Jew hating Muslim who supports Palestinians and calls Israel a terrorist country... now that never gets old :lol:
Israel is a terrorist state. The Israel Defense Force (IDF) singles out and murders Palestinian children while smiling. Not just once or twice but dozens of times murdering one child after another.

This is what you tostman, support.

Israel is a terrorist state. The Israel Defense Force (IDF) singles out and murders Palestinian children while smiling. Not just once or twice but dozens of times murdering one child after another.

Jewish guy still banging your ex?

It turns out that this Jewish guy’s sperm cells are dead on arrival and this phenomenon is not isolated to one or two individuals but many, many more. The Jewish race or clan is shrinking in number. They will not see the year 2150 pass by because there will not be any one left to see it.

But you Toddsterpatriot, are among the few to see this unfold before your eyes.

It turns out that this Jewish guy’s sperm cells are dead on arrival and this phenomenon is not isolated to one or two individuals but many, many more. The Jewish race or clan is shrinking in number. They will not see the year 2150 pass by because there will not be any one left to see it.

Many Jewish guys are banging your ex?

Many Jewish guys are banging your ex?
Not just that, but his Jewish colleague got the promotion he was supposed to get :lol:

You support Palestinians celebrating when Israelis are massacred. How many times have Israelis celebrated and handed out candy after Palestinians were killed ? I await your response..

Liar%20too-M.jpg

Forum List

Back