As World Leaders Flock to Jerusalem Palestinians Feel Let Down

Personally, I don't believe the jews should be driven out of Israel when the land is returned to the Palestinian people.

Jews would be allowed to become citizens of the new Palestine. Those that want to leave will be shown the door and can take one suitcase per person.

The jews who stay cannot hold public office or join the military, and must pay an annual dhimmi tax. ... :cool:

Silence, goofy convert. ... :cool:

You’re safely ensconced in the Great Satan so let’s not pretend that your keyboard gee-had is meaningful. ... :cool:

The Palestinian people were kind enough to allow jews fleeing Europe after WWll to immigrate to their land.

Not remembering that throughout history, anytime a country made the mistake of accepting jews. In the long run it never turned out good, and the people eventually had to drive the jews out of their land. This same pattern has been repeating itself for thousands of years.

Hitler had a brilliant plan to exile the worlds jews to a large island so gentiles could finally be rid of the problem. Unfortunately, WWll broke out and the plan wasn't implemented. ... :cool:

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia

Palestinians allowed the Jews to immigrate to " their land?" Is that why there was so much Violence way before WW11? The Hebron Massacre is only one ecample

Hitler had a " brilliant plan"? Is that why he started to build the Concentration Camps in the early 1930's and wrote Mein Kampf in 1925? You're too stupid to know the difference

The Palestinian people were kind enough to allow jews fleeing Europe after WWll to immigrate to their land.

Not remembering that throughout history, anytime a country made the mistake of accepting jews. In the long run it never turned out good, and the people eventually had to drive the jews out of their land. This same pattern has been repeating itself for thousands of years.

Hitler had a brilliant plan to exile the worlds jews to a large island so gentiles could finally be rid of the problem. Unfortunately, WWll broke out and the plan wasn't implemented. ... :cool:
How sad for you and Adolph, but the arrival of the Jews after WWII was a blessing for the so called Palestinians, if only they had been smart enough and civilized enough to understand it. Those Arabs who did not make war against the Jews and who chose to stay in Israel now have a higher standard of living, better healthcare, more freedom, more opportunity, more rights and protections than Arabs living anywhere else in the ME. The so called Palestinians live in a culture that is both primitive and savage, and what they call resistance is just one long temper tantrum, and if they ever want to improve the quality of their lives, they are going to have to grow up and learn to deal with things in a mature and civilized way.

Why can't they live together?....I'm not being obtuse I really want to know why they can't get together after all these decades...this is the year 2020 AD...what is the problem?....
If a gang of home invaders broke into your house and made you and your family live in the garage. Would you just accept the situation and try to get along with the home invaders? ... :cool:
No but is that what really happened?...really?....

After the Fuhrer was given power in Germany, he built large work camps for the Jewish citizens. They had 100% employment opportunities, free housing and free food. But true to their rebellious nature, they continually complained ,and some even tried to escape the workers paradise the German people had given them.

Juden are such an ungrateful people. ... :cool:

I rest my case :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know what more pathetic, the fact that a middle aged man spends his days trolling on a message forum, or the fact that he has a link to rense.com in his signature... :lol: :lol:

The truth is, the Jews have no connection to the land they falsely call Israel

Promised Land
“Moses went up Mount Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of one hundred and twenty, according to Talmudic legend on 7 Adar, his 120th birthday exactly.

Moab is the historical name for a mountainous strip of land in modern-day
Jordan running along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea. In ancient times, it was home to the kingdom of the Moabites, a people often in conflict with their Israelite neighbors to the west.

The Moabites were a historical people, whose existence is attested to by numerous archeological findings, most notably the
Mesha Stele, which describes the Moabite victory over an unnamed son of King Omri of Israel. Their capital was Dibon, located next to the modern Jordanian town of Dhiban.
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Moab

From Jordan they moved to Egypt

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.To becoming rulers over all of Egypt

(Gen 41:40 KJV) [Pharaoh said unto Joseph ] Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.

(Gen 41:44 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:

(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.

(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

There they lived until Moses murders a man in the street for all to see so they flee marking the beginning of exodus

But that is not all,
the great leaders of the Jews were not buried in “Israel” but elsewhere--

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:13 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

The Truth Will Set You Free

:)-

Who is going to beat them, Arabs? LOL!
Israel exists because the USA keeps them afloat, but no more, Biden is going to cut off the gravy train and then Israel will be the first and only country to file bankruptcy.

But wait, they can live on their great exports, but what, they only export flowers that no one wants, oh so sad, sad indeed.

Then again with no fresh water to drink what do they do---?
I suggest cool aid,
1612737825124.png

They can mix it with saltwater & not know the difference

Personally, I don't believe the jews should be driven out of Israel when the land is returned to the Palestinian people.

Jews would be allowed to become citizens of the new Palestine. Those that want to leave will be shown the door and can take one suitcase per person.

The jews who stay cannot hold public office or join the military, and must pay an annual dhimmi tax. ... :cool:

Three more reasons why there will never be a “ One State@ Solution. “ Citizens” of a Country paying to live in their “ New Country? “ :Boom2:

Anothet Islamic Moron. Please tell us what the Jews did that was so offensive prior to 1941.
One more reason why I pass out Candy every time I hear another Muslim has been killed

Who is going to beat them, Arabs? LOL!
Israel exists because the USA keeps them afloat, but no more, Biden is going to cut off the gravy train and then Israel will be the first and only country to file bankruptcy.

But wait, they can live on their great exports, but what, they only export flowers that no one wants, oh so sad, sad indeed.

I suggest cool aid,
View attachment 454379
They can mix it with saltwater & not know the difference

Israel exists because the USA keeps them afloat

Why do you feel that?

Biden is going to cut off the gravy train

How much gravy? Link?

they only export flowers that no one wants, oh so sad, sad indeed.

Link?

Build desalinization plants.

Forum List

Back