As World Leaders Flock to Jerusalem Palestinians Feel Let Down

If the so called Palestinians would except living next to and with Jews peacefully their world would improve considerably....why are they the only approved bigots on the planet?...why do they escape criticism for being bigoted?...

Israel would not have achieved such greatness in 70 years if not for their hostile neighbors.

All the Israeli jews have to do is lose one time and their terrorist state will no longer exist. ... :thup:

What your herd mentality prevents you from understanding,
is that in that equation, that both signals the day of the judgement of all the enemies of Israel,
and the rise of a different kind of Jewish state.

Don't worry, we wrote much of your Quran as well as NT,
we know what's coming, cause we know what the original says, and we know what you think about it.

Want it or not, all your efforts will eventually result in strengthening Israel.

All the Israeli jews have to do is lose one time and their terrorist state will no longer exist. ... :thup:
Israel has Muslims "Palestinians in their government and they live together in Israel but the Palestinians want the Jews gone from Israel. Why can't they live together?....I'm not being obtuse I really want to know why they can't get together after all these decades...this is the year 2020 AD...what is the problem?....

Israel has Muslims "Palestinians in their government and they live together in Israel but the Palestinians want the Jews gone from Israel. Why can't they live together?....I'm not being obtuse I really want to know why they can't get together after all these decades...this is the year 2020 AD...what is the problem?....

Ask the Pro Pal lemonade drinkers why Abbas says “ No Israelis in Palestine “ and you will not get a answer

Every time the Palestinians kill one or more Israeli's, Israel retaliates & then the Pali's & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. Not too bright, are they?

Why can't they live together?....I'm not being obtuse I really want to know why they can't get together after all these decades...this is the year 2020 AD...what is the problem?....
If a gang of home invaders broke into your house and made you and your family live in the garage. Would you just accept the situation and try to get along with the home invaders? ... :cool:

Why can't they live together?....I'm not being obtuse I really want to know why they can't get together after all these decades...this is the year 2020 AD...what is the problem?....
If a gang of home invaders broke into your house and made you and your family live in the garage. Would you just accept the situation and try to get along with the home invaders? ... :cool:
By home invaders you mean, of course, Jewish immigrants.

Personally, I don't believe the jews should be driven out of Israel when the land is returned to the Palestinian people.

Jews would be allowed to become citizens of the new Palestine. Those that want to leave will be shown the door and can take one suitcase per person.

The jews who stay cannot hold public office or join the military, and must pay an annual dhimmi tax. ... :cool:

Exactly, and now you folks whine because Israel is the only nation in the entire middle east,
that succeeded freeing itself from Muslim domination.

Like America did to Mexico?

Personally, I don't believe the jews should be driven out of Israel when the land is returned to the Palestinian people.

Jews would be allowed to become citizens of the new Palestine. Those that want to leave will be shown the door and can take one suitcase per person.

The jews who stay cannot hold public office or join the military, and must pay an annual dhimmi tax. ... :cool:
lol You really don't see how bizarre that is? You just explained why there can never be a Palestinian state. The so called Palestinians are not victims, they are failed aggressors.

The Palestinian people were kind enough to allow jews fleeing Europe after WWll to immigrate to their land.

Not remembering that throughout history, anytime a country made the mistake of accepting jews. In the long run it never turned out good, and the people eventually had to drive the jews out of their land. This same pattern has been repeating itself for thousands of years.

Hitler had a brilliant plan to exile the worlds jews to a large island so gentiles could finally be rid of the problem. Unfortunately, WWll broke out and the plan wasn't implemented. ... :cool:

Exactly, and now you folks whine because Israel is the only nation in the entire middle east,
that succeeded freeing itself from Muslim domination.

Palestinian Authority Supreme Shari'a Judge And Abbas' Advisor Mahmoud Al-Habbash: The Jews Have No Connection To Jerusalem; This Is An Imperialist Myth And Distortion Of History

PA officials: Jews have ‘no right to pray’ at Western Wall
This is why Israelis and Palestinians can't live together

The Palestinian people were kind enough to allow jews fleeing Europe after WWll to immigrate to their land.

Not remembering that throughout history, anytime a country made the mistake of accepting jews. In the long run it never turned out good, and the people eventually had to drive the jews out of their land. This same pattern has been repeating itself for thousands of years.

Hitler had a brilliant plan to exile the worlds jews to a large island so gentiles could finally be rid of the problem. Unfortunately, WWll broke out and the plan wasn't implemented. ... :cool:

Where do you get your news from Sunni Troll?
Everything you say about Jews is true about Muslims. They cause trouble everywhere they go.
Look at all the attacks that they are perpetrating in Europe. Look at how man people have been slaughtered by Islamic jihadists.

You just can’t accept the fact that Muslims are a strain on the world while Jews contribute to the world.

Poor you :cool:

Forum List

Back