CDZ As usual, Ted Cruz had the BEST idea

Anyone who doesnt love Ted Cruz is at least twisted and at worst, an enemy of this country.

He is our finest Senator.

The most talented. The best orator and debater. Among the smartest. Among the most courageous and principled.

On ANY issue you can wait until Cruz declares HIS position and it will invariably be the best and most sensible one out of all the others.

In peacetime there is no more genial man. In wartime you will have no more dogged opponent and you had better not be his opponent because the odds are you will lose.

He even has real life super powers in that he can recall, word for word, anything and everything he has ever heard spoken.

His Conservative rating is like 95% with only one or two Senators being ranked any higher.

Cruz advised DJT to keep every one of his campaign promises.

And he advised Pres. Trump to build a wall.

He is this generation's greatest statesman.

Think Churchillian.

And when the Supreme Court considered the case of District of Columbia vs Heller, it was Ted Cruz who argued the case and won for each and every one of you 2nd Amendment lovers, the right to own and bear arms PERSONALLY instead of that right being interpreted to mean the organized state militia had the arms.

We came that close to being disarmed.

But thanks to Ted Cruz, we have our guns in our homes and not in the government's armories.

Ted Cruz is a great, God-fearing man and patriot.

Anyone who disagrees is a nothing burger

the only way cruz can improve himself and get my vote would be for him to leave the republican party

he is a true RINO

Anyone who doesnt love Ted Cruz is at least twisted and at worst, an enemy of this country.

The most talented. The best orator and debater. Among the smartest. Among the most courageous and principled.

On ANY issue you can wait until Cruz declares HIS position and it will invariably be the best and most sensible one out of all the others.

In peacetime there is no more genial man. In wartime you will have no more dogged opponent and you had better not be his opponent because the odds are you will lose.

He even has real life super powers in that he can recall, word for word, anything and everything he has ever heard spoken.

His Conservative rating is like 95% with only one or two Senators being ranked any higher.

Think Churchillian.

And when the Supreme Court considered the case of District of Columbia vs Heller, it was Ted Cruz who argued the case and won for each and every one of you 2nd Amendment lovers, the right to own and bear arms PERSONALLY instead of that right being interpreted to mean the organized state militia had the arms.

But thanks to Ted Cruz, we have our guns in our homes and not in the government's armories.

the only way cruz can improve himself and get my vote would be for him to leave the republican party

he is a true RINO
----------------------------------------------- Ted is still better than ALL the rest P.H..

The media hasnt much publicized the fact that the GOP Senator from Louisiana, John Kennedy, offered up a Clean bill to pay the Coast Guard and the Republicans voted for it 100% and the Democrats said, NO!!!

Even though the Dems had, just a couple years ago, voted for 300 miles of wall.

Now, they are playing politics and childishly making others pay for their selfishness.

As usual!

Ted Cruz is right.

As usual.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

He's a brilliant guy. The Senate bill he is talking about is S. 744.

Think Churchillian.

Like most conservatives he's a liar and wrong on the issues.

Cruz is a dreadful senator.

Think Churchillian.

In other words, in the video in the OP he presented you with a truth you can't handle and keep your political faith alive.

Think Churchillian.

THANK GOD CASE LAW CLAYTON IS HERE TO CLEAR UP ANY CONFUSION,,,

YEAH NOT REALLY, HE JUST BRINGS DOWN THE IQ OF THE CONVERSATION

i was sending Ted few bucks every once and awhile and i'm not even from Texas . Just saying . Ted is Great .
that should be illegal,,,isnt it a form of carpet bagging???

If you love America and knew more about Ted Cruz, you would not think him a RINO.

And the sad thing is that the enemies of America probably helped put you off of him without your knowledge.

How would a RINO earn a 95 % Conservative rating?

How would a RINO go to bat to save our 2nd Amendment right to own and bear arms?

Anyone can be tricked, as I assume you were in order to feel as you do about him.

But only a fool would prefer to believe a good man is bad when he is the best Senator any Conservative could ever hope for.

Last edited:
i was sending Ted few bucks every once and awhile and i'm not even from Texas . Just saying . Ted is Great .

If you love America and knew more about Ted Cruz, you would not think him a RINO.

And the sad thing is that the enemies of America probably helped put you off of him without your knowledge.

WELL IF WE ARE GOING TO CALL PEOPLE LIKE mccain and graham establishment republicans and since cruz is pretty much the opposite that would make him a RINO wouldnt it

or at least you cant call graham a rino and establishment at the same time since they are two different things

and of course there is my own POV which is I hate republicans just slightly less than democrats,,,based on their record of course

OH,, and I like ted cruz but wont vote for him because hes a republican

Think Churchillian.

he is a true RINO

No, he isnt.

I can prove he isnt.

You cant prove he is.

WELL IF WE ARE GOING TO CALL PEOPLE LIKE mccain and graham establishment republicans and since cruz is pretty much the opposite that would make him a RINO wouldnt it

or at least you cant call graham a rino and establishment at the same time since they are two different things

and of course there is my own POV which is I hate republicans just slightly less than democrats,,,based on their record of course

Then, you are a step below even a RINO.

:04:

Think Churchillian.

he is a true RINO

No, he isnt.

I can prove he isnt.

You cant prove he is.

dont get your panties all up in a dander

I said I like cruz and the only way he can improve is by leaving the corrupt republican party

Then, you are a step below even a RINO.

:04:
I dont know what that means,,,

How would a RINO go to bat to save our 2nd Amendment right to own and bear arms?

Anyone can be tricked, as I assume you were in order to feel as you do about him.

But only a fool would prefer to believe a good man is bad when he is the best Senator any Conservative could ever hope for.
please try limit your comments cause your all over the place

as for the 2nd amendment, the establishment republican party is in full favor of gun control and ted cruz is against it wouldnt that make him a RINO?

as for the 2nd amendment, the establishment republican party is in full favor of gun control and ted cruz is against it wouldnt that make him a RINO?
Ted Cruz is the ideal Senator.

Maligning him is a mistake if you love America.

Ted Cruz is the ideal Senator.

Maligning him is a mistake if you love America.

you are reading my whole comments arent you???

cause the only ones I am maligning are the republican party itself and how it is they that bring cruz down and also why I would never vote for him

its time to put down the kool-aid brother and join us in reality

Think Churchillian.

Anyone who doesnt love Hillary Clinton is at least twisted and at worst, an enemy of this country.

See how that works?

and its good that it works that way Faun , how can i or other Deplorables stand with enemy 'illary' or 'mrobama' Faun ??

Forum List

Back