CDZ As usual, Ted Cruz had the BEST idea

leecross

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2019
The media hasnt much publicized the fact that the GOP Senator from Louisiana, John Kennedy, offered up a Clean bill to pay the Coast Guard and the Republicans voted for it 100% and the Democrats said, NO!!!

Even though the Dems had, just a couple years ago, voted for 300 miles of wall.

Now, they are playing politics and childishly making others pay for their selfishness.

As usual!

Ted Cruz is right.

As usual.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

The media hasnt much publicized the fact that the GOP Senator from Louisiana, John Kennedy, offered up a Clean bill to pay the Coast Guard and the Republicans voted for it 100% and the Democrats said, NO!!!

Now, they are playing politics and childishly making others pay for their selfishness.

As usual!

Ted Cruz is right.

As usual.

Ted Cruz is one of the most full of shit politicians I’ve ever seen. Can’t believe you fall for his crap

Anyone who doesnt love Ted Cruz is at least twisted and at worst, an enemy of this country.

He is our finest Senator.

The most talented. The best orator and debater. Among the smartest. Among the most courageous and principled.

On ANY issue you can wait until Cruz declares HIS position and it will invariably be the best and most sensible one out of all the others.

In peacetime there is no more genial man. In wartime you will have no more dogged opponent and you had better not be his opponent because the odds are you will lose.

He even has real life super powers in that he can recall, word for word, anything and everything he has ever heard spoken.

His Conservative rating is like 95% with only one or two Senators being ranked any higher.

Cruz advised DJT to keep every one of his campaign promises.

And he advised Pres. Trump to build a wall.

He is this generation's greatest statesman.

Think Churchillian.

And when the Supreme Court considered the case of District of Columbia vs Heller, it was Ted Cruz who argued the case and won for each and every one of you 2nd Amendment lovers, the right to own and bear arms PERSONALLY instead of that right being interpreted to mean the organized state militia had the arms.

We came that close to being disarmed.

But thanks to Ted Cruz, we have our guns in our homes and not in the government's armories.

Ted Cruz is a great, God-fearing man and patriot.

Anyone who disagrees is a nothing burger

If his memory is that good, he must remember all the vile things Trump said about him and his family. Of course somebody like Cruz cares more about politics than self respect anyway.

Anyone who doesnt love Ted Cruz is at least twisted and at worst, an enemy of this country.

The most talented. The best orator and debater. Among the smartest. Among the most courageous and principled.

On ANY issue you can wait until Cruz declares HIS position and it will invariably be the best and most sensible one out of all the others.

In peacetime there is no more genial man. In wartime you will have no more dogged opponent and you had better not be his opponent because the odds are you will lose.

He even has real life super powers in that he can recall, word for word, anything and everything he has ever heard spoken.

His Conservative rating is like 95% with only one or two Senators being ranked any higher.

Think Churchillian.

And when the Supreme Court considered the case of District of Columbia vs Heller, it was Ted Cruz who argued the case and won for each and every one of you 2nd Amendment lovers, the right to own and bear arms PERSONALLY instead of that right being interpreted to mean the organized state militia had the arms.

But thanks to Ted Cruz, we have our guns in our homes and not in the government's armories.

Oh man... you have dranken way too much Koolaid. He is one of our worst and his tactics are soooo transparent. I can’t believe you don’t see it!

Think Churchillian.

Oh man... you have dranken way too much Koolaid. He is one of our worst and his tactics are soooo transparent. I can’t believe you don’t see it!

You sound like a bigot.

:21:

If his memory is that good, he must remember all the vile things Trump said about him and his family. Of course somebody like Cruz cares more about politics than self respect anyway.

Country comes first. Well, at least after a decent amount of time passed during which time Trump was denied Cruz's endorsement.

About a month ago I hurt the feelings of a RW Cruz misunderestimating hater with the exact mirror opposite opinion as yours.

He said Cruz was a bad guy because he took some days to get through or get over the bad feelings and insults from Trump to finally come around to do what was best for America..i.e. endorse Trump despute the hurtful things said.

That is what makes Dems inferior as leaders.

Well, one of the things.

They will very quickly put THEIR personal concerns ahead of the Country's.

If you can imagine a Democrat, the butt hurt would be permanent AND would cloud their political performance.

I get the feeling Cruz told the President he will support him in public but that's as far as it will go. He will not let their personal feelings influence the job.

Elected representatives who do that are show their contempt to their employers.

To me that is like your gardener telling you when he will do his job or having him tell you that his issues must come before yours.

You would discharge him on the spot.

Yet the Dems in Government regularly do what is in THEIR best interest and not the Country's and their employers vote them back into office.

If they were doing their job and put their constituent's well being first, the wall would have been funded long ago.

Last edited:

As usual!

Ted Cruz is right.

As usual.

Ted Cruz is one of the most full of shit politicians I’ve ever seen. Can’t believe you fall for his crap

You can't?

As usual!

Ted Cruz is right.

As usual.

You can't?

What is the object in your avatar?

As usual!

Ted Cruz is right.

As usual.

You can't?

Its a 1953 Volkswagen Beetle molded into the shape of a 12 foot sphere on the Symphony of the Seas; Royal Caribbean's new Oasis Class masterpiece.

9 Coolest Art Pieces on the World’s Largest Cruise Ship

As usual!

Ted Cruz is right.

As usual.

You can't?

Its a 1953 Volkswagen Beetle molded into the shape of a 12 foot sphere on the Symphony of the Seas; Royal Caribbean's new Oasis Class masterpiece.

9 Coolest Art Pieces on the World’s Largest Cruise Ship

Interesting choice.

The very premise of the piece is emotionally and intellectually provocative and visually arresting and pleasing but also slightly disturbing.

Think Churchillian.

I agree...

Jo

Country comes first. Well, at least after a decent amount of time passed during which time Trump was denied Cruz's endorsement.

About a month ago I hurt the feelings of a RW Cruz misunderestimating hater with the exact mirror opposite opinion as yours.

He said Cruz was a bad guy because he took some days to get through or get over the bad feelings and insults from Trump to finally come around to do what was best for America..i.e. endorse Trump despute the hurtful things said.

That is what makes Dems inferior as leaders.

Well, one of the things.

They will very quickly put THEIR personal concerns ahead of the Country's.

If you can imagine a Democrat, the butt hurt would be permanent AND would cloud their political performance.

I get the feeling Cruz told the President he will support him in public but that's as far as it will go. He will not let their personal feelings influence the job.

Elected representatives who do that are show their contempt to their employers.

To me that is like your gardener telling you when he will do his job or having him tell you that his issues must come before yours.

You would discharge him on the spot.

Yet the Dems in Government regularly do what is in THEIR best interest and not the Country's and their employers vote them back into office.

If they were doing their job and put their constituent's well being first, the wall would have been funded long ago.

What a crock. Cruz will say or do anything for political gain.

Think Churchillian.

--------------------------------------------- yep , Ted is pretty good . i was sending him a few dollars long before the Trump appeared on the scene . But then the Trump appeared and being practical i went with the Trump . If any of the other 'rino repubs' had gotten the nomination i would have written in my or Teds name or i would stayed home Lee.

i was sending Ted few bucks every once and awhile and i'm not even from Texas . Just saying . Ted is Great .

Good point. I do think highly of Senators with such good social skills that they can move past the nicknames and Tweet insults. And I sure don't like the "never-Trumpers" who just can't --- Mitt Romney, the late Sen. McCain, Flake trapped in the elevator with the screaming feminist, even Corker, darn, I really liked him earlier.

But that beard!! Oh, well, I guess Cruz realizes he can't run for prez again till 2024, so he may as well have some fun and do what he wants. Or he's trying to get some publicity on the cheap.

But then the Trump appeared and being practical i went with the Trump . If any of the other 'rino repubs' had gotten the nomination i would have written in my or Teds name or i would stayed home Lee.
Yeah, I wouldn't have voted for Cruz, but if any of the lamo's like Low-Energy Jeb had gotten the nomination, I'd have not voted for president, just like in the previous two elections. It just goes to show how Trump got so many people out to vote who had given up.

Good point. I do think highly of Senators with such good social skills that they can move past the nicknames and Tweet insults. And I sure don't like the "never-Trumpers" who just can't --- Mitt Romney, the late Sen. McCain, Flake trapped in the elevator with the screaming feminist, even Corker, darn, I really liked him earlier.

But that beard!! Oh, well, I guess Cruz realizes he can't run for prez again till 2024, so he may as well have some fun and do what he wants. Or he's trying to get some publicity on the cheap.

Noted.

For those who still are unsure of who Ted Cruz really is, show me any other Senator who could tell the Senate what is wrong with them and do it from the Senate floor.

He tells his fellow Senators why we dont like them.

He says out loud and on the record from the well of the Senate chambers the same things we online political posters only tell each other as we whine and complain here in each repetititive thread, one after the other.

And despite his courage and integrity being recognized by all good Conservatives, some shum dit (typically Good ol Boy) poster will bad mouth Cruz without having a clue to the fact that NO OTHER Senator is saying the same things we are saying.

AND CRUZ IS SAYING THOSE THINGS WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES!!!

Ted Cruz is voicing OUR complaints where the TV and print reporters have to cover it. Where it will have some effect.

Sen. Cruz: The Real Story of What is Happening in Washington

Last edited:

Think Churchillian.

You sound like a bigot.

:21:
Not at all. Why do you say that?

Forum List

Back