As to Obama's New Campaign Slogan?

I heard that Debbie Wasserman Schultz wanted it to be...
"Obama,who can change the course of mighty rivers,
"Obama who can bend steel in his bare hands,
"Obama who can leap tall buildings in a single bound"

Or maybe it was Michele who wanted this....

However I may be wrong...
I'm not sayin....I'm just sayin...

You work for FOX News, don't you?

FOWARD!

How about if we give him a break with his failures and redact it to state "Continued" ?

More of a punch?

*Discuss*

I think 'Continued' is best because he'll continue down the same road, only at a faster pace if he can. Remember, he'll be more 'flexible' after the election and he'll no longer be saddled with the duty of doing right by the country, but rather doing what he wants. Forward can be good or bad, depending on what's ahead, like a cliff. 'Forward' only works with those wearing blinders, which describes the typical Obama supporter, IMO.

Wow how stupid are democrats. He's lead us backwards for 4 years, now he's gonna go forward.... yeah it must be a tipoff to Soros, maybe he'll fun more useless OWS protests.

FOWARD!

How about if we give him a break with his failures and redact it to state "Continued" ?

More of a punch?

*Discuss*

I think 'Continued' is best because he'll continue down the same road, only at a faster pace if he can. Remember, he'll be more 'flexible' after the election and he'll no longer be saddled with the duty of doing right by the country, but rather doing what he wants. Forward can be good or bad, depending on what's ahead, like a cliff. 'Forward' only works with those wearing blinders, which describes the typical Obama supporter, IMO.

And what has he done but continue the same policies as Bush as he blames the same?

And yeah...foward does portend those that will vote for him anyway will gladly accept the snapping of the reins attached to the yokes on thier shoulders as just DO...like some horsedrawn cart driver would do to any beast of burden pulling thier over-laden cart.

Nice observation.

... or BACKWARDS, to Romney and Republican Unfunded Spending - The 07-09 Great Republican Recession.
07-09 Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and the Democrats were in charge of that fiasco. Congress was the pusher of overspending and all bills that were passed with their super majority. So, I would say you have a major confusion over who produces debt--it's the institution that legislates and is charged with spending, not the executive.

Did you really think you could squeak that one by, or did you just not know?

Obama came and ate my dog. Can you believe it?

Obama came and raped my children..........before he ate my dog. Can you believe it?

Obama came and put me in jail for nothing. Can you believe it.

Obama put all the rich people in debtors prison. Can you believe it?

Obama has declared himself king Obama. Can you believe it?

Seeing as how you fools believe anything, I thought I would give you a few more "can you believe" this shit.

Tell me which one of the "Obama came and ......." is a lie.

... or BACKWARDS, to Romney and Republican Unfunded Spending - The 07-09 Great Republican Recession.
07-09 Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and the Democrats were in charge of that fiasco. Congress was the pusher of overspending and all bills that were passed with their super majority. So, I would say you have a major confusion over who produces debt--it's the institution that legislates and is charged with spending, not the executive.

He wasn't properly taught how Gubmint works. But he did graduate from 'Scapegoat 101'

Obama looks FOWARD to eating more dogs in 2013.

You know, I just barely got my computer cleaned up from spitting Sprite all over it from your last smart assed comment (which I thought was hysterical).

Could you please give me so warning ?

He wasn't properly taught how Gubmint works. But he did graduate from 'Scapegoat 101'

This is Today

Budget Control Act of 2011 Forces Real Cuts to Defense, and Difficult Choices

Pentagon Rejects Budget Boost Proposed by Republicans | Defense News | defensenews.com

Pentagon Rejects Budget Boost Proposed by Republicans

GOP hits back at Harry Reid threat on sequester - POLITICO.com

GOP hits back at Reid threat on sequester

GOP defense hawks struck back at the Senate majority leader Thursday for insisting he won’t stave off or delay $600 billion in automatic defense cuts unless Republicans budge on new revenues.

Just as they caused the 07-09 Great Recession by Unfunded Spending (Exp. off budget Iraqi War) the present Tea Party Republicans have today passed the Pentagon’s 2013 budget without adequate funding (Pentagon Rejects Budget Boost Proposed by Republicans) - defying the Budget Control Act of 2011 they themselves passed only 8 months ago.

This is Today

Pentagon Rejects Budget Boost Proposed by Republicans | Defense News | defensenews.com

GOP defense hawks struck back at the Senate majority leader Thursday for insisting he won’t stave off or delay $600 billion in automatic defense cuts unless Republicans budge on new revenues.

Just as they caused the 07-09 Great Recession by Unfunded Spending (Exp. off budget Iraqi War) the present Tea Party Republicans have today passed the Pentagon’s 2013 budget without adequate funding (Pentagon Rejects Budget Boost Proposed by Republicans) - defying the Budget Control Act of 2011 they themselves passed only 8 months ago.

Somebody passed a budget.

I hear Harry Ried passed a kidney stone (which turned out to be his petrified brain).

Did Harry pass a budget ?

This is Today

Obfuscate much? Who promotes in the ranks of the Pentagon to leadership positions? Guess what. Obama uses the Pavlovian response in ruling. A little bird told people in the Pentagon if they didn't cooperate and help Obama beat up on Republicans, they just might not get promoted right. Guess what, everyone of them fell in line behind the CiC.

Your posts remind me of the great plots of Seinfeld--they're stories made from nothing. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back