As the Tea Partiers make their case peacefully.........

I remember Jim Crow too....how did those laws work out in the end? Bet you mourn those every day.
LMAO!

Prop. 8!.....yes we did!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Be happy with your unrecognized civil union, perv. That's all you're gettin'!:razz:

Actually, I'm legally married...so, looks like you are wrong there as well as being firmly planted on the wrong side of history. It will be fun to have the next generation look on you as they did people like Lester Maddox, Bull Conner, George Wallace, and those other pathetic examples of in bred humanity. You will wear it well. :lol:
Oh quit trying to compare your perverted lifestyle with the black cause.

The blacks weren't a bunch of immoral perverted freaks like you faggots and dykes are.They deserved civil rights. You deserve no special rights whatsoever. Too include the sanctity of marriage. You've got the same rights as the rest of us. The one right you don't deserve is the right of marriage. Nor should you perverted fucks have the right to mind fuck children by raising them in that perverted lifestyle. That's child abuse to the core, and it needs to end!

Now get off your fucking soapbox and shut the fuck up, CHESTER!

LMAO!

Prop. 8!.....yes we did!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Be happy with your unrecognized civil union, perv. That's all you're gettin'!:razz:

Actually, I'm legally married...so, looks like you are wrong there as well as being firmly planted on the wrong side of history. It will be fun to have the next generation look on you as they did people like Lester Maddox, Bull Conner, George Wallace, and those other pathetic examples of in bred humanity. You will wear it well. :lol:
Oh quit trying to compare your perverted lifestyle with the black cause.

The blacks weren't a bunch of immoral perverted freaks like you faggots and dykes are.They deserved civil rights. You deserve no special rights whatsoever. Too include the sanctity of marriage. You've got the same rights as the rest of us. The one right you don't deserve is the right of marriage. Nor should you perverted fucks have the right to mind fuck children by raising them in that perverted lifestyle. That's child abuse to the core, and it needs to end!

Now get off your fucking soapbox and shut the fuck up, CHESTER!

Civil rights are civil rights are civil rights.

But I certainly don't expect YOU to see that. Nope, don't expect that from you at all....but if you really want me to shut up, I guess you'll have to come make me.

:lol:

Forum List

Back