As the Tea Partiers make their case peacefully.........

I find it amusing that you think this is over...especially with 18,000 of us couples legally married. The state cannot discriminate by allowing some gays to marry and some to not marry...and ex post facto laws are unConstitutional. But, you Segregationists are on the losing side of History just like your in-bred cousins of the South were in the 50 and 60s. We all know it. :lol::lol::lol:
Bring it on Butch!....bring it on, lil' man!

Ah, speaking of in-bred....here he is. :clap2: A walking, 'talking' example of why Incest is simply not a good idea.
Incest?

You really want to go there, CHESTER?

Last edited:
Yeah...how am I pushing MY idea of laws on you...you poor persecuted hetero you. Please provide how I am trying to pass laws dictating YOUR private life. I look forward to your answer.

No shit, Sherlock.

Tolerance is not always a bad thing either....just because YOU are terrified by change....just because YOU are terrified that someone somewhere different than yourself might get the same civil rights you do...just because YOU are terrified of those who don't agree with you doesn't make tolerance automatically a bad thing. But, please feel free to advertise that TOLERANCE is bad....I'm sure that should be a Right Wing Theme that will be a winner. :lol:

I said you were intolerant, not that you were pushing anything. Reading comprehension isn't your forte, is it?

Nice dodge...now, how am I intolerant?
If you are so blinded by your bigotry that you cannot see your own intolerance, then I can't help you.

Who is asking YOU to change? Seems to me, people are asking that you not try to change us. That you stop discriminating against us.....oops, there's a change. We're asking you to change and not be such a shit to your fellow human beings. How horrible.
Did I say anyone was asking me to change? Have I asked you to change? I am free to descriminate against anyone I so choose for whatever reason I choose. And I choose to descriminate against those that seek to pervert the sanctity of marriage.

No I do not...and the Supreme Court in Loving v Virginia disagrees with you.
If it was a right no one would be able to deny someone else the right to marry for any reason, including simply not wanting to.
They got it wrong in that it is not a fundamenta right.

No, there can be a reason...but it has to be a valid reason given by the government....a reason that JUSTIFIES denying equal civil protections, etc. to law-abiding, tax-paying citizens of this country....you know, we are citizens too. So...do you have a reason that would justify such gender discrimination?
Yes, marriage is and has been legally defined as a union between one woman and one man. Deal with it!

And if no one wants to marry someone who wants to marry them, then that persons rights have been violated.

You know, I can understand why those of you from Stormfront are known for your stupidity.....to have you compare what consenting adults do with FORCING yourself on a non-consenting other as if the government would consider both to carry the same legal weight.
I doubt you understand anything. You keep bringing up stormfront as a weapon that fails to do you any good. If I were a member of stormfront you clearly demonstrated your intolerance of such a person. However I'm not a member nor have I ever been a member of stromfront. I will say that I wouldn't dismiss what that group had to say because everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how backasswards it is. Much like your opinions.

Stupid, a liar, a Stormfront frontman, a Texas Secesh.....anything else we should know about you?[/QUOTE]

You are truly an idiot.

I said you were intolerant, not that you were pushing anything. Reading comprehension isn't your forte, is it?

Nice dodge...now, how am I intolerant?
If you are so blinded by your bigotry that you cannot see your own intolerance, then I can't help you.

Who is asking YOU to change? Seems to me, people are asking that you not try to change us. That you stop discriminating against us.....oops, there's a change. We're asking you to change and not be such a shit to your fellow human beings. How horrible.
Did I say anyone was asking me to change? Have I asked you to change? I am free to descriminate against anyone I so choose for whatever reason I choose. And I choose to descriminate against those that seek to pervert the sanctity of marriage.

No I do not...and the Supreme Court in Loving v Virginia disagrees with you.
If it was a right no one would be able to deny someone else the right to marry for any reason, including simply not wanting to.
They got it wrong in that it is not a fundamenta right.

No, there can be a reason...but it has to be a valid reason given by the government....a reason that JUSTIFIES denying equal civil protections, etc. to law-abiding, tax-paying citizens of this country....you know, we are citizens too. So...do you have a reason that would justify such gender discrimination?
Yes, marriage is and has been legally defined as a union between one woman and one man. Deal with it!

And if no one wants to marry someone who wants to marry them, then that persons rights have been violated.

You know, I can understand why those of you from Stormfront are known for your stupidity.....to have you compare what consenting adults do with FORCING yourself on a non-consenting other as if the government would consider both to carry the same legal weight.
I doubt you understand anything. You keep bringing up stormfront as a weapon that fails to do you any good. If I were a member of stormfront you clearly demonstrated your intolerance of such a person. However I'm not a member nor have I ever been a member of stromfront. I will say that I wouldn't dismiss what that group had to say because everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how backasswards it is. Much like your opinions.

Stupid, a liar, a Stormfront frontman, a Texas Secesh.....anything else we should know about you?

You are truly an idiot. [/QUOTE]

Are you a Mod now?

Your lifestyle will never be tolerated and you will never attain marriage as it's legally defined. You homosexuals will have to try another route to validate your perverted lifestyle.
And in some backwoods areas, black/white marriages are never tolerated either...it says so much more about the likes of you and your intolerance of others who affect your life in no way whatsoever and your trying to dictate your suppressive/oppressive beliefs on others.

So, continue on with your little Stormfront promotion campaign.

No one on the left has the right to preach about intolerance, being the leftwing idiots are the most intolerant among us. Liberals waving the banner of tolerance amount to nothing more than hypocrites, quick to condemn and punish expressions of religion and politics not to their liking. And you just proved your intolerance.

As for me, I'm not a tolerant person and I won't soon be. Tolerance is not always a good thing and compromise is often a mask for cowardice. Tolerance has its limitations and we are witnessing some of those limitations play out in Arizona.

wow...

liberals are the MOST intolerant?

and THEIR intolerance is BAD?

but YOUR intolerance is the RIGHT intolerance?!?!?!

YOUR intolerance is the GOOD intolerance!?!?!?!

ha ha ha

let's see......

that makes....22 million
149 thousand
1 hundred and 17 deranged conservatives!

let's compare intolerances...

you don't tolerate;

liberals
feminists
atheists
homosexuals
RINOS
muslims
sane people
moderate conservatives
democrats

while liberals don't tolerate;

deranged cons like you!

I dunno.....

seems to me YOU are MORE intolerant than liberals are.....

and since you have already admitted that SOME intolerances are GOOD

I would have to say that YOUR intolerances are based on ignorance, hate, fear, lies, stupidity
(making them BAD)

while liberal intolerances are based on
kindness, rational thinking, fairness

making them GOOD

And in some backwoods areas, black/white marriages are never tolerated either...it says so much more about the likes of you and your intolerance of others who affect your life in no way whatsoever and your trying to dictate your suppressive/oppressive beliefs on others.

No one on the left has the right to preach about intolerance, being the leftwing idiots are the most intolerant among us. Liberals waving the banner of tolerance amount to nothing more than hypocrites, quick to condemn and punish expressions of religion and politics not to their liking. And you just proved your intolerance.

As for me, I'm not a tolerant person and I won't soon be. Tolerance is not always a good thing and compromise is often a mask for cowardice. Tolerance has its limitations and we are witnessing some of those limitations play out in Arizona.

wow...

ha ha ha

let's see......

that makes....22 million
149 thousand

you don't tolerate;

liberals
feminists
atheists
homosexuals
RINOS
muslims
sane people
moderate conservatives
democrats

deranged cons like you!

I dunno.....

I would have to say that YOUR intolerances are based on ignorance, hate, fear, lies, stupidity
(making them BAD)

making them GOOD
Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

wow...

ha ha ha

let's see......

that makes....22 million
149 thousand

you don't tolerate;

liberals
feminists
atheists
homosexuals
RINOS
muslims
sane people
moderate conservatives
democrats

deranged cons like you!

I dunno.....

(making them BAD)

making them GOOD
Yeah right, dipshit!

Clocking a cop in the head with a bottle is so kind, rational, and fair!

You liberals are fucking hypocritical morons to the core, NOTHING MORE!

wow...

ha ha ha

let's see......

that makes....22 million
149 thousand

you don't tolerate;

liberals
feminists
atheists
homosexuals
RINOS
muslims
sane people
moderate conservatives
democrats

deranged cons like you!

I dunno.....

(making them BAD)

making them GOOD

I'm sure the Right tolerates you....because you are exactly the kind of person they represent.

wow...

ha ha ha

let's see......

that makes....22 million
149 thousand

you don't tolerate;

liberals
feminists
atheists
homosexuals
RINOS
muslims
sane people
moderate conservatives
democrats

deranged cons like you!

I dunno.....

(making them BAD)

making them GOOD

I'm sure the Right tolerates you....because you are exactly the kind of person they represent.
Get your hands out of that lil' girls panties, Chester!:eusa_whistle:

wow...

ha ha ha

let's see......

that makes....22 million
149 thousand

you don't tolerate;

liberals
feminists
atheists
homosexuals
RINOS
muslims
sane people
moderate conservatives
democrats

deranged cons like you!

I dunno.....

(making them BAD)

making them GOOD

I've never been tolerant nor have I ever claimed to be.

wow...

ha ha ha

let's see......

that makes....22 million
149 thousand

you don't tolerate;

liberals
feminists
atheists
homosexuals
RINOS
muslims
sane people
moderate conservatives
democrats

deranged cons like you!

I dunno.....

(making them BAD)

making them GOOD
The only "good" liberal, is a dead liberal!:eusa_whistle::razz:

wow...

ha ha ha

let's see......

that makes....22 million
149 thousand

you don't tolerate;

liberals
feminists
atheists
homosexuals
RINOS
muslims
sane people
moderate conservatives
democrats

deranged cons like you!

I dunno.....

(making them BAD)

making them GOOD

I've never been tolerant nor have I ever claimed to be.

Ain't that the truth! :lol::lol::lol:

wow...

ha ha ha

let's see......

that makes....22 million
149 thousand

you don't tolerate;

liberals
feminists
atheists
homosexuals
RINOS
muslims
sane people
moderate conservatives
democrats

deranged cons like you!

I dunno.....

(making them BAD)

making them GOOD

And I'm absolutely sure you believe that.

So....any Righties want to condemn this kind of thinking? Or do you condone it thru your silence?

wow...

ha ha ha

let's see......

that makes....22 million
149 thousand

you don't tolerate;

liberals
feminists
atheists
homosexuals
RINOS
muslims
sane people
moderate conservatives
democrats

deranged cons like you!

I dunno.....

(making them BAD)

making them GOOD

So....any Righties want to condemn this kind of thinking? Or do you condone it thru your silence?

He's entitled to his opinion, although I do believe he said it in jest.

wow...

ha ha ha

let's see......

that makes....22 million
149 thousand

you don't tolerate;

liberals
feminists
atheists
homosexuals
RINOS
muslims
sane people
moderate conservatives
democrats

deranged cons like you!

I dunno.....

(making them BAD)

making them GOOD

Seriously, just think how great this country would be if all you liberal freaks came down with some deadly liberal disease (we all know you fucks are disease ridden lil' buggers anyway) and suddenly died off.

There would be far less lazy welfare recipients.

AIDS and the other disgusting shit you freaks are infested with would be things of the past.

We'd have a MUCH smarter population.

We'd have less tax cheats.

We wouldn't have disgusting gays pieces of shit whining about their "marriages", and the abomination of gays raising children in that disgusting environment would no longer exist. Our children would be safer and there would be none of that child molesting crap that you freaks engage in going on!....Eh, Chester?

:razz:

Forum List

Back