As the Tea Partiers make their case peacefully.........

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
once again the liberal loons fully prove they have no class as they fling rocks and bottles in Arizona. As they smear refried beans in the shapes of swastikas on the businessses of innocent business owners.

When was the last time riot police were called to a tea party to quell the violence?

Oh, that's right!..,....NEVER!

Once again, liberals fully make the case that they are nothing more than low class fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Yea and shame on the Liberal Press too. My God,how much time & money did they spend on trying to find just one "Violent" Tea Party protester? They even tried to infiltrate the protests and stir up violence. None of that worked and they never did find even one violent Tea Party protester. Now look at their absurd coverage of their fellow Leftists' violent protests in Arizona. I guess throwing rocks at Arizona Policemen faces isn't violence according to the Liberal Media cretins. Just more proof the Liberal Press is a joke. Shame on the Left for stirring up this hate in Arizona. They are clearly over-reacting to this law. This law is in no way racist. It's actually pretty reasonable and logical. They're just trying to force full Amnesty on the People. They are now using violent Race-Baiting to achieve this. It's very sad. Have they no shame?

Yea and shame on the Liberal Press too. My God,how much time & money did they spend on trying to find just one "Violent" Tea Party protester? They even tried to infiltrate the protests and stir up violence. None of that worked and they never did find even one violent Tea Party protester. Now look at their absurd coverage of their fellow Leftists' violent protests in Arizona. I guess throwing rocks at Arizona Policemen faces isn't violence according to the Liberal Media cretins. Just more proof the Liberal Press is a joke. Shame on the Left for stirring up this hate in Arizona. They are clearly over-reacting to this law. This law is in no way racist. It's actually pretty reasonable and logical. They're just trying to force full Amnesty on the People. They are now using violent Race-Baiting to achieve this. It's very sad. Have they no shame?
So true, Liboc.

What's funny is that the LMSM tried to imply that tea partiers called blacks "*******" and spit on them, even though the video of the incident clearly shows it never happened.

The liberal media is as big of a joke as liberals themselves.

And, lets not forget MSNBC claiming that a gun toting tea partier was some right wing racist. Funny how FOX news showed the UNEDITED video, and the man who MSNBC claimed was a right wing racist, is actually a BLACK MAN!

Ya' want news you can trust?....Tune into FOX!

This in Arizona, the egging of the Tea Party Express Bus in Searchlight Nevada, and we are the violent, racist ones. What a joke!!
Well, it really should come as no surprise that liberals act that way. When you add the FACT that the majority of assasination attempts on our presidents have been carried out by left wingers, it should really come as no surprise that the dirty lil' cockroaches act that way.

And, wasn't it the left wingers who were spitting on our troops who served in Vietnam...Who tore Seattle to pieces just a couple o' years ago?

Why yes, it was!

So true, Liboc.

What's funny is that the LMSM tried to imply that tea partiers called blacks "*******" and spit on them, even though the video of the incident clearly shows it never happened.

And, lets not forget MSNBC claiming that a gun toting tea partier was some right wing racist. Funny how FOX news showed the UNEDITED video, and the man who MSNBC claimed was a right wing racist, is actually a BLACK MAN!

Yea i saw that on MSNBC too. The man was Black. They just conveniently forgot to tell their nutter viewers that. NBC chit all their credibility away a long time ago. I don't think too many are taking them seriously anymore. In fact i think less & less people are taking the entire Liberal Press seriously anymore. They spent an awful lot of time & cash on smearing the Tea Partiers as being "Violent" yet they couldn't even show one credible example of this. Now look at their coverage of their fellow Leftist nutter protesters. I feel bad for those Policemen who had rocks thrown at their faces today. The Left should be ashamed of themselves.

So true, Liboc.

Yea i saw that on MSNBC too. The man was Black. They just conveniently forgot to tell their nutter viewers that. NBC chit all their credibility away a long time ago. I don't think too many are taking them seriously anymore. In fact i think less & less people are taking the entire Liberal Press seriously anymore. They spent an awful lot of time & cash on smearing the Tea Partiers as being "Violent" yet they couldn't even show one credible example of this. Now look at their coverage of their fellow Leftist nutter protesters. I feel bad for those Policemen who had rocks thrown at their faces today. The Left should be ashamed of themselves.
Just so we don't forget what liberals and their media are all about!:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-ZswFsYVy0&feature=related]YouTube - FOX NEWS EXPOSES MSNBC's LIES ABOUT WHITE GUNMEN AT OBAMA SPEECH[/ame]

Sorry you got moved. Happens to me a lot too. It was a good post though. Don't get discouraged. :)

So true, Liboc.

Just so we don't forget what liberals and their media are all about!:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-ZswFsYVy0&feature=related]YouTube - FOX NEWS EXPOSES MSNBC's LIES ABOUT WHITE GUNMEN AT OBAMA SPEECH[/ame]

Funny but sad at the same time. NBC is a joke. Nuff said.

Yeah...It takes some kind of "moron" to move a thread about the Tea Parties into the Tea Party sub-forum. :rolleyes:

P.S..I didn't do it, BTW.
No, it was probably that del moron.

He obviously doesn't understand that tea partiers and their agenda have EVERYTHING to do with politics.

Oh well. It's fun to laugh at you "moderators" who couldn't moderate your asses across a fucking street!:razz:

Yeah...It takes some kind of "moron" to move a thread about the Tea Parties into the Tea Party sub-forum. :rolleyes:

He obviously doesn't understand that tea partiers and their agenda have EVERYTHING to do with politics.

Oh well. It's fun to laugh at you "moderators" who couldn't moderate your asses across a fucking street!:razz:

My goodness, you certainly know how to win people over to your side, don't you? :lol:

My goodness, you certainly know how to win people over to your side, don't you? :lol:
Sure do Butch!

The prop 8 vote here in Cali proves it!

Now, go watch Top Gun and further pretend that you ACTUALLY served!

once again the liberal loons fully prove they have no class as they fling rocks and bottles in Arizona. As they smear refried beans in the shapes of swastikas on the businessses of innocent business owners.

When was the last time riot police were called to a tea party to quell the violence?

Once again, liberals fully make the case that they are nothing more than low class fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

as long as you continue to threaten violence I will consider you violent.

as long as tea party members like chuck norris continue to say;

"we are ANGRY! we have GUNS! and we are NOT afraid to use them on you"

I will continue to consider you violent.

you may not have killed anyone yet but I won't be surprised when you do

as long as you continue to threaten violence I will consider you violent.

as long as tea party members like chuck norris continue to say;

"we are ANGRY! we have GUNS! and we are NOT afraid to use them on you"

I will continue to consider you violent.

you may not have killed anyone yet but I won't be surprised when you do
Yeah right. Now, show us the violence of the tea partiers. We can show you the violence of the leftwingers in Arizona but, can you show us the violence of the tea partiers?

We'll be waiting for you to show us!

:popcorn:

dale-carnegie-how-to-win-friends-and-influence-people.png

Tea baggers making their case peacfully....;

"we are ANGRY! we are ARMED! and we are NOT AFRAID to use those weapons on our liberal enemies in order to TAKE OUR country back and FORCE EVERYBODY to live by OUR RULES!"

New Topics

Forum List

Back