As the PR goes horribly wrong for Obama on the oil spill

Everybody keeps telling me how smart BO is.

Well, Bullshit.

The same people talk about what a dumbass Bush was.

Wouldn't you who've been feeding on BO's nuts love to have some Halliburton about now?

Well fuck all of ya.

STARVE!

they government is releasing the information they have and seem not to be relying on BP's estimates anymore.

i think the noise about obama in terms of this is silly. i'm sorry.. i actually find it a little offensive that people are using this in the manner they've chosen to.

when we had 9/11, we backed bush because we didn't 'hopehefailed'. i'm not saying you're of that mind, but if you look at the board, an awful lot of the criticism comes from people who are.

i can critique... but the reality is the technology is with BP... and we shouldn't be the ones to pay for it (contrary to what that idiot bohner said).

and ultimately, he's doing a hell of a lot better than mccain/palin would have.

My pet rat could do a better job than Obama and Biden combined.

perhaps... but mccain/palin couldn't have done better than your rat...

you betcha!

btw, i don't think they're communicating great, but i don't think they've been slackers. that meme is boring and is an effort to try to pain the president like 'you're doing a hell of a job brownie'.

like i said, i think the politicization of this issue is pretty disgusting.

Me, too. I wish the Administration would cut it ou!

Everybody keeps telling me how smart BO is.

Well, Bullshit.

The same people talk about what a dumbass Bush was.

Wouldn't you who've been feeding on BO's nuts love to have some Halliburton about now?

Well fuck all of ya.

STARVE!

no... halliburton is one of the reasons this happened.

nice try.

and i wouldn't want that imbecile bush near a hangnail...

Last edited:
Revised estimate!!!! All we get is lies, lies and more lies abbout this oil spill. I'm sick of it.
FOXNews.com - U.S. Estimates Double Oil Flow Into Gulf

How exactly is this bad pr for Obama?

Maybe Fox wants to dive down there and put a meter on that pipe. Then their news might be accurate but that's doubtful.

Fox doesn't have SHIT to do with it....BP DOES!!!!! and since your selective memory seems to be on the fritz today...Obama accepted responsibility for the spill and the consequences.
Look at that goddam spillcam!!!!! "Uh yeah...there's only about a hundred gallons a minute." Obama takes over..."uh yeah...we're catching half of that now with our FUCKING TOP HAT!!!!!!
You gotta be shitting me!!!!!
I get the feeling that this spill means nothing to you and your side but another opportunity to bash Obama.

Sad.

when your up to your asses in gators...it aint time to be discussing draining the swamp...

at this point we dont need to spin the blame win...we need to be spinning the solution wheel....very little is being done....very very little....

where are all the skimmers..the booms are soaked in oil and arent replaced....bp aint doing mal cause they dont have to...and this latest..coast guard thing...48 hours and then what?

How exactly is this bad pr for Obama?

Maybe Fox wants to dive down there and put a meter on that pipe. Then their news might be accurate but that's doubtful.

Fox doesn't have SHIT to do with it....BP DOES!!!!! and since your selective memory seems to be on the fritz today...Obama accepted responsibility for the spill and the consequences.
Look at that goddam spillcam!!!!! "Uh yeah...there's only about a hundred gallons a minute." Obama takes over..."uh yeah...we're catching half of that now with our FUCKING TOP HAT!!!!!!
You gotta be shitting me!!!!!
I get the feeling that this spill means nothing to you and your side but another opportunity to bash Obama.

Sad.
I get the feeling that you are a poor judge of people. I also get the feeling that your upset over the beating Obama's taking over this whole incident. Well...you all have no one to blame but yourselves....first for the total lack of leadership displayed in the presence of an emerging, well documented crisis and secondly for your partisan bashing of Bush since January 21st 2001.

Check the spill cam and tell me what Obama's saying to BP FINALLY....... AFTER 45+ DAYS!!!!!!!!!!
Why won't he let the Saudi's and Europeans HELP OUT!!!!!!

Forum List

Back