As the MSM Whips Up Fears of Tea Parties, They Ignore the Real Terrorists: Eco-nuts

:rofl:

The idiot asks for a negative to be proven.

What a moron.

:lol:

How every hypocritical and partisan of you. ....
When logic is hypocritical and partisan to a poster, I know we have all the information we need on their ability to make any relevant point.
.... I am using the VERY same words that you supported Cali-G on when I posted pics from Tea Bagger rallies. ....
Link to my words.

You've tried this (lying about my words) before and failed before. Insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

You are a moron for asking a negative to be proven and you are a consistent liar. Your posts are irrelevant, but very easy to demonstrate how very irrelevant your posts are.

Oh so now you are asking ME to prove a negative? Do you ever actually read what you type, moron?

How every hypocritical and partisan of you. ....
When logic is hypocritical and partisan to a poster, I know we have all the information we need on their ability to make any relevant point.
.... I am using the VERY same words that you supported Cali-G on when I posted pics from Tea Bagger rallies. ....
Link to my words.

You've tried this (lying about my words) before and failed before. Insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

You are a moron for asking a negative to be proven and you are a consistent liar. Your posts are irrelevant, but very easy to demonstrate how very irrelevant your posts are.

Oh so now you are asking ME to prove a negative? Do you ever actually read what you type, moron?
:rofl:

Noooooooo, I'm asking you to support your claim about my words (and pointing out that you are an idiot for asking that a negative be proven.)

You are amazingly illogical.

:lol:

Those pics have obviously been photo-shopped. You got used.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really????????????? All these The zombietime Hall of Shame

and these???????

zombietime

I think I see who got used and who just doesn't have any other argument.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can you prove this pictures have not been photo-shopped? Who took them? Where were they taken? When were they taken? Who is in them? Are they even in the United Sates? If so, provide proof of such. If not, you were used.

You cannot prove a negative dumbass, the burden of proof is on the one making the claim. You claim they are photo shopped, it's your burden to prove.

I'll be waiting.

Provide evidence that any of these photo's were photo shopped.

Per Cali-G, it is not up to me to provide evidence of photo-shoppoing, it is up to the original poster of the photos to provide proof of their legitimacy.
Per logic, the burden lies on you.

But, you are illogical.

Where was this logic when you were more than happy to bash me right along with Cali-G? They call this type of activity "hypocritical".....not illogical, Si.

The claimant usually bears the burden of proof...and the person who posted the first pics was claiming they were true - at least by implication.

As the MSM Whips Up Fears of Tea Parties, Media Ignores the Real Terrorists Among Us — the Eco-Nuts - Big Journalism

Too good to pull any quotes. Read it all.

But why do Tea Partiers supposedly have to walk on eggs lest we cause "violence?" The left can use any incendiary language they please, but the tea party is constantly lectured lest they cause "violence" of one sort or another.

Free speech for me, but not for thee seems to be the slogan of the left.

List the tea partiers who have been deprived of their free speech rights.

Oh, btw, Limbaugh has blamed the oil spill on eco-terrorists, so you're full of shit to claim that the media is not attacking environmentalists.

A) Limbaugh did NOT blame the oil on eco terrorists. That came from Media Matters right? :lol::lol::lol: When are you liberals going to learn they are COMPLETE LIARS.

A CALLER to Rush's program mentioned that it could have been terrorism, and Rush said that was an intriguing theory given that Obama was sending investigators down to the Gulf. Rush NEVER said that was what happened.

As a matter of fact Rush was chuckling over the fact that the concrete base (the media suggested might be to blame) was probably made by Halliburton and the liberal media would have a field day if that turned out to be true.

You dumb liberals are going to have to learn to quit listening to Media Matters. They always make you guys look like fools.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
What honest people have learned is you DittoTards always blame mediamatters, exactly as you are programmed to do, every time Stuttering LimpTard sticks his foot in his fat lying mouth.

The rant was a full day before the Halliburton rant. As you can see your MessiahRushie clearly implied that Gore urged the environmentalists to sabotage the rig for "Erf" Day.

So obviously LimpTard thinks the environmentalists are expert scuba divers as well or maybe they have their own fleet of underwater submarines that can go deep enough to go undetected, set explosives, and hightail it back to the Earth Day celebrations in Ohio, or wherever they (laughing) happen to be.

You dumb DittoTards are going to have to learn to quit listening to your MessiahRushie. He always make you guys look like fools. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

April 29, 2010
RUSH:** He was going to send a SWAT team to the rig that blew up or are you going to send a SWAT team to other rigs?* What's going on here?* Remember, this rig blew April 21st, which is one day prior to "Erf" Day. *

I have a story here from Reuters, September 24th, 2008 (shuffling paper) right here in my formerly nicotine-stained fingers: "Nobel Peace Prize winner and environmental crusader Al Gore urged young people on Wednesday to engage in civil disobedience to stop the construction of coal plants without the ability to store carbon."* So you got the guru here urging civil disobedience, you got the regime sending SWAT teams down there to all the rigs in the Gulf. They're sending SWAT teams to all the rigs in the Gulf!* Whoa ho-ho-ho.* So obviously Obama thinks the tea partiers are expert scuba divers as well or maybe they have their own fleet of underwater submarines that can go deep enough to go undetected, set explosives, and hightail it back to the protests in Ohio, or wherever they (laughing) happen to be. *

So 15 years of no global warming. "That's just anecdotal! It doesn't disapprove anything! It doesn't disapprove that there's a man-made threat going on."* But one oil spill -- one oil spill which might have been intentional -- is enough to prove that offshore oil drilling is unsafe and should never be done.* This is the logic we're forced to live with.* There hasn't been any warming in 15 years, that doesn't mean anything.* Those e-mails were hoaxed! The readings at the climate unit in East Anglia, they were all made up.* "Doesn't matter.* What matters is who leaked those e-mails.* What the e-mails said doesn't matter."* But those guys made it all up, and they wouldn't produce the data that led to their conclusions.* They say they lost it.* "Doesn't matter.* Doesn't matter at all!"* But it hasn't warmed in 15 years. "It doesn't matter." But I just saw a story you guys say you're looking for the "lost" heat.* "Doesn't matter."* One oil rig blows up, and it proves we can't dig, drill, find more oil. *

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

Last edited:
Eco-terrorists are terrorists. Not sure why you want to lump tea partiers in with them, but perhaps you have some knowledge that we don't have.

:thup:

When you can't argue with the truth, make up an argument that doesn't exist.

And apparently showing the double standard the liberals have for the tea party and eco nuts is "lumping them together."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And, by linking to the article, apparently you are the one who made the link. You can't fix stupid, TP. Even ObamaCare won't sure that. There is little point conversing with the lefties about the TEA Parties.... they're blind to facts, preferring the fiction of the MSM.

As the MSM Whips Up Fears of Tea Parties, Media Ignores the Real Terrorists Among Us — the Eco-Nuts - Big Journalism

Too good to pull any quotes. Read it all.

But why do Tea Partiers supposedly have to walk on eggs lest we cause "violence?" The left can use any incendiary language they please, but the tea party is constantly lectured lest they cause "violence" of one sort or another.

Free speech for me, but not for thee seems to be the slogan of the left.

Real terrorists are right wing extremists:

The SPLC study gave several examples of what it said was "violence emanating from the radical right" since Obama took office last year.

These included the murders of six law enforcement officers by right-wing extremists and the arrests of "racist skinheads and others" in alleged plots to assassinate Obama.

U.S. right-wing groups, militias surge: study | Reuters

No one on the left is even close to what the right is doing.

More "peaceful" leftist protest:

120-2074_IMG.JPG

Call for global "armed resistance" at the "Insurgence Solidarity March" on April 10, 2004.

118-1848_IMG.JPG

Patriotic message in the parade following the March 20, 2004 rally.
IMG_5894.JPG

A mother helps her young daughter play "Pin the Molotov on the Cop Car" at the Anarchist Bookfair, March 18, 2006.

The zombietime Hall of Shame

But yeah, those tea partiers singing God Bless America?????

Man that really IS inciting violence right??????????

I mean those lefties??? No inciting violence there! Why they are just expressing their constitutional right of free speech.

Nooooooooooo double standard at all!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

rightist plants to make the left look bad.

Eco-terrorists are terrorists. Not sure why you want to lump tea partiers in with them, but perhaps you have some knowledge that we don't have.

:thup:

When you can't argue with the truth, make up an argument that doesn't exist.

And apparently showing the double standard the liberals have for the tea party and eco nuts is "lumping them together."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And, by linking to the article, apparently you are the one who made the link. You can't fix stupid, TP. Even ObamaCare won't sure that. There is little point conversing with the lefties about the TEA Parties.... they're blind to facts, preferring the fiction of the MSM.

get a room, teabaggas

Still waiting for these liberal idiots to show us even one example of tea party violence.

Unlike the liberal idiots in Arizona who threw bottles at cops, the tea partiers have not had even one incident of violence.

Just goes to further prove that liberals are violent lil' morons, nothing more!

And the culture war rages on .....

The lamestream media and the left are worried .. concerned ... afraid ... scared ... of the conservative movement that is continuing to grow across this great country.

Gotta love these folks.... Didn't Obama run on a platform of fiscal responsibility? Now he and the Dems have set the wheels in motion to spend money that our grandchildren haven't earned yet, and people say "hey, wait a minute"... and these people are terrorists?

Really? Oh boy.... November is going to be ugly.

New Topics

Forum List

Back