As The Ladies Walk.......................

Marek1483

Jan 16, 2017
Whitelandia
People remind me a Women's Walk is on the horizon. An exemply idea on many counts. One major reason of course being a mass burning of the kran. This is a prime example of highlighting the islamic war on White Women. Please Ladies , as you walk past that mega mosk , take note of the global abuse of White Women from the worlds worst mixed race creatures.

So if the O/P is talking about women's marches in protest of the DJT victory, all I can say about that is marching is good exercise.

And anyone who is so pissed off that they want to march with signs in protest should do so.

This after all is how women (your great great grandmothers) obtained the right to vote back in 1920 anyway.

And if the O/P is talking about women's marches in protest of the exploitation of other women in Islamic countries, all I can say about that is marching is still a good exercise.

And anyone who is so pissed off that Islamic women are still oppressed as a slave class in their own countries should march likewise.

DJT is going after ISIS very soon. He has called for a battle plan from the JCT to wipe them off the face of the Earth and wants it within a week.

But I doubt DJT is going to declare war on all of Islam in all of Arabia, Persia, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc.

DJT may be a war monger but he is not stupid enough to take on the entire Islamic world. Only ISIS. He promised to get ISIS.

That's all.

Gee can u spell forced clitoral surgery. Religion of peace?

Unfortunately there isn't much we can do about women over there. Educating them is about the best thing we can do. Educating the men to see that women are more than just property, they are human beings, and educating the women that there are bigger and better things that they can achieve in this world.

Gee can u spell forced clitoral surgery. Religion of peace?

Unfortunately there isn't much we can do about women over there. Educating them is about the best thing we can do. Educating the men to see that women are more than just property, they are human beings, and educating the women that there are bigger and better things that they can achieve in this world.

Making the determination of the "humanity" of the muslim is a debateable exercise. Good forum question. Field beast or mystery meat? Poll results to follow. A total ban on immigration for a undetermined time period guarntees a future for Christian Females.

New Topics

Forum List

Back