As the Impeachment is delivered, the Dow broke 29,000. Impeachment has strengthened the market.

I don't know how impeachment is something that causes the stock market to rise -- but if you feel it does...cool....

So I'm lying that the Dow hit 29k.....Or Impeachment being good for investors???

I figure we'll hit Dow 30,000 by February at this rate: it's already above 29,200 today!! :lol:

The China Treaty was good for investors --- the impeachment thing has wholly, totally been discounted.

I don't know how impeachment is something that causes the stock market to rise -- but if you feel it does...cool....

Normally it wouldn't
Markets love stability
The markets rightfully see this impeachment as a sham and see a stable Presidency.

Normally it wouldn't
Markets love stability
The markets rightfully see this impeachment as a sham and see a stable Presidency.
So it wasn't the China trade deal then??

It was because the impeachment is sham and the markets went up??

Did the markets just realize today that impeachment was a sham??

By the way, the markets were doing pretty good during the Clinton impeachment too.....probably because the markets were already doing good -- as with Trump -- and because they knew Clinton wouldn't be removed - as with Trump....

Normally it wouldn't
Markets love stability
So it wasn't the China trade deal then??

It was because the impeachment is sham and the markets went up??

Did the markets just realize today that impeachment was a scam??

You're not good as this dude.

Libs. I'd be so ashamed of yourselves right about now.

Dow Hits 29,000 for the Second Time: 5 Stocks Driving the ETF

China Phase 1
QE-4. The China thing is a joke. Two years ago they were buying $15 billion in ag product alone, now we're supposed to be excited that they are gonna buy $3 billion all in? Great deal dOn.
You always seem to come in my threads right about now.

I appreciate it and understand. You are the boards Damage Control Unit.
No. I just feel obligated to correct your lies and misinformation.

Fuck your feelings.

Why are you getting angry over nothing? Take your x*ana*x before you chimp out.

It's not the impeachment that has helped the market.

It's the fact that (a) we've aggressively cut taxes, (b) aggressively increased spending, and (c) watched the Fed aggressively pour hundreds of billions into markets to grease the system.

Hyper-Keynesianism. Republicans used to be against that.

It's not the impeachment that has helped the market.

It's the fact that (a) we've aggressively cut taxes, (b) aggressively increased spending, and (c) watched the Fed aggressively pour hundreds of billions into markets to grease the system.

Hyper-Keynesianism. Republicans used to be against that.
Trump has brought pragmatic change to the GOP, and it is no longer so ideologically bound which is a good thing.

I am hoping the Democrats get a centrist liberator from the Ideologues as well, but apparently it wont be this election.

Dow up near 300 points as the solemn impeachment walk progresses. Lets re-impeach him after this one.

Libs. The DOW and America love you..

Libs. I'd be so ashamed of yourselves right about now.

Dow Hits 29,000 for the Second Time: 5 Stocks Driving the ETF

China Phase 1
QE-4. The China thing is a joke. Two years ago they were buying $15 billion in ag product alone, now we're supposed to be excited that they are gonna buy $3 billion all in? Great deal dOn.
You always seem to come in my threads right about now.

I appreciate it and understand. You are the boards Damage Control Unit.
No. I just feel obligated to correct your lies and misinformation.

Fuck your feelings.

Why are you getting angry over nothing? Take your x*ana*x before you chimp out.
Not those kinda feelings, Snowflake.

Sounds like you have lotsa experience though. The re-education camps will be a breeze for you.

Forum List

Back