As the Impeachment is delivered, the Dow broke 29,000. Impeachment has strengthened the market.

Libs. I'd be so ashamed of yourselves right about now.

Dow Hits 29,000 for the Second Time: 5 Stocks Driving the ETF

China Phase 1

Isn't China in the middle of signing the trade deal today as well?

It seems that the more Democrats attack Donald, the better things work out for him.

Maybe they should try praising him on every front page -- -- -- his whole campaign would probably fall apart.
Maybe he should be impeached every year. Obviously investors like it.

China Phase 1
What role did the Fed play in today's record market?

JPMorgan’s Historic Earnings Confirm that Fed Loans Are Subsidizing Profits on Wall Street

"The New York Fed is back to subsidizing billions of dollars in profits at Wall Street’s trading houses, just as it did during the financial crisis.

"Yesterday, JPMorgan Chase reported that its profits for the quarter ending December 31, 2019 hit an all-time record. (The bank has been around for more than a century, so that’s saying something.)

"The quarterly profits were $8.52 billion – for the same three-month period in which the New York Fed has been flooding unnamed Wall Street trading houses with hundreds of billions of dollars each week in super cheap loans."

People know this impeachment is a shit show and most are ignoring the whole thing.

People playing the market are making money. They sure don't give a rats ass about Pelousy's shit show.

People know this impeachment is a shit show and most are ignoring the whole thing.

People playing the market are making money. They sure don't give a rats ass about Pelousy's shit show.
I've been watching very closely. It is fascinating watching a Major Political Party collapse in slow-mo right in front of you.

To watch sane people go totally hysterically Mad...She/He/It is the Poster Child of Liberals.

This is the best sound i've ever heard on this. I laugh harder every time.

I've been watching very closely. It is fascinating watching a Major Political Party collapse in slow-mo right in front of you.

To watch sane people go totally hysterically Mad...She/He/It is the Poster Child of Liberals.

You are confused. The party in collapse is the one who let a foreign country pick their candidate, and follow him slavishly. Even to the point of believing his outrageous lies.

You are confused. The party in collapse is the one who let a foreign country pick their candidate, and follow him slavishly. Even to the point of believing his outrageous lies.

Yes we understand you think Montana is a foreign country lol

China Phase 1
QE-4. The China thing is a joke. Two years ago they were buying $15 billion in ag product alone, now we're supposed to be excited that they are gonna buy $3 billion all in? Great deal dOn.
You always seem to come in my threads right about now.

I appreciate it and understand. You are the boards Damage Control Unit.

China Phase 1
QE-4. The China thing is a joke. Two years ago they were buying $15 billion in ag product alone, now we're supposed to be excited that they are gonna buy $3 billion all in? Great deal dOn.

No. I just feel obligated to correct your lies and misinformation.

China Phase 1

He does get around
However, he is the least informed person in the group.

China Phase 1

He does get around
Wow, you have girlfriends in every thread.

China Phase 1

He does get around
He's pretty good at PR though

China Phase 1

So I'm lying that the Dow hit 29k.....Or Impeachment being good for investors???

China Phase 1

He does get around
He's pretty good at PR though
He follows me around to post that in nearly every thread. I think he's obsessed.

I've told him over and over I don't swing that way, but he keeps coming back.

What???. A foreign country picking a candidate.....Dude that is so old.

China Phase 1

So I'm lying that the Dow hit 29k.....Or Impeachment being good for investors???
The Dow is being artificially propped up by huge cash infusions, QE-4 by another name. It can't last much longer.

Forum List

Back