As the Banality Rolls On

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
I'm very hard pressed to come up with anything more self-righteously tedious and wearisome, than getting lectures on the solemnity of saving constitutional precepts from people who otherwise look upon the Constitution as a set of "living rules".

I'm waiting for the moment that Peloski and Nads come out to the press gaggle wearing tricorn hats and with muskets slung over their shoulders.

And that holier-than-thou twaddle about being a devout and prayerful Catholic...When does the lightning bolt come down and strike that sanctimonious vapid woman?

clickclick.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very hard pressed to come up with more self-righteously tedious and wearisome, than getting lectures on the solemnity of saving Constitutional precepts from people who otherwise look upon the Constitution as a set of "living rules".

I'm waiting for the moment that Peloski and Nads come out to the press gaggle wearing tricorn hats and with muskets slung over their shoulders.

And that holier-than-thou twaddle about being a devout and prayerful Catholic...When does the lightning bolt come down and strike that sanctimonious vapid woman?

View attachment 293961

perhaps you could start a go-fund me page so you can buy some bullets?

just a friendly suggestion

Well said

We fought the British so that one day, Stalinist democrats would have the right to spy on political opponents, use the IRS against citizens, intimidate reporters, read our emails and get a list of our phone calls

I'm very hard pressed to come up with anything more self-righteously tedious and wearisome, than getting lectures on the solemnity of saving constitutional precepts from people who otherwise look upon the Constitution as a set of "living rules".

View attachment 293961

She is a Hypocrite at best ! A Practicing Catholic can not genuinely support Abortion. So she's a liar! And wants us to believe she can be both a Practicing Catholic and A Baby Killer! Hmmmm!

I'm very hard pressed to come up with more self-righteously tedious and wearisome, than getting lectures on the solemnity of saving Constitutional precepts from people who otherwise look upon the Constitution as a set of "living rules".

View attachment 293961

perhaps you could start a go-fund me page so you can buy some bullets?

just a friendly suggestion
Are bullets still legal?

View attachment 293961

She is a Hypocrite at best ! A Practicing Catholic can not genuinely support Abortion. So she's a liar! And wants us to believe she can be both a Practicing Catholic and A Baby Killer! Hmmmm!
Yet highspanics, who are largely devout Catholics, vote democrat.

Forum List

Back