As seen from space: The Tropical Storm Is Heading Towards Republican Convention

No it's not and it never was going to. And no number of fantasy models Jim Cantore comes up with will make it true.

Last edited:
As Seen From Space: The Tropical Storm That Is Heading Toward the Republican National Convention
As Seen From Space: The Tropical Storm That Is Heading Toward the Republican National Convention - Rebecca J. Rosen - The Atlantic

Not a good to plan around.

The Republican National Convention organizers will have the final say over whether to cancel or shorten the convention because of Tropical Storm Isaac, currently headed toward Haiti.

Read more here: Scott prepping for Tropical Storm Isaac during RNC | Naked Politics

It seems that it would be very hard to cancel all the food and rooms needed for this event.
As much as I dislike Romney and Ryan my prayers go out to the republican people planning this.

Must be God punishing all the in the closet homos that will be in attendance.

As Seen From Space: The Tropical Storm That Is Heading Toward the Republican National Convention
As Seen From Space: The Tropical Storm That Is Heading Toward the Republican National Convention - Rebecca J. Rosen - The Atlantic

The Republican National Convention organizers will have the final say over whether to cancel or shorten the convention because of Tropical Storm Isaac, currently headed toward Haiti.

Read more here: Scott prepping for Tropical Storm Isaac during RNC | Naked Politics

It seems that it would be very hard to cancel all the food and rooms needed for this event.
As much as I dislike Romney and Ryan my prayers go out to the republican people planning this.

Boy, you must be getting a big thrill running down your leg over this.

Liberal pervs get off so easily.

You know what this means? :wink_2:

He'll have more success in Tampa than North Carolina.

The Dems are a bunch of tight-wads.

There will be a convention in Tampa. Only weenies and spineless wimps would flee.
This is nothing more than an average Nor'easter. Besides, the global models are scattered all over the place.
Forecast discussion..Pay attention to comments about the storm being inland over Cuba for a longer period of time. . The 96 hr position is predicted to be over the Gulf of Mexico. 5 degrees west of the Florida Gulf Coast.
At this point, for the Tampa area, it appears Isaac will be a rain and wind event with little or no high winds associated with hurricanes.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATCDAT4+shtml/242055.shtml

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back