As seen from space: The Tropical Storm Is Heading Towards Republican Convention

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
As Seen From Space: The Tropical Storm That Is Heading Toward the Republican National Convention
As Seen From Space: The Tropical Storm That Is Heading Toward the Republican National Convention - Rebecca J. Rosen - The Atlantic

Not a good to plan around.

The Republican National Convention organizers will have the final say over whether to cancel or shorten the convention because of Tropical Storm Isaac, currently headed toward Haiti.

Read more here: Scott prepping for Tropical Storm Isaac during RNC | Naked Politics

It seems that it would be very hard to cancel all the food and rooms needed for this event.
As much as I dislike Romney and Ryan my prayers go out to the republican people planning this.

You know what this means? :wink_2:

Last edited:
The recent storm track has it missing Tampa and heading straight to New Orleans.

think of how much good could be done if all the wealthy who have given to any campaign had instead given that money to help the poor.

This country would be so much better off

Fear not...

Plugs Biden was dispatched to the region to divert the storm with copious amounts of hot air..

The operation was dubbed "Operation Send In The Clown"...

As Seen From Space: The Tropical Storm That Is Heading Toward the Republican National Convention
As Seen From Space: The Tropical Storm That Is Heading Toward the Republican National Convention - Rebecca J. Rosen - The Atlantic

Not a good to plan around.

The Republican National Convention organizers will have the final say over whether to cancel or shorten the convention because of Tropical Storm Isaac, currently headed toward Haiti.

Read more here: Scott prepping for Tropical Storm Isaac during RNC | Naked Politics

It seems that it would be very hard to cancel all the food and rooms needed for this event.
As much as I dislike Romney and Ryan my prayers go out to the republican people planning this.

They could always move it again. I hear Arizona has need for a convention.

Damed thing has shifted west and now it's headed for the Florida panhandle. Another 100 mile shift and it will be coming up Mobile Bay and screwing up my week.

think of how much good could be done if all the wealthy who have given to any campaign had instead given that money to help the poor.

No we wouldn't. The poor would just piss away the money like they've always done. That's why they are poor. What good would be done to this country if we gave a bunch of money to the poor? Not a damn bit. The poor don't do anything but mooch.

No we wouldn't. The poor would just piss away the money like they've always done. That's why they are poor. What good would be done to this country if we gave a bunch of money to the poor? Not a damn bit. The poor don't do anything but mooch.

:eusa_silenced: Free pass.....you are talking to TM

Democrats have spent the last few days trying to make this tropical storm into a Cat 5 hurricane. They are reduced to showing reruns of Hurricane Andrew on NBC.

Democrats have spent the last few days trying to make this tropical storm into a Cat 5 hurricane. They are reduced to showing reruns of Hurricane Andrew on NBC.

ABC is showing it to be a 4 to 5 Inch storm where further south its a 7 to 8 Inch storm..

Where are you getting off saying its the democrats, ridiculous.

Geez even when we show concern you bite back like a wild animal.......

It would be so nice if Skipper Romney and 1 Mate Ryan Gilligan would go on a 3 hour tour on the S.S Minnow during the storm. I am sure it will be raining Katz n Dogz :lol:

Forum List

Back