As promised, Trump slashes aid to Central America over migrants

Cutting aid is just gonna make it worse. More people will flee those countries and head this way.

What part of $22T debt do you not understand you dumb OX? What part of $0.5T interest (wasted) do you not understand you dumb OX? You are already on "the list" so I can say as I wish. Your next step is the first Ignore of my lifetime, including Sports boards (where I dominate).

We should be taking from them, not giving. $22T. Dont push me! I am getting very upset.
Dealing with them will cost far more than cutting their aid will save.

If the debt upsets you how do you feel about the effects of tRump's give away to the wealthy and corporations? That's already added more than we spend down there.

Cutting aid is just gonna make it worse. More people will flee those countries and head this way.

That old Democrat talking point doesn't work. It's what I call Democrat Blackmail. We gave them aid, threatened to take it away if they didn't do something, and now we have a worse problem on our hands.

As pointed out, that money seldom makes it to the people. It doesn't provide food, it doesn't go to fight drug lords or human traffickers. It goes to the leaders and they live the life of luxury.

If it's not broke, don't fix it. If it's broke and what you've done didn't fix it, it's time to try a new way of fixing things.
tRump wants it to get worse. I keeps his base energised.
The real war is at our southern border. It is just having the courage to admit it. Whether the so called base propaganda you promote is real or not this problem has been going on for decades. We saw the violence under Obama. You will not think it is a game when it gets to you.
I marked that post "funny" but it's really not. It's sad that you think we are at war with a buncha sad sack refugees.

I marked that post "funny" but it's really not. It's sad that you think we are at war with a buncha sad sack refugees.

What percentage are drug mules? On the run from cops? Rapists? Molesters? Sick? Disabled? Etc. 50%? Hope they kill you ASAP!

What part of $22T debt do you not understand you dumb OX? What part of $0.5T interest (wasted) do you not understand you dumb OX? You are already on "the list" so I can say as I wish. Your next step is the first Ignore of my lifetime, including Sports boards (where I dominate).

We should be taking from them, not giving. $22T. Dont push me! I am getting very upset.

If the debt upsets you how do you feel about the effects of tRump's give away to the wealthy and corporations?

Dont like the Chancy last week cut to top bracket to offset SALT. Other than that, it is a wash. Revenue is up. More jobs, raises, expansions etc.

That old Democrat talking point doesn't work. It's what I call Democrat Blackmail. We gave them aid, threatened to take it away if they didn't do something, and now we have a worse problem on our hands.

As pointed out, that money seldom makes it to the people. It doesn't provide food, it doesn't go to fight drug lords or human traffickers. It goes to the leaders and they live the life of luxury.

If it's not broke, don't fix it. If it's broke and what you've done didn't fix it, it's time to try a new way of fixing things.
The real war is at our southern border. It is just having the courage to admit it. Whether the so called base propaganda you promote is real or not this problem has been going on for decades. We saw the violence under Obama. You will not think it is a game when it gets to you.

What percentage are drug mules? On the run from cops? Rapists? Molesters? Sick? Disabled? Etc. 50%? Hope they kill you ASAP!
Well, for what it's worth I hope they don't kill you.

If the debt upsets you how do you feel about the effects of tRump's give away to the wealthy and corporations?

Dont like the Chancy last week cut to top bracket to offset SALT. Other than that, it is a wash. Revenue is up. More jobs, raises, expansions etc.
Revenue is down.

Revenue is down.
Often repeated, never backed up...

Revenue is down.
From the right leaning wall street journal.

U.S. Tax Revenues Fall, Deficit Widens in Wake of New Tax Law

If the debt upsets you how do you feel about the effects of tRump's give away to the wealthy and corporations? That's already added more than we spend down there.

Taking less of people's money that they created isn't a give away. What is a give away? Free college, free healthcare, free daycare, free paid time off. Those are give aways, and the platform the Democrats are running on.

Taking less of people's money that they created isn't a give away. What is a give away? Free college, free healthcare, free daycare, free paid time off. Those are give aways, and the platform the Democrats are running on.
Yes, it's is a give away. They use the infrastructure and services, they need to pay their share just like I do.

And if it does get worse, how is that our problem?

Now if you mean worse as in worse for us, then more proactive measures need to be taken--not pandering.

In the old days, the mob used to demand payments for protection of your business. If you didn't pay, they may burn your business down. All the payments never worked because they only demanded more. What put a stop to it was confronting the mob and saying we are no longer going to pay you. We will fight you instead. That's how we stopped that practice.
Refugees = the mafia in your mind?

That Democrat threat certainly is, isn't it? Pay us now or things will get worse for you later.

Yes, it's is a give away. They use the infrastructure and services, they need to pay their share just like I do.

The top 20% of wage earners in this country pay over 80% of all collected income tax. If that's not their fair share, then what is?

And if it does get worse, how is that our problem?

Now if you mean worse as in worse for us, then more proactive measures need to be taken--not pandering.

In the old days, the mob used to demand payments for protection of your business. If you didn't pay, they may burn your business down. All the payments never worked because they only demanded more. What put a stop to it was confronting the mob and saying we are no longer going to pay you. We will fight you instead. That's how we stopped that practice.
Refugees = the mafia in your mind?

That Democrat threat certainly is, isn't it? Pay us now or things will get worse for you later.
Lol at "Democrat threat".

Hyperbole much?

I find it hard to believe you anymore. To many decades of stealing the wealth of people who are of the peasant level while crying about the rich. You have done nothing against the rich except whining that they do not pay their fair share. High tax states are forcing them to leave as it is. And once the federal government goes ballistic they will leave here if they can. Before the last tax law was passed the highest federal tax on the rich was 39%. Very few paid that as they used tax loopholes to make it vastly lower. And most of them were those who spout Prog agendas but lived the high life while promoting it. How many even volunteered to pay the full tax? About those corporations. If taxed massively will they add the costs to us? You of course are an enemy shill. During wartime you and your family need to be dealt with. If you keep this up I see no other way that we in America can deal with this. Your way means a poorer nation. With potential casualties. And it may end up with that scenario. 8 billion people in the world with many not living well. Go to your neighbors if middle class and progs and ask them to give up half of their wealth for the cause. Then I will start to believe. Your way is just taxing those not in privileged jobs or situations and wait for them to become working poor and impoverished for more votes.

The top 20% of wage earners in this country pay over 80% of all collected income tax. If that's not their fair share, then what is?
They make more than 80% of the income.

I find it hard to believe you anymore. To many decades of stealing the wealth of people who are of the peasant level while crying about the rich. You have done nothing against the rich except whining that they do not pay their fair share. High tax states are forcing them to leave as it is. And once the federal government goes ballistic they will leave here if they can. Before the last tax law was passed the highest federal tax on the rich was 39%. Very few paid that as they used tax loopholes to make it vastly lower. And most of them were those who spout Prog agendas but lived the high life while promoting it. How many even volunteered to pay the full tax? About those corporations. If taxed massively will they add the costs to us? You of course are an enemy shill. During wartime you and your family need to be dealt with. If you keep this up I see no other way that we in America can deal with this. Your way means a poorer nation. With potential casualties. And it may end up with that scenario. 8 billion people in the world with many not living well. Go to your neighbors if middle class and progs and ask them to give up half of their wealth for the cause. Then I will start to believe. Your way is just taxing those not in privileged jobs or situations and wait for them to become working poor and impoverished for more votes.
Did not read wall of rant.

You need to lay off the coffee or something.

Did not read wall of rant.

You need to lay off the coffee or something.
The length of it you may be right. But the truth is the truth.

Revenue is down.

Nice try OX. It is now June 17, 2019, your POS article is FEB 2019.

DONT PUSH ME TO IGNORE,,,,

They make more than 80% of the income.

Do they use more “infrastructure and services” than you do?
Why should they pay your way?

Revenue is down.

Nice try OX. It is now June 17, 2019, your POS article is FEB 2019.

DONT PUSH ME TO IGNORE,,,,
Fuuuuck you you stupid twit. Threatening to ignore me? Who the fuck cares. Go for it!

It's 4 months past, why don't you find something more recent to refute it instead of acting like an idiot?

Forum List

Back