As Predicted...

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Funding for Gaza promised in the wake of Hamas's "great victory" over the IDF has not been delivered (surprise!). Displaced families who lost their "refugee" camp housing have spent the winter in - you guessed it - refugee, refugee camps. UNRWA - the UN agency which for 65 years has served the "refugees" - suspended their operations when they ran out of cash. It seems their complicity in operating Hamas armories in their "schools" has not only come back to bite the Gazans but is an a very real threat to UNRWA itself.

UNRWA needs 100m in urgent relief to repair Gaza homes

Funding for Gaza promised in the wake of Hamas's "great victory" over the IDF has not been delivered (surprise!). Displaced families who lost their "refugee" camp housing have spent the winter in - you guessed it - refugee, refugee camps. UNRWA - the UN agency which for 65 years has served the "refugees" - suspended their operations when they ran out of cash. It seems their complicity in operating Hamas armories in their "schools" has not only come back to bite the Gazans but is an a very real threat to UNRWA itself.

I thought Gaza got a bunch of money a couple months ago and it was used by Hamas to buy more arms and dig more tunnels. I think somebody has a scam going on.

I thought Gaza got a bunch of money a couple months ago and it was used by Hamas to buy more arms and dig more tunnels. I think somebody has a scam going on.
Always the way to bet but not necessarily so now that Russia is backing Egypt on Nuke power plants. Russia wants to destroy Muslim fundamentalists including Hamas.

Forum List

Back