As Poll Numbers Sink, Dems Waste More Time

You are stuck on one poll that goes your way - I am looking at all of them and looking at the average

The same goes for Rudy is still has a good lead

I am looking at the most recent poll....you are the guy who said to look at the recent polls and not look at old ones. I ask again...if you want to look at "trends" for congressional approval or for presidential approval, how far back are you willing to go? and if you look at some old polls, why do you ignore others?

You are stuck on one poll that goes your way - I am looking at all of them and looking at the average

The same goes for Rudy is still has a good lead......

Talk about trying to slant the polls.

RSR the self proclaimed "Poll Master" (for more reasons than just political) are all of the sudden being mighty 'non' selective about your choices.

Normally you're waving polls around like their dead fish, (coincidentally, no one wants to see) and yet you can't even answer questions from one of your own. (RSR Polls, thread)

NOW you're ignoring recent polls, and for some ridiculous reason taking and average from ALL the polls?

its obviously just to suit YOUR purpose,

You are in some kind of illogical spin denial about Democratic approval ratings, when they are higher than the presidents.

or THESE interesting poll questions:

CBS News/New York Times Poll. May 18-23, 2007. N=1,125 adults nationwide. MoE ± 3 (for all adults).

"Regardless of how you usually vote, do you think the Republican Party or the Democratic Party is more likely to make the right decisions about the war in Iraq?"

Republican 33
Democratic 51
Both (vol.) 2
Neither (vol.) 4
Unsure 10

"Do you think the United States should or should not set a timetable for the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq sometime in 2008?"

Should 63
Should Not 34
Unsure 3

"Which of these comes closest to your opinion? Congress should block all funding for the war in Iraq no matter what. Congress should allow funding, but only on the condition that the U.S. sets benchmarks for progress and the Iraqi government are meeting those goals. OR, Congress should allow all funding for the war without any benchmark conditions."

Block All 13
Fund With Benchmarks 69

Allow All 15
Unsure 3

care to respond to THEM RSR, or are you pretty much refusing to discuss any poll that paints your president, your party, or this stupid war in a bad light?

or THESE interesting poll questions:

CBS News/New York Times Poll. May 18-23, 2007. N=1,125 adults nationwide. MoE ± 3 (for all adults).

"Regardless of how you usually vote, do you think the Republican Party or the Democratic Party is more likely to make the right decisions about the war in Iraq?"

Republican 33
Democratic 51
Both (vol.) 2
Neither (vol.) 4
Unsure 10

"Do you think the United States should or should not set a timetable for the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq sometime in 2008?"

Should 63
Should Not 34
Unsure 3

"Which of these comes closest to your opinion? Congress should block all funding for the war in Iraq no matter what. Congress should allow funding, but only on the condition that the U.S. sets benchmarks for progress and the Iraqi government are meeting those goals. OR, Congress should allow all funding for the war without any benchmark conditions."

Block All 13
Fund With Benchmarks 69

Allow All 15
Unsure 3

care to respond to THEM RSR, or are you pretty much refusing to discuss any poll that paints your president, your party, or this stupid war in a bad light?

This was at the botton of your own link

This poll was conducted among a random sample of 1,125 adults nationwide, interviewed by telephone May 18-23, 2007. The error due to sampling for results based on the entire sample could be plus or minus three percentage points. The error for subgroups is higher. An oversample of African Americans was also conducted for this poll, for a total of 192 interviews among this group. The results were then weighted in proportion to the racial composition of the adult population in the U.S. Census. The margin of error for African Americans is plus or minus 7 percentage points.

Notr the first time a CBS/NY Times has oversampled a group in one of their polls - helps get the results they are looking for

The results were then weighted in proportion to the racial composition of the adult population in the U.S. Census.

what part of that sentence did you NOT understand?

The results were then weighted in proportion to the racial composition of the adult population in the U.S. Census.

what part of that sentence did you NOT understand?

This is not the first time they have oversampled a group to get the results they wanted

I am not disputing that fact

the oversampling of african americans was weighted to account for the oversampling. DO you dispute THAT fact?

To counter oversampling? LOL!!!!

and who do balcks vote for? - as you have pointed out many times

So the NY Times gets the results they want and you swallow it

To counter oversampling? LOL!!!!

and who do balcks vote for? - as you have pointed out many times

So the NY Times gets the results they want and you swallow it

and that is why their responses are weighted to remove the bias of race. You really cannot even comprehend the english language, can you?

and that is why their responses are weighted to remove the bias of race. You really cannot even comprehend the english language, can you?

As I said, not the first time the NY Times oversampled people they knew would give the responses they wanted

Then they report the results as actual news

It would be like you taking a poll at your month Dem meeting and saying a majority of Main voters approve of the Dem Congress

As I said, not the first time the NY Times oversampled people they knew would give the responses they wanted

Then they report the results as actual news

It would be like you taking a poll at your month Dem meeting and saying a majority of Main voters approve of the Dem Congress

no...the fact that the results are weighted takes out the bias. that is what the sentence means....but I forgot, taking you beyond the
My Weekly Reader
level of language is going into uncharted territory for you.

no...the fact that the results are weighted takes out the bias. that is what the sentence means....but I forgot, taking you beyond the
My Weekly Reader
level of language is going into uncharted territory for you.

Yes, the only fair and unbiased poll for MM is one that is stacked with Democrat respondents

MM I am very sorry

I have said the Dems have accomplished nothing and that is not true

When I make a mistake - I fess up

13 BILLS TO NAME FEDERAL PROPERTY & BUILD A ROAD

H.R. 49 - To name the “Gerald R. Ford, Jr. Post Office Building”
H.R. 335 - To name the “Gale W. McGee Post Office”
H.R. 342 - To name the “Rush Hudson Limbaugh, Sr. United States Courthouse” [!!]
H.R. 433 - To name the “Scipio A. Jones Post Office Building”
H.R. 514 - To name the “Sergeant Lea Robert Mills Brooksville Aviation Branch Post Office”
H.R. 521 - To name the “Lane Evans Post Office Building”
H.R. 544 - To name the “Santiago E. Campos United States Courthouse”
H.R. 577 - To name the “Sergeant Henry Ybarra III Post Office Building”
H.R. 584 - To name the “Lyndon Baines Johnson Department of Education Building”
H.R. 753 – To name the “Clifford Davis & Odell Horton Federal Building”
H.R. 1129 - To build and maintain a road in St. Louis County, Missouri
S.159 – To name the “Robert T. Stafford White Rocks National Recreation Area”
S. 521 – To name the “Gerald W. Heaney Federal Building & United States Courthouse & Customhouse”

http://thebestcongressmoneycanbuy.blogspot.com/2007/05/accomplishments-of-air-pelosi-congress.html

Forum List

Back