As "Palestinians" wake up this morning...

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
...They will have realized that absolutely nothing has changed. They could have declared a "state" on the moon, and it would have been the same. Oh wait, isn't the moon ancient Palestinian land occupied by those evil Jews? :lmao:

I bet you that 75% of the palis who are cheering in the streets of gaza have no idea what theyre cheering for, they just like to run around the streete like animals yelling alllllahh akbarrrrrr

I bet you that 75% of the palis who are cheering in the streets of gaza have no idea what theyre cheering for, they just like to run around the streete like animals yelling alllllahh akbarrrrrr

They're cheering yet another defeat for the Axis of Zionism.

They cheer for everything, even when they get their asses kicked they cheer.

Axis shmaxis. This vote didn't do jack shit other than make things even worse for the Palestinians.

The ink is still fresh. Wait and see how they will pay for this. The US did not invest all this time and money into Abbas for him to stab us in the back like this. This will be very painful.

Yes. What a defeat it was haha. :clap2:

Congrats to the Palis for accomplishing nothing. Mazal tov hahahha :D

What defeat? this hasn't changed a damn thing really.

As maybe contrasted with the 99% of Jews who cheerlead the Israeli shelling of civilian concentrations in Gaza..???? Given the choice I'll opt for cheering the Palestinians any day...

People cheering when their enemy is killed ?? Palestinians know a lot about that !!

As maybe contrasted with the 99% of Jews who cheerlead the Israeli shelling of civilian concentrations in Gaza..???? Given the choice I'll opt for cheering the Palestinians any day...

People cheering when their enemy is killed ?? Palestinians know a lot about that !!

unfortunatley Jews know quite a bit more...don't they??? Jews will throw block parties in Tel Aviv over the slaughter of Gazan civilians...women...babies...there is an accurate word for such people....wanna guess?????

When all your previous arguments fail, make up stories about the Israelis. It's called artful codger mentality !! :D:D:D:D:D:D

What defeat? this hasn't changed a damn thing really.

precisely what part of "UN recognition of a Palestinian State" doesn't yet register????

What exactly does that change on the ground cock sucker?:doubt:
It makes things even worse for the Palestinians. The only "party" that the Israelis and Americans funded and considered somewhat legitimate and worthy of negotiations, ended up blowing its wad and biting the hand that feeds it. Wait till the US starts pulling out the 800 million a year to the Palestinians. I want to see which country is going to step up in this terrible world economy and fill that gap. Perhaps all those countries that voted in the UN yesterday can put their money where their mouth is? Oh sorry they're all going bankrupt. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
...They will have realized that absolutely nothing has changed. They could have declared a "state" on the moon, and it would have been the same. Oh wait, isn't the moon ancient Palestinian land occupied by those evil Jews? :lmao:

gypsies have been pulling this game for centuries all over europe..... They just figured people hated the jews worse then them....and are still working that angle.

Israelis celebrating the murder of 9 flotilla activists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBs2b5OvyIo]Israeli Protest at Ashdod for Freedom Flotilla Aid for Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

What depraved people:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E]***MUST SEE Muslims "Palestinians" Celebrating 9/11 (CNN - Fox) September 11 ARABS twin towers 911 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=bek0f0WWyvc]Hamas Leader mourns Bin Laden's death - YouTube[/ame]

precisely what part of "UN recognition of a Palestinian State" doesn't yet register????

What exactly does that change on the ground cock sucker?:doubt:
It makes things even worse for the Palestinians. The only "party" that the Israelis and Americans funded and considered somewhat legitimate and worthy of negotiations, ended up blowing its wad and betting the hand that feeds it. Wait till the US starts pulling out the 800 million a year to the Palestinians. I want to see which country is going to step up in this terrible world economy and fill that gap. Perhaps all those countries that voted in the UN yesterday can put their money where their mouth is? Oh sorry they're all going bankrupt. Ha ha ha.

The Palestinians have been surviving on charity and aid for decades now, what are they going to do? they are going to lose alot of cash.

Forum List

Back