As Over-the-Top As Kerry or Hillary

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Annie, May 2, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Links at site:

http://www.themoderatevoice.com/posts/1115060699.shtml

2. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

:eek:
    Well I truly believe that the US Supreme Court Justices who are in bed with the ACLU could be classified as Terrorists...The remaining few,I believe, have gotten the message that the electorate are not" happy campers" :whip:

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Sorry, I want Bush to be able to have his nominees get an up and down vote too, but this is over-the-top:

4. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
  5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Really MM, there is ground between far right and far left...

Do you agree that the judges are more of a threat than bin Laden? If so, there is no doubt we ARE in a war we shouldn't be in-WOT.

6. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,159
    It isn't the Republican tent being stinked up by Pat Robertson and his opinions of the judiciary. It's the activist judiciary itself that is stinking up America.

In the sense that they are destroying America and our U.S. Constitution with their irresponsible activist rulings they are worse than terrorists because they were specifically appointed and sworn to uphold the U.S. Constitution and yet they are tearing it apart before our very eyes and looking to "world law" for many of their rulings. This is inexcusable. The result is the same whether accomplished by terrorists or by activist judges: the defeat of America.

7. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Sorry, while I agree that it's past time to reign in judicial power, the ability to do so needs to be addressed by the legislature in the correct manner. As Robertson said, it's been going on for 100 years or so.

If that is where the REAL problem lies, then call the military home and concentrate on domestic issues.

8. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533

How come I never see the left moving?

Yes - absolutely. They rest in our very bosom; they operate within the framework of our Constitution, clandestinely - and wishing us ill. They are a clear and present danger to our way of life.

We are in SEVERAL wars. We battle enemies from without and enemies within. We must be brave; we must hold. The manner in which we conduct ourselves now will determine the fate of this nation.

9. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    The wrong means to an end. Sorry but the right is going to implode, they are going to lose the votes of those that want tight borders, WOT to be focused on both hard and soft means, and keeping the deficit as under control as possible.

10. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533

I'm as confused and angry as anybody over the Bush administration's immigration policy, and I'm hoping that he begins to heed the groundswell of popular opinion which is now sweeping across the country. We MUST secure our borders.

But if the right can't hold in the face of the hypocritical blandishments of "moderates" - who are - it is excruciatingly obvious - liberals in sheep's clothing - we will not save this nation.

Moreover, we won't deserve to.