As Other Nations Grow Stonger, Political Correctness Weakens Our Military

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
2 Star General and Commanding General of the 4th Infantry Division also considered for Commander of US Army Europe had his promotion (to 3-star) pulled a few days ago and demoted to a desk job, career in ruins wiping his military career and service to his country for what? Addressing some very young female democratic congressional staffer as: "Sweetheart."

general9n.jpg

Major General Gonsalves apparently also took issue with how young the woman was and told her to keep notes for her "Democratic boss" to help him understand what the military needs.

Army 2-star loses promotion after calling congressional staffer ‘sweetheart’

The US Army loses a good commander to stupid knee-jerk blind political correctness at a time when fearless leaders are hard to find. Maybe they'll make him wear a pink ribbon too. And over what? Some (probably deserved but harmless) condescending words. My how we fear words these days, ESPECIALLY if they involve the weaker sex.

These people are working in a forward combat capacity where people die, not in some office on Main Street.

Who filed the complaint? Not the lady herself who was going to let the matter drop. The lady's boss, Rep. Jim Langevin, Democrat-Rhode Island. I wonder how many forward positions he has defended.

ada-anniversary.jpg

Typical sneering liberal. I can only imagine how the militaries of Russia, China, North Korea and other hostiles must laugh at how we tie our own feet.

And it happened under Trump's watch. Aren't you proud of that orange fool?

What the hell does Trump have to do with any of this, you Bonehead? Trump didn't write the policy, Army Command Policy 600-20 was revised 6 November 2014 under OBAMA'S watch. Aren't you proud of that bony black fool? This is but the latest commander to face dismissal or severe discipline in the past several years for the most specious of political reasons. Had Trump changed these regulations or anything, then idiots like you would be complaining that Trump was protecting misogynists in the military. If Obama or Hillary were in office, you'd be commending them for cleaning up the Army. Either way, you just want to make it about or against Trump because you have orange corn chips for brains.

What the hell does Trump have to do with any of this, you Bonehead? Trump didn't write the policy, Army Command Policy 600-20 was revised 6 November 2014 under OBAMA'S watch. Aren't you proud of that bony black fool? This is but the latest commander to face dismissal or severe discipline in the past several years for the most specious of political reasons. Had Trump changed these regulations or anything, then idiots like you would be complaining that Trump was protecting misogynists in the military. If Obama or Hillary were in office, you'd be commending them for cleaning up the Army. Either way, you just want to make it about or against Trump because you have orange corn chips for brains.

>

Yep, Trumps the President so it's on his watch.

Maybe if he spent more time at the White House instead of as much time at his properties playing golf he might have had time to review important matters with DOD.

>>>>

not only that, they are hypocrites......they commit the same type of PC '''crimes'''
I've had numerous women call me un-PC names/ touch me/etc....especially waitresses who want a big tip $$$$

Drain the swamp. Americans don't normally care if an Army General doesn't get another star. As long as they retire honorably and don't commit suicide like the Clinton Admiral Borda who allegedly put a gun to his head allegedly because of an allege problem with a combat award. The MSM wasn't curious about what compelled a Navy Admiral to commit suicide.

Forum List

Back