As Oreintal guy !

deserter

Feb 6, 2010
SAUDI ARABIA
Hi,,,every one
I'm very interested in this forum because I care to clear up the misunderstanding between east and west cultures,if that possible hopefully to coexist on peaceful bases by bridging the gap and share the views away from MEDIA which I believe deform rather than reform the picture of both !!

Welcome.

I hope you can explain why China puts lead in children's toys they manufacture and sends us poisoned pet food.

Hi,,,every one
I'm very interested in this forum because I care to clear up the misunderstanding between east and west cultures,if that possible hopefully to coexist on peaceful bases by bridging the gap and share the views away from MEDIA which I believe deform rather than reform the picture of both !!

Welcome. Where are you from?

Hi,,,every one

Welcome. Where are you from?

wherever he is from,he cant see to well i take it.....WELCOME....

Welcome.

I hope you can explain why China puts lead in children's toys they manufacture and sends us poisoned pet food.
Why did a very large American company send pesticide laden wheat to India? If you can come up with enough common sense to answer that on your on then you have the answer. If not it won't surprise me any. I hear in China they just take creeps that poison children with food products out and shoot them.

Last edited:
Hi,,,every one
I'm curious why do Chinese always want you to have a full meal before leaving their house when you visit them?

Fresh Meat!

tigger.jpg

Hi,,,every one

No misunderstandings whatsoever.....we do co-exist quite well as a matter of fact.:lol:
akane-kanazawa-pictures-01.jpg

Good luck with your quest.

One question: Why should we believe you over a disinterested journalist that writes about you?

Hi,,,every one

Which "eastern culture" are you talking about?

There's a lot of them.

Incidently, I doubt that you're Asian.

Wanna know why?

Because you referred to yourself as "oriental".

I think you're a NAZI sock puppet.

Last edited:
Hi,,,every one

There's a lot of them.

Wanna know why?

You do have a point. An Asian pointed that out to me some time ago but I had forgotten.

On edit:

He actually referred to himself as an "Oreintal"..which leads me to wonder of he's just a confused Caucasian kid.

Last edited:
Welcome.

Why did a very large American company send pesticide laden wheat to India? If you can come up with enough common sense to answer that on your on then you have the answer. If not it won't surprise me any. I hear in China they just take creeps that poison children with food products out and shoot them.
Just because we dust our crops, it doesn't mean we're out to poison the world with our farm exports. I wonder what the phone number of the Chinese FDA is?

You do have a point. An Asian pointed that out to me some time ago but I had forgotten.

When was the last time you called yourself an "Occidental"? I smell a troll...
Me thinks you have a good nose. Time will tell. Last time I dealt with Occidental they covered accidental things for me...until I actually had one.

Hi,,,every one

There's a lot of them.

Wanna know why?

Not necessarily. Calling an Asian (or part-Asian) is considered offensive in the States, but not in other parts of the world.

Forum List

Back