As of 8:12 EST, Thursday, March 28th: CNN and MSNBC not televising Trump's address

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
While flipping between Fox, CNN and MSNBC (it's makes for great entertainment after the Mueller failure), when Trumped started his address at 8:00 EST in Grand Rapids, MI, CNN and MNSBC didn't even announce that he was giving an address, never mind cover it.

They are talking about "possible collusion" still. Btw Rachael Maddow's ratings plummeted this week.

Why was this moved to Media? CNN and MSNBC are not media, they are political propaganda wings of the Democratic Party.

I do not agree with this being moved to Media subforum. CNN and MSNBC made a POLITICAL DECISION not to cover Trump's address.

A thread premised on a POLITICAL DECISION belongs in the POLITICS section.

Last edited:
They don't want their audience to hear Trump address the end of the Witch Hunt. It's a ratings boon for Fox already and now their competition give them a gift and ignore his rally.

Not the brightest are they?

They don't want their audience to hear Trump address the end of the Witch Hunt. It's a ratings boon for Fox already and now their competition give them a gift and ignore his rally.

Not the brightest are they?

I agree with you.

On another separate note, I do not agree with this being moved to Media subforum. CNN and MSNBC made a POLITICAL DECISION not to cover Trump's address.

A thread premised on a POLITICAL DECISION belongs in the POLITICS section.

Forum List

Back