As Obama's Lead Grows

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
The dirt will now really start. Lee Atwater still lives in the Republican party. Obama was 8 years old when Ayers was a terrorist, but now Sarah is reading the New York times to tell US that Obama supports terrorists.

McCain is smeared by Turdblossom in 2000, and now he is using his advice.

This is truly a leader we can all trust.

I would have voted for McCain in 2000. Today he isn't a maverick or a reformer, he is an old man who knows this is his last chance and he will do whatever it takes to win. Truth be damned and pick a cute looking underqualified woman to get him votes.

Pathetic, but par for their course.

So true, the dirt had begun in earnest after the VP debate, now she can spew nonsense and lies in the best manner of the republican machine, this is all they can do as their policies have been a complete failure for America.

Sure, let us just Ignore the fact Obama called him a good friend and close ally.

You guys amaze me in what you will Ignore about Your guy. Simply amazing.

Sure, let us just Ignore the fact Obama called him a good friend and close ally.

You guys amaze me in what you will Ignore about Your guy. Simply amazing.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see. Just taking the daily talking points and running with them - same old same old non-thinking from the party that is always touting their own intelligence. :tongue:

Neither side is blameless in this charade they're calling a Presidential campaign. This is an extremely dirty campaign, and both candidates should be ashamed that they were involved.

Neither side is blameless in this charade they're calling a Presidential campaign. This is an extremely dirty campaign, and both candidates should be ashamed that they were involved.

The media should be ashamed of the way they are so obviously in the tank for one of the candidates. I just want unfiltered information, no smears, no slams, give me information and I will decide for myself. We still do that in the states, don't we?

I think it's pretty rich of McCain to complain how the media is in Obama's pocket when during the Republican primaries they completely shut out Ron Paul, despite the fact that he was the last one running against McCain.

I think it's pretty rich of McCain to complain how the media is in Obama's pocket when during the Republican primaries they completely shut out Ron Paul, despite the fact that he was the last one running against McCain.

I agree, do you like it when the media does the thinking for you? It's downright disturbing how many people defer to the media to make their decisions.

Ron Paul should be on the ballot now.

I agree, do you like it when the media does the thinking for you? It's downright disturbing how many people defer to the media to make their decisions.

I don't let the media do the thinking for me, simple as that.

They wouldnt vote for the candidate who voted against the bailout that 90 percent of the country was against?

He might take some of the repub vote. He wouldn't touch the dem vote. His other policies are too extreme. And he wasn't even competative in the primaries, so I'm not quite sure why his cult still thinks he has a shot at anything beyond the house of representatives.

Forum List

Back