As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

I won't deny that guns have killed Australians, but the point I made originally was that there have been no mass shootings since 1996.

You cannot stop gun violence entirely, but you can make it harder to get your hands on a gun.

Who do you think has stricter gun laws, the US or Mexico? And where are more people massacred?

I am not altogether familiar with gun crime in Mexico - the only gun crime we hear about over here is mostly in the US, as this is what is mostly reported, sorry!

Ignorance is no excuse for sloppy reasoning and lack of thinking.

Would this have happened if guns were banned in the US?

Are you brain dead? How many people were killed with guns in DC before the gun ban was lifted?

Australia banned the sale of guns after the Port Arthur massacre. Since then, we have no more mass shootings. Yet America suffers a mass shooting every week, it would appear - why is that?

We don't suffer a mass shooting every week.

So get stuffed.

I won't deny that guns have killed Australians, but the point I made originally was that there have been no mass shootings since 1996.

You cannot stop gun violence entirely, but you can make it harder to get your hands on a gun.

Who do you think has stricter gun laws, the US or Mexico? And where are more people massacred?

I am not altogether familiar with gun crime in Mexico - the only gun crime we hear about over here is mostly in the US, as this is what is mostly reported, sorry!

Yep your media must not tell about the mass shooting in a country that has a gun ban

Are you brain dead? How many people were killed with guns in DC before the gun ban was lifted?

Australia banned the sale of guns after the Port Arthur massacre. Since then, we have no more mass shootings. Yet America suffers a mass shooting every week, it would appear - why is that?

So get stuffed.

How many mass shootings have you suffered this year? How many innocent people have died?

So get stuffed.

How many mass shootings have you suffered this year? How many innocent people have died?

A gun ban in America is out of the question.
Messing with Ammo is out of the question in America.

So get stuffed.

No innocent person will be saved by stupid knee-jerk reactions like yours.

Someone who is anti gun and has no firearms training trying to tell how someone who has had urban combat training how too shoot?

Why would you assume the hero gun man would have had combat training?

Why would you assume that a law abiding citizen that carries doesn't have firearms training?

So in Australia nobody gets killed with a gun nowadays? Get real.

Not through lack of trying, but no, it is a very rare event..

This is true. We hear about gun violence once a month, if we are lucky. Sometimes there is a spate of drive by shootings, very rarely is someone harmed or killed, though.

Those drive by shootings are usually in the south west and related to the Bandidos, Hells Angels and the Ibrahim brothers...

Would this have happened if guns were banned in the US?

At least it was a good thing the people in the theater weren't armed. Can you imagine if everybody pulled their weapons and shot the person in costume? :cool:

LOL no kidding, the right wing thugs would be trying to figure out who was the "hero" between the 15 dead batmans that might be the killer.

A movie patron just posted this on youtube. He filmed people fleeing the movie after shots rang out. Some coming out have been shot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7sIiqq66rk]Shooting in aurora movies people shot - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back