A'S launch marketing takeover of Oakland

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
this article got one fact wrong. They are saying two teams are as good as gone.The A's are making very good progress finally with the new team president David Kaval they have who is not a jerk like the last one.He is actually serious about building a contender and getting them a new stadium as well.The announcement is expected in June. :beer:

The A's will remain in Oakland.One of the two teams mentioned there,the Raiders and the Warriors is as good as gone despite what this one vegas resident troll keeps coming on here posting and trolling never addressing facts I post Guess which of those two Oakland teams is staying with the A's? Im sure the rest of you know the answer.:biggrin:

The Oakland Athletics have an opportunity to take over the Oakland landscape, and that’s what they’re about to do. This week, the full-scale marketing and advertising assault begins to drive home the point that the A’s are staying home. Under the new franchise theme Rooted in Oakland, the A’s have finally and fully embraced its home market under the aggressive, energetic direction of new team president David Kaval. 'Our priority this year was to highlight our amazing city,' said Kaval in a statement. 'Our players loved shooting in Oakland and it was great to have fans watch and participate.' In addition, Oakland residents are about to see plenty of green and gold around town — a flood of billboards, 122 light pole banners and an 80-foot mural on the side of a building at 19th and Webster." #RootedInOakland:dance::clap2:

With Raiders and Warriors on move, A's seek to own Oakland

I am happy for the Oakland fans.till I started following them a couple years ago cause I was interested in their stadium situation and staying in Oakland,I had no idea the kind of fans they have but they are the most loyal and passionate fans around the country as passionate about their A'S as the fans in Chicago are for the Cubs.they will have fans in the stadium there till the last out is recorded cheering them on as if its a tie game going into the ninth and its the world series even when they are horrible year after year. Other than Cubs fans,I have never seen a more loyal and devoted fans base to their team.Oakland has the best baseball fans in the country.:thup:

Last edited:
over a 190 flags in the city.very impressive and way to make the point that the A's are OAKLANDS.:thup:

great news for A's fans.koval and fisher are committed to oalkland where lew wolf never was.he never wanted to be in oakland.

video after two minute mark,talks about A's new stadium.great to see it finally moving forward.:thup:

Forum List

Back