As Kamala does Kimmel tonight, here's the case AGAINST her being president or even Attorney General!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
There are some countries that incarcerate political opposition, some countries that incarcerate the media ... but if you look at our prisons and jails we incarcerate overwhelmingly the addicted, mentally ill, low-income, low-income, low-income folks ... and then disproportionately people of color

Kamala was hard on black youth as Cali AG, and went easy and did not prosecute Steven Mnuchin for his many crimes in my old state, the Golden State!

• Banned
let the record show there are no Kamala supporters giving me stinging rebukes on USMB!

let the record show there are no Kamala supporters giving me stinging rebukes on USMB!

Let the record show your threads are moronic splats of inane dumbfuckery and by now everybody knows that.
It doesn't mean they aren't often informative and entertaining.

Bro is an open minded, free thinking, equal opportunist bat shit crazy propagandist.

I wonder if he's paid? :eusa_think:

Let the record show your threads are moronic splats of inane dumbfuckery and by now everybody knows that.

Bro is an open minded, free thinking, equal opportunist bat shit crazy propagandist.

Actually I would say it does indeed mean that.

• Banned

i wouldn't be here with you if i were paid

There are some countries that incarcerate political opposition, some countries that incarcerate the media ... but if you look at our prisons and jails we incarcerate overwhelmingly the addicted, mentally ill, low-income, low-income, low-income folks ... and then disproportionately people of color

Kamala was hard on black youth as Cali AG, and went easy and did not prosecute Steven Mnuchin for his many crimes in my old state, the Golden State!
I wonder why Harris did not prosecute that ahole Mnuchin. Maybe she could not, according to the law in their state land?

Harris would be MUCH BETTER than Trump!

• Banned

I wonder why Harris did not prosecute that ahole Mnuchin. Maybe she could not, according to the law in their state land?

Mnuchin donated to her campaign that's why numbskull

She took his money? Any evidence of that?

She took his money? Any evidence of that?
Ok, I found a source that indicated her receiving a contribution from Mnuchin. It also said:

As attorney general, Harris made waves in 2011 after pulling California out of national negotiations pursuing a monetary settlement from major banks for foreclosed households during the financial crisis. She believed she could do better for her state.
Harris later reached a $25 billion settlement deal from J.P. Morgan and other banks, much higher than the $2 billion to $4 billion initially on the table. California homeowners received over $18 billion in mortgage relief as a result of the deal, according to a report by the attorney general's office.

She was also the only Democratic Senate candidate to receive a donation from Mnuchin during the 2016 elections, according to FEC records. Still, she voted against his confirmation as Treasury secretary.

Kamala Harris' complicated history with Wall Street will come under scrutiny in the 2020 race

There is nothing complicated about Kamala Harris. She has used her sexuality to manipulate men just like millions of women have done in the past. It's not rocket science with this one.

Forum List

Back