As Israel and Iran...

We are going to force Israel into a peace treaty. I believe there is a description of Israel in the Bible that describes coming upon material or rubble that you shouldn't go near, but flag, so that professionals can spot and remove it. I believe they get hit with a small dirty bomb. They will sign the treaty. And for 3 and I/2 years no one attacks them. And then it's hell with the lid off.

We are seeing the lining up of sides for WW3. All nations vs Israel. Some wonder why America isn't mentioned, but it is. All nations. That is the UN. We are making the transition to global governance now.

Last edited:
We are going to force Israel into a peace treaty. I believe there is a description of Israel in the Bible that describes coming upon material or rubble that you shouldn't go near, but flag, so that professionals can spot and remove it. I believe they get hit with a small dirty bomb. They will sign the treaty. And for 3 and I/2 years no one attacks them. And then it's hell with the lid off.

We are seeing the lining up of sides for WW3. All nations vs Israel. Some wonder why America isn't mentioned, but it is. All nations. That is the UN. We are making the transition to global governance now.

Why force Israel into a peace treaty, why not force the Palestinians instead to stick to their promises. The world should take a long hard look at what is happening and ignore the mutterings of Obama, in fact they should be giving him the cold shoulder and stop deqaling with America.

inch towards war, what effect will that have on the I/P conflict?
You really can't gauge the I/P conflict until the Arab Spring Revolutions bring on Populist majorities....It seems that Western Colonialist support for Israel has given rise to Islamist parties all across the ME...

When the dust settles in 10-30 years and the Sheiks, Dictators and Kings are one from the scene, Israel will be more isolated than ever and the war of attrition will continue...

Israel's greatest danger besides any military will become the Demographic time bomb until it explodes...

I just don't see how Israel can maintain a Jewish majority given the Demographic makeup of the ME.

Why force Israel into a peace treaty, why not force the Palestinians instead to stick to their promises. The world should take a long hard look at what is happening and ignore the mutterings of Obama, in fact they should be giving him the cold shoulder and stop deqaling with America.
That's the thing most of the world already has taken a long hard look at what is happening. And now America finally is too. We shouldn't involve ourselves in religious nuttery on the other side of the planet.

You really can't gauge the I/P conflict until the Arab Spring Revolutions bring on Populist majorities....It seems that Western Colonialist support for Israel has given rise to Islamist parties all across the ME...

When the dust settles in 10-30 years and the Sheiks, Dictators and Kings are one from the scene, Israel will be more isolated than ever and the war of attrition will continue...

Israel's greatest danger besides any military will become the Demographic time bomb until it explodes...

I just don't see how Israel can maintain a Jewish majority given the Demographic makeup of the ME.

The arab spring has nothing to do with the I-P conflict what so ever, it is all down to just one more extremist group after power. Something that is fairly common in Islamic society.
Israel does not need to worry about Demographics until the numbers of arab muslims in Israel reaches 40% and that will never happen. Israel's biggest danger is a nuclear armed Iran passing on dirty bombs to the terror groups as demographics have always been in the arab's favour andthey have constantly failed to cash it in.

The world hasn't taken a long hard look at it at all, it has applied western standards to a problem rooted in Islamic culture. It was not until many tears after WW2 that the west started to understand the Japanese culture, and saw it was completely different to ours. Nothing to do with religious nuttery and all down to cultural differences that need to be dealt with first.

Lets have proper weapons inspections for both Iran and Israel....unarm both of them........simple really and would help the I/P conflict

The Palestinians are no threat....as you know FEY but Iran and others surely are......just musing steve

The arab spring has nothing to do with the I-P conflict what so ever, it is all down to just one more extremist group after power. Something that is fairly common in Islamic society.
Israel does not need to worry about Demographics until the numbers of arab muslims in Israel reaches 40% and that will never happen. Israel's biggest danger is a nuclear armed Iran passing on dirty bombs to the terror groups as demographics have always been in the arab's favour andthey have constantly failed to cash it in.
Well I tend to agree with some of your points Phoe., The Palestinians have not been a real threat to Israel and never have been(they just want a Fair Deal) but many others are prepare to attack Israel,steve see I can agree on some points

What threat are Israel when history shows they have only defended against islamonazi attack. On the other hand Iran has instigated many proxy attacks on other nations

Forum List

Back