CDZ As if anyone needs more evidence that Trump cannot be relied upon....transsexuals and bathrooms

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.
On the Today show, Trump says transsexuals should be permitted to use whatever bathroom they want to use.

Now this is the first time I've heard of him making any statement on that topic. He may have said something about it in the past. I don't know.

What I do know is his position and that of the GOP overall aren't at all the same things. I also know the man has had diametrically opposed positions or behaviors on multiple topics, sometimes all in one day. So the question in my mind is this, "how long will it be before he has a new position on the matter of transsexuals and restrooms?"

But of course the bigger issue is that nobody, not Republicans, not Democrats, can rely on what Trump says at any point in time. The man has time and again shown that he is as likely to change his mind as a teenager is to change boyfriends/girlfriends. That, of course, is one of the two biggest issues I have with Trump.

On the Today show, Trump says transsexuals should be permitted to use whatever bathroom they want to use.

Now this is the first time I've heard of him making any statement on that topic. He may have said something about it in the past. I don't know.

What I do know is his position and that of the GOP overall aren't at all the same things. I also know the man has had diametrically opposed positions or behaviors on multiple topics, sometimes all in one day. So the question in my mind is this, "how long will it be before he has a new position on the matter of transsexuals and restrooms?"

But of course the bigger issue is that nobody, not Republicans, not Democrats, can rely on what Trump says at any point in time. The man has time and again shown that he is as likely to change his mind as a teenager is to change boyfriends/girlfriends. That, of course, is one of the two biggest issues I have with Trump.

Well I can't agree. I've seen teenagers hold onto the same pelvic affiliate for well over a day.

He's not changing his mind. He's never had anything against gays or blacks or legal immigrants or poor people, welfare recipients, disabled..

He's just not a bigot.The only group he's against are illegal immigrants and Thought Police (who happen to be feminist so they accuse him of "misogyny").

He's not changing his mind. He's never had anything against gays or blacks or legal immigrants or poor people, welfare recipients, disabled..

He's just not a bigot.The only group he's against are illegal immigrants and Thought Police (who happen to be feminist so they accuse him of "misogyny").

Oh he's absolutely a bigot. Not so much on race, beyond the "black guys counting my money" thing, but misogyny --- absolutely. What was that he said about Carly Fiorina? And Megyn Kelly? And Rosie O'Donnell?

Then there's the disabled --- hard to believe you actually typed that considering...

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember.gif

Technically it's not so much "bigotry" as "arrested development".

Trump doesn't seem to flip flop and he flat out says what is on his mind..basically he wears his emotions on his sleeves.. I don't see anything wrong with his positions on a public bathroom..
I never use public bathrooms ... so many who don't wash their hands..

Oh he's absolutely a bigot. Not so much on race, beyond the "black guys counting my money" thing, but misogyny --- absolutely. What was that he said about Carly Fiorina? And Megyn Kelly? And Rosie O'Donnell?

Then there's the disabled --- hard to believe you actually typed that considering...

NOte that when you try to make the case he is an anti-woman bigot that you cite three specific women who were his enemies.

Almost as though he was engaged with them as individuals, and you leftist tried to spin it into a problem with women in general.

NOte that when you try to make the case he is an anti-woman bigot that you cite three specific women who were his enemies.

Almost as though he was engaged with them as individuals, and you leftist tried to spin it into a problem with women in general.

I did no such thing.

Megyn Kelly was a debate moderator; Carly Fiorina was a candidate. Rosie O'Donnell, I don't even know who she is. What they have in common is that he attacked them all on the basis of gender. And that very much IS about women in general. Actually I could have cited his own daughter as well, same thing. None of those are "enemies", depending on who Rosie O'Donnell is.

I can't believe you want to sit on the internet and pretend that point flew over your head.

And incidentally, we generally form plurals in English by adding the letter S. It's a French thing.

So because he said stuff about individual women, he "hates" women?

I did no such thing.

Megyn Kelly was a debate moderator; Carly Fiorina was a candidate. Rosie O'Donnell, I don't even know who she is. What they have in common is that he attacked them all on the basis of gender.

I can't believe you want to sit on the internet and pretend that point flew over your head.

And incidentally, we generally form plurals in English by adding the letter S. It's a French thing.

Megan Kelly was a moderate who took sides and targeted Trump. Trump was right to fight back.

Carly Fiorina was a competing candidate. Trump was very harsh with her.

Rosie O'Donnell is a rabid far left partisan. She deserves far worse than she got.

They were all people who opposed Trump, and he focused on them individually because of their individual actions.

Oh, you don't like that he didn't address them seriously and honestly on matter of policy in a civil and polite manner?

Sorry, as a leftist you have no credibility to complain about that.

I don't believe I used the word "hates". But go ahead and quote me.

Damn! That was so much better than my answer!

GOD-SO-MUCH-WIN.jpg

I did no such thing.

Megyn Kelly was a debate moderator; Carly Fiorina was a candidate. Rosie O'Donnell, I don't even know who she is. What they have in common is that he attacked them all on the basis of gender. And that very much IS about women in general. Actually I could have cited his own daughter as well, same thing. None of those are "enemies", depending on who Rosie O'Donnell is.

Women need to shut their mouths.

I did no such thing.

Megan Kelly was a moderate who took sides and targeted Trump. Trump was right to fight back.

Rosie O'Donnell is a rabid far left partisan. She deserves far worse than she got.

They were all people who opposed Trump, and he focused on them individually because of their individual actions.

Oh, you don't like that he didn't address them seriously and honestly on matter of policy in a civil and polite manner?

Wwwhhooooosssshhh.

How convenient it must be to plug in your own points because you can't deal with the ones actually made.
Are you afraid? :crybaby:

The issue and point of my OP isn't whether he's for or against LGBT folks. It's also not whether you or I are for or against them. The issue is that Trump's position today is as likely as not to not be his position at sometime within the foreseeable future.

I did no such thing.

Wwwhhooooosssshhh.

How convenient it must be to plug in your own points because you can't deal with the ones actually made.

You mentioned three women who Trump attacked, "on the basis of gender".

Yet they were not just random women that were innocently walking along that he ambushed.

THey were individuals who were his enemies.

He has real reasons to attack them.

Is he playing hard ball? Yes.

Megan Kelly betrayed her professional responsibility to be an impartial MODERATOR. She deserved what she got.

Rosie O'Donnell is a vile person. She deserves what ever he said about her.

The issue and point of my OP isn't whether he's for or against LGBT folks. It's also not whether you or I are for or against them. The issue is that Trump's position today is as likely as not to not be his position at sometime within the foreseeable future.

And it's a fair question, fueled by much history. Such as repudiating David Duke one day, and then the next day not being able to figure out who he is. Rump just makes it up as he goes along. He has no plan for anything except how to attract attention. If somebody gives him blowback for the present comment he'll just deny having said it. Perhaps try to blame a "lousy earpiece".

He has no principles. He just blurts out whatever he thinks will win him attention and adulation from the gullible in the moment.

He's for not getting bogged down by "media" distractions.

And to support that you pick an issue he did not have a previous public position on and....

Err, what?

And it's a fair question, fueled by much history. Such as repudiating David Duke one day, and then the next day not being able to figure out who he is. Rump just makes it up as he goes along. He has no plan for anything except how to attract attention. If somebody gives him blowback for the present comment he'll just deny having said it. Perhaps try to blame a "lousy earpiece".

He has no principles. He just blurts out whatever he thinks will win him attention and adulation from the gullible in the moment.

How many times does one has to repudiate David Duke before you libs stop asking about him?

It's almost as though, you don't care about the answer and are just using the question to smear someone unfairly...

I did no such thing.

Wwwhhooooosssshhh.

You mentioned three women who Trump attacked, "on the basis of gender".

Yet they were not just random women that were innocently walking along that he ambushed.

THey were individuals who were his enemies.

He has real reasons to attack them.

Is he playing hard ball? Yes.

Megan Kelly betrayed her professional responsibility to be an impartial MODERATOR. She deserved what she got.

Rosie O'Donnell is a vile person. She deserves what ever he said about her.

I can't believe you're STILL willing to play dumb on this. :banghead:

Let's break it down into simplistic analogies.
Did Rump attack any of his male rivals on the basis of what he looks like?
Did Rump attack any other moderator or interviewer on the basis of his bodily functions?
Did Rump suggest that if he wasn't his father, he might be dating his son?

Let us know when this starts to sink in. If ever.

/offtopic

Forum List

Back