As Ice Age ended, greenhouse gas rise was lead factor in melting of Earth's glaciers

Go land on venus and tell me about warmth always being good. (S/) Of course, for 90% of our planets history we were warming then today but as we were warmer the oceans were also 200-300 feet higher. This wouldn't be good for civilization. This is simply the case because most of our infrastructure is within 300 miles of the ocean. Can we agree on that westwall?

Sure thing nimrod. The atmospheric pressure is how many times ours? When you wish to compare planets at least try and pick one that is semi close mmkay?

Go land on venus and tell me about warmth always being good. (S/) Of course, for 90% of our planets history we were warming then today but as we were warmer the oceans were also 200-300 feet higher. This wouldn't be good for civilization. This is simply the case because most of our infrastructure is within 300 miles of the ocean. Can we agree on that westwall?

Sure thing nimrod. The atmospheric pressure is how many times ours? When you wish to compare planets at least try and pick one that is semi close mmkay?
Westwall, please, give a break to Matt. He is a confused puppy. He cannot discern between community responsibilities and state and federal government responsibilities. If you tell him you will spend a whole lot of money on R&D, infrastructure, education and such he is your guy and he disregards that his people in government fucked him over all the time spending his discovery and road money to buy votes.

Matt… WE ARE an integral part of EARTH. We cannot destroy Her. She will destroy us when our parasitic existence threatens Her existence. In our bodies, when harmful bacteria reaches a level of intolerance, our body rejects them by killing them. Now we have the aid of advanced medicine to hasten that process. You GW fuckers give too much credit to yourselves thinking that we can destroy our planet. Even if humanity goes extinct… Earth will live on.
They don't think this will destroy the planet, just humanity and many species.

So?

News flash: Extinction has been part of earths history

I've never seen anyone suggest that AGW would lead to human extinction. But it's good to know you're okay with it just in case.

Yea man sure fucked that place up, idiot....

I've never seen anyone suggest that AGW would lead to human extinction. But it's good to know you're okay with it just in case.
Is that supposed to be funny? We are overpopulating Earth with cretins like you spawning

Forum List

Back