As gun rights rally looms in Virginia, Richmond residents fear another Charlottesville

The most likely scenario is that Richmond democrats (including the racist governor) hope for another Charlottesville and they are frustrated because it ain't happnin.

I never thought that these scumbags would actually want to prance around town with guns to the point that you can't take your kids shopping or to McDonald's or a movie because you don't know whether the person standing next to you has a gun or not.

They're not prancing.. They are simply making a demonstration... MILLIONS of Americans carry CONCEALED very legally and peacefully... And you'd never know if the woman next to you in a restaurant had a legal gun in her purse.. You wouldn't have to FREAK OUT at the sight of gun...

And that's what you're really complaining about.. Not that in the vast majority of states, qualified citizens can have a defensive weapon on their person. You just FREAK at the SIGHT of a firearm...

Perhaps you should have gotten more context and background on what guns were for in your basement shooting range... A couple generations ago , a HUGE number of High Schools had gun ranges in THEIR basement and at THAT time -- nobody really freaked out and gun violence at school was a rare thing...

Civilian-Marksmanship-Program-Air-Rifle-Competition.jpg

You running for cover yet??? LOL....
This is what happens when leftist get their way in America for way to long. They create chaos, suspicion, and fear of their fellow American's.

The fear and chaos is caused by good people doing nothing when leftist create chaos in everything they do anymore.

How many times have we seen rulings by activist left leaning judges (who slapped the criminal on the hand), and how the leftist have shown great compassion towards henious killer's on death row (i.e. they might feel pain if they are administered the lethal injection), and how many times have they pandered for votes by saying anything they have to in order to hopefully get the vote ???

How many times have they attacked industry with bogus claims that our industry is destroying the climate etc, yet they can't stop a Japanese whaler from whaling in international waters for how long now ?? On and on it all goes.

How many times have they used government power to thwart the will of the people when they control it ? How many times has this country seen the rule of law bent to favor illegals etc, and this over and above ICE etc on doing it's job in these illegal sanctuary cities or upon the actual border ? On and on it all goes, therefore twisting everything to the point that it has this poster lyst. now talking like she does about those sitting across from her when she's eating.

I mean she's scared of law abiding citizen's with guns who are there to protect her if need be. How crazy is that ?

Then we have illegals killing American's here and there, but liberal media focused on get Trump, get Trump, get Trump has CRICKETS on all that afterwards ?? Look at Chicago and on and on, where Democrats have run these cities for years now.... How bad does things have to get before people finally realize what has led to most or all of these problems ?

Sad stuff really.

I never thought that these scumbags would actually want to prance around town with guns to the point that you can't take your kids shopping or to McDonald's or a movie because you don't know whether the person standing next to you has a gun or not.

They're not prancing.. They are simply making a demonstration... MILLIONS of Americans carry CONCEALED very legally and peacefully... And you'd never know if the woman next to you in a restaurant had a legal gun in her purse.. You wouldn't have to FREAK OUT at the sight of gun...

And that's what you're really complaining about.. Not that in the vast majority of states, qualified citizens can have a defensive weapon on their person. You just FREAK at the SIGHT of a firearm...

Perhaps you should have gotten more context and background on what guns were for in your basement shooting range... A couple generations ago , a HUGE number of High Schools had gun ranges in THEIR basement and at THAT time -- nobody really freaked out and gun violence at school was a rare thing...

This is what happens when leftist get their way in America for way to long. They create chaos, suspicion, and fear of their fellow American's.

The fear and chaos is caused by good people doing nothing when leftist create chaos in everything they do anymore.

How many times have we seen rulings by activist left leaning judges (who slapped the criminal on the hand), and how the leftist have shown great compassion towards henious killer's on death row (i.e. they might feel pain if they are administered the lethal injection), and how many times have they pandered for votes by saying anything they have to in order to hopefully get the vote ???

How many times have they attacked industry with bogus claims that our industry is destroying the climate etc, yet they can't stop a Japanese whaler from whaling in international waters for how long now ?? On and on it all goes.

How many times have they used government power to thwart the will of the people when they control it ? How many times has this country seen the rule of law bent to favor illegals etc, and this over and above ICE etc on doing it's job in these illegal sanctuary cities or upon the actual border ? On and on it all goes, therefore twisting everything to the point that it has this poster lyst. now talking like she does about those sitting across from her when she's eating.

I mean she's scared of law abiding citizen's with guns who are there to protect her if need be. How crazy is that ?

Then we have illegals killing American's here and there, but liberal media focused on get Trump, get Trump, get Trump has CRICKETS on all that afterwards ?? Look at Chicago and on and on, where Democrats have run these cities for years now.... How bad does things have to get before people finally realize what has led to most or all of these problems ?

Sad stuff really.

There is no reason for a person to be prancing around with a gun when they are out in society. Leave it home. Take it to the shooting range in a locked gun carrier. Where do you live that things are sooooo bad? I have no idea if a woman next to me has a gun in her purse, but there is a name for a person like her. Trash.

Sad stuff really.

There is no reason for a person to be prancing around with a gun when they are out in society. Leave it home. Take it to the shooting range in a locked gun carrier. Where do you live that things are sooooo bad? I have no idea if a woman next to me has a gun in her purse, but there is a name for a person like her. Trash.
I have never pranced anywhere

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sad stuff really.

Yeah in your mind trash until she pulls that gun to stop a person from doing evil things to you, and then you would be like Thank God you were there when you were citizen or I may have died. Evil can show up anywhere at anytime, haven't you been paying attention ?? You want more protection these days, and not less. You want more good citizen's who will protect you, not less, and especially with less ability to do so.

Sad stuff really.

You're pretty unreachable then and I wont even try... Just let you know that it's NOT ME, but you that is "sheltered" and naive. Self defense is an inherent natural right.. And a gun is just a tool to insure safety when carried by a good person..

It's the PERSON you have to worry about or trust. Not what's in their purse

Wanna be a rape/robbery victim? Hang out in "gun free" big city centers and "no gun" venues....

Panic About Peaceful Protest Reveals Gun Controllers’ Bigotry: Erroneous predictions of violence at the Richmond rally conflated civil libertarians with militant racists.

The left likes to pretend that its ideas are so good that only nasty racists could oppose them. In fact they’re so bad that it can only defend them by calling people who disagree nasty racists.

Were White Nationalists Really Planning To Attack The Virginia Gun Rights Rally? According To Police Records, Not Exactly.

“Firstly, the group decided not to actually go to a rally. They also decided not to start any violence. They planned to wait for a race war to start, as voice recordings show, and then join in.”
So basically their take was the same as the media’s.

Forum List

Back