As Floridians Are Displaced, Rubio Demands More Foreign Workers...

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
By RACHEL STOLTZFOOS

05/19/2015
Republican senator and presidential candidate Marco Rubio is backing a bill that would triple the number of guest workers businesses could hire every year, after hundreds of workers in his state were fired and literally replaced by foreign guest workers.

Disney, Southern California Edison and most recently Fossil Group have together fired hundreds of American tech workers and forced them to train their foreign replacements, many of whom were flown in specifically to take their job.

“You had me here one day, and the next day you had an Indian worker at a lower skill level sitting at my desk,” one of the hundreds of tech workers who Disney recently fired told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

He and hundreds of his fellow “Cast Members” were informed last October they were being replaced by a foreign work force, and they could either stick around for 90 days and train their replacements — with a good attitude — or leave immediately and forego their severance packages.

Floridians Are Displaced, Rubio Wants More Foreign Workers | The Daily Caller

Rubio is a traitor and a piece of shit! Deport him now!

By RACHEL STOLTZFOOS

05/19/2015
Republican senator and presidential candidate Marco Rubio is backing a bill that would triple the number of guest workers businesses could hire every year, after hundreds of workers in his state were fired and literally replaced by foreign guest workers.

Disney, Southern California Edison and most recently Fossil Group have together fired hundreds of American tech workers and forced them to train their foreign replacements, many of whom were flown in specifically to take their job.

“You had me here one day, and the next day you had an Indian worker at a lower skill level sitting at my desk,” one of the hundreds of tech workers who Disney recently fired told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

He and hundreds of his fellow “Cast Members” were informed last October they were being replaced by a foreign work force, and they could either stick around for 90 days and train their replacements — with a good attitude — or leave immediately and forego their severance packages.

Americans losing jobs? I would think that would make you rabid RWs very happy.

By RACHEL STOLTZFOOS

05/19/2015

Oh go to hell you anti-American POS! It is mostly the Democrats that want amnesty for illegal aliens to be able to remain here and retain American jobs. There are only a few sell out Republicans and I despise them just as much. I am a conservative and I want Americans to be able to work and so do most other regular conservatives so stick that where the sun don't shine!

By RACHEL STOLTZFOOS

05/19/2015

Oh go to hell you anti-American POS! It is mostly the Democrats that want amnesty for illegal aliens to be able to remain here and retain American jobs. There are only a few sell out Republicans and I despise them just as much. I am a conservative and I want Americans to be able to work and so do most other regular conservatives so stick that where the sun don't shine!
This is ignorant, ridiculous, and wrong.

“Republican senator and presidential candidate Marco Rubio is backing a bill that would triple the number of guest workers businesses could hire every year...”

Rubio is merely serving his corporate masters, like any good republican.

And according to conservative economic dogma, American workers who are replaced by better qualified foreign workers have only themselves to blame, for failing to get the education and training needed to be hired by employers looking for those skills; the foreign workers are likely paid less than American workers as well, meaning more profit for the corporations.

Indeed, hiring foreign workers makes sound business sense, along with sending American job overseas.

“Republican senator and presidential candidate Marco Rubio is backing a bill that would triple the number of guest workers businesses could hire every year...”

And according to conservative economic dogma, American workers who are replaced by better qualified foreign workers have only themselves to blame, for failing to get the education and training needed to be hired by employers looking for those skills; the foreign workers are likely paid less than American workers as well, meaning more profit for the corporations.

Indeed, hiring foreign workers makes sound business sense, along with sending American job overseas.

And he is just as much a traitor as any Democrat pushing amnesty. Please post a link where any Republican has made the claims that you have stated. It's just the usual liberal lies.

Hiring foreign workers over qualified American workers and outsourcing should hold large penalties for doing so. So just where is my so-called Republican economic dogma here?

Rubio is an example of a real American Traitor. Hiring foreign workers is bad for this country.
I'm a business owner and we have tons of engineers, biochemist, med tech. and others that has been with us for decades. They remain dedicated and loyal to my company. They are the key our successes and I owe them for that. But I will NEVER replace them with foreign workers.
For a candidate supporting foreign workers should never be elected. How can someone do this to american people because of greediness.
So this is a Republican AGENDA? To put American workers out of work replace by foreigners. This is horrible.

American workers who are replaced by better qualified foreign workers have only themselves to blame
Technically true.
However, in the majority of situations, it's because American workers aren't as "compliant" as foreign workers whose continued stay in this country is dependent on the whims of the employer. If an American worker "rocks the boat", an employer has to provide just cause for dismissal or face legal consequences. If a foreign worker (either illegal or a visa holder) does so, they can be removed by various, easy, and legal means with no threat of repercussions.

By RACHEL STOLTZFOOS

05/19/2015

Yeah...because you never hear a conservative complain about immigration and the competition they bring to low wage Americans at a time we can least afford it.
Do you realize how stupid you sound?

American workers who are replaced by better qualified foreign workers have only themselves to blame
Technically true.
However, in the majority of situations, it's because American workers aren't as "compliant" as foreign workers whose continued stay in this country is dependent on the whims of the employer. If an American worker "rocks the boat", an employer has to provide just cause for dismissal or face legal consequences. If a foreign worker (either illegal or a visa holder) does so, they can be removed by various, easy, and legal means with no threat of repercussions.

Not to mention that the foreigner usually works for less and that's the real bottom line.

Technically true.

Not to mention that the foreigner usually works for less and that's the real bottom line.
Correct. That was implied when I used the term "compliant". Employers get away with offering sub-standard wages, worse working conditions, and minimal benefits when they have a primarily foreign workforce because any complaint by an employee about what I listed could likely end up causing an unwanted return to their home country.
I've witnessed it firsthand. At a previous job, it was about 80% L-1 & L-2 visa holders (from India). Management made life... difficult there for anyone that happened to be U.S. born. I won't go into details, but it was an experience that I don't care to repeat.

Forum List

Back