As democrats scramble to claim the Tea Party is toast I am reminded of this...

I feel there are so many lost without a party and are going left or Independent because of the Tea Party. Perhaps we may see another party come out of this, a bit more moderate.

It's called the Party of RINO who always get bitch slapped and pushed around by Democrats.

Like what just happened. Senator Susan Collins just got smacked about the head and neck a while ago after proposing a moderate compromise on the debt ceiling deal.

Reid in typical fashion fucked her over at the last moment.

I swear RINO's just love getting the shit kicked out of them by the Democrats because they keep going back for more and more. They're freaking masochists. Old Reid needs someone to grab him by the nuts and squeeze so hard his eyeballs pop out.

Figuratively speaking of course. :)

Last edited:
As am I and my Wife, smart guy. Difference? WE don't buy into the crap that they sell. I hold a BS in Communications and PS. My Wife holds a MSN.

We both "played the game" in order to graduate. Again - the difference is that we forgot all their BS as soon as we graduated and began our working careers.

Is that right? You have a force field that denies new information from penetrating your thick skull. Cool.

:lol:

Take your "new info" and shove it where the sun don't shine son. I'm retired now and couldn't care less for your nonsense. Hopefully, when YOU are 69, you'll tell the whippersnappers to go to hell as well.

Your elders must be so proud......

I will be 69 in 20 years. But will I still be doing "69" then? I sure hope so.

How did you get so old and not get at least a little common sense? It is never too late to go back to college, you know. Maybe you'll learn something the second time around.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/194797-scott-walker-is-going-to-be-recalled.html

I remember after that wonderful thread was proven wrong Chris disappeared for awhile. Think we'll be that lucky with the ones now claiming the Tea Party is done? You know, if they're wrong again....

Yep, we are done, we are toast, we are irrelevant, but somehow we have the power to shut down the government and the dems and rino's together don't have the power to stop us. Makes you wonder just who is irreverent? Maybe when the PEOPLE realize who their friends are they will join us. Then again it takes some brains to think independently.

Did you shut down the government?

Sarcasm its not very hard to get,but for the willfully dishonest,it might be.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/194797-scott-walker-is-going-to-be-recalled.html

I remember after that wonderful thread was proven wrong Chris disappeared for awhile. Think we'll be that lucky with the ones now claiming the Tea Party is done? You know, if they're wrong again....

Here's an update for you, old man:

Gov. Scott Walker: No Government Shutdown Over Obamacare

Republican Gov. Scott Walker says he has "real problems" with Obamacare, but he does not advocate a government shutdown to block it.

"People want things to work," Walker told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Monday.

"I think that most Americans, even if they don't like the size and growth of government, they still want something to work -- something very fundamental to work. And that's the differnce between Washington and the states. At the state level, we may want, as Republican governors, less government, but we want the government that we have to work."

Looks like the Tea Party radicals are still clinging to Scott Walker's ankle, but they're doing it from the under the bus where he threw them. lol

Gov. Scott Walker: No Government Shutdown Over Obamacare | CNS News

Republican Gov. Scott Walker says he has "real problems" with Obamacare, but he does not advocate a government shutdown to block it.

"I think that most Americans, even if they don't like the size and growth of government, they still want something to work -- something very fundamental to work. And that's the differnce between Washington and the states. At the state level, we may want, as Republican governors, less government, but we want the government that we have to work."

Looks like the Tea Party radicals are still clinging to Scott Walker's ankle, but they're doing it from the under the bus where he threw them. lol

I see you missed the point ENTIRELY. Let me help you....

This thread is about the predictions the looney left makes about things they disagree with.

Better now?

I see you missed the point ENTIRELY. Let me help you....

This thread is about the predictions the looney left makes about things they disagree with.

Better now?

If you want to call out some poster over something that happened ages ago, do it in one of the nut sections of USMB.

Yep, we are done, we are toast, we are irrelevant, but somehow we have the power to shut down the government and the dems and rino's together don't have the power to stop us. Makes you wonder just who is irreverent? Maybe when the PEOPLE realize who their friends are they will join us. Then again it takes some brains to think independently.

So you acknowledge that it was the TP that is responsible for putting (at minimum) 800,000 people out of work. In fact, you don't just acknowledge it, YOU ARE PROUD OF DESTROYING THE LIVES OF OTHER PEOPLE.
Oh, and here is something your screwed up mind apparently is unable to understand: When you put people out of work they do not end up seeing you as their friend. In fact, they see you as a hated enemy. Have a nice day.

I'm sorry 800,000 GOVERNMENT WORKERS are out of work. A government job will be a plus when you can tax them enough to pay their own wages. The number of people working for the government is part of the reason we have a 17TRILLION debt that we have to raise to keep them employed. Maybe if we made it attractive to business to bring jobs back home they would have a job that benefited the country instead of sucking it dry.
Maybe if the republican House would pass the jobs bill Obama has begged for we could start solving some of our finanical problems. But alas, the House is to busy constantly repealing ACA. If I am not mistaken they have repealed it 41 times now. Oh, and have you seen where the House recently defunded ACORN. Someone needs to tell them that ACORN has been shut down since 2010.

You bring up something most people don't understand. The TEA PARTY isn't so much a party as it is a movement. A movement of Americans that are able to think for themselves and don't blindly follow the party line. .....

Let's get this straight...The Tea Baggers are primarily a bunch of white people over the age of 50 who flipped out when a black man was elected POTUS.

Why do you have to be such a racist pig?

White liberals elected Obama and white conservatives voted differently.

You don't get elected in America without the white vote whether you are conservative or liberal.
I know you are a conservative and that facts are not one of your strong points BUT perhaps you should get out of the bubble and take a look around.

"Eighteen percent of Americans identify as Tea Party supporters. The vast majority of them -- 89 percent -- are white. Just one percent is black."

So, it appears NoTeaPartyPleez was correct when s/he stated the TP is "primarily a bunch of white people...."

"They tend to skew older: Three in four are 45 years old or older, including 29 percent who are 65 plus."

Once again NoTeaPartyPleez was right about the TP being older.

As for flipping out "when a black man was elected POTUS," that is probably correct also.

"More than one in three (36 percent) hails from the South, far more than any other region. Twenty-five percent come from the West, 22 percent from the Midwest, and 18 percent from the northeast."

tinydancer, that makes you 0 for 3 (No surprise there!).

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_...upporters-who-they-are-and-what-they-believe/

Let's get this straight...The Tea Baggers are primarily a bunch of white people over the age of 50 who flipped out when a black man was elected POTUS.

You don't get elected in America without the white vote whether you are conservative or liberal.

Sort of makes one wonder how it could be that the TEA party allowed me, a black man, to join.....you are an idiot.
The Internet is a wonderful thing. You can be anything you want to be. As a matter of fact, YOU CAN BE ANY COLOR YOU WANT TO BE! Oh, and by the way, if you are really black, you are a 1%'er in the TP.

"Eighteen percent of Americans identify as Tea Party supporters. The vast majority of them -- 89 percent -- are white. Just one percent is black."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...-they-believe/

As the democrats claim that the tea party is toast, I am reminded of the New Left, from the 1960's and 1970's, which had been galvanized by the anti-war movement, and then melted away like a snowflake on a sunny day after the war ended. The tea party, having put the real finincers of the republican party at risk due to putting corporate America on the brink of chaos, is already just a fading footnote in history.

Sarah may have to get a permenant job....

You bring up something most people don't understand. The TEA PARTY isn't so much a party as it is a movement. A movement of Americans that are able to think for themselves and don't blindly follow the party line. .....

Nah, we were here long before the current prez. Nobody accused us of being racist when we opposed GWB.

No, you are a wrong. The Tea Party started forming in 2009. You are either clueless or disingenuous. And I use that term generously.

What's the Tea Party all about?
What's the Tea Party all about? | Politics | McClatchy DC

Like I said, the Tea Baggers are primarily a bunch of white people over the age of 50 who are used to a white guy in the Oval Office:

Tea Party Demographics: White, Republican, Older Male with Money

"Tea Party supporters are likely to be older, white and male. Forty percent are age 55 and over, compared with 32 percent of all poll respondents; just 22 percent are under the age of 35, 79 percent are white, and 61 percent are men. Many are also Christian fundamentalists, with 44 percent identifying themselves as “born-again,” compared with 33 percent of all respondents."

Read more: Tea Party Demographics: White, Republican, Older Male with Money

Sort of makes one wonder how it could be that the TEA party allowed me, a black man, to join.....you are an idiot.
The Internet is a wonderful thing. You can be anything you want to be. As a matter of fact, YOU CAN BE ANY COLOR YOU WANT TO BE! Oh, and by the way, if you are really black, you are a 1%'er in the TP.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...-they-believe/

That's the other thing that gives me a chuckle...I could have been anyone. Hell, I could have been a rich white guy but no. I told the truth. I am a 69 year old black man who is a TEA party member; yet here! I have to defend my color, yet again, from liberal communists.

Only in America folks. Only in America :lol: :lol:

Is that right? You have a force field that denies new information from penetrating your thick skull. Cool.

:lol:

Take your "new info" and shove it where the sun don't shine son. I'm retired now and couldn't care less for your nonsense. Hopefully, when YOU are 69, you'll tell the whippersnappers to go to hell as well.

Your elders must be so proud......

I will be 69 in 20 years. But will I still be doing "69" then? I sure hope so.

How did you get so old and not get at least a little common sense? It is never too late to go back to college, you know. Maybe you'll learn something the second time around.

Hell, boy, I have underwear older than you. You'll never see 69. I predict a massive coronary by the time you are 62 from "White Man's Guilt" :lol:

Forum List

Back