As compassion for animals increases, compassion for our fellow humans decreases

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
More and more, people are compassionate to animals, saving them from shelters, refusing to eat them, or even animal products like butter, milk and eggs.

On the other hand, New York has now made ALL abortions legal, even the killing of an unborn baby by the father who attacked and killed his pregnant girlfriend.

Has something gone wrong with our society?

Yes, we have forgotten God.

More and more, people are compassionate to animals, saving them from shelters, refusing to eat them, or even animal products like butter, milk and eggs.

On the other hand, New York has now made ALL abortions legal, even the killing of an unborn baby by the father who attacked and killed his pregnant girlfriend.

Been noticing this for awhile. Witness the term "furbabies"...and people mean it. Look, I know pets are wonderful and amazing and cool. They are still not your babies. They are not even part of the species.

We are on a fast track down

Our society will continue to deteriorate as long as we have war in our schedule for every generation.
Plus 90% of blood test show large amounts of teflon particles.

God could change that anytime he likes

Let me help you remember.

God is one, one is not three. God is good, but not edible.

Once you get that down pat I'll remind you about more.

I live alone with my animals, sometimes not seeing or speaking to a human for a few weeks at a time.
I don't like people, I like animals.
Animals can be trusted, people cannot.
They are still animals, and are not people.

God gives people cancer and deforms baby. That to you is good? :cuckoo:

Yeah. Good. Everyone is on a very personal journey through this life. Who can say in what way cancer or a deformity might help the evolution of the spirit within. If some peoples time was not cut short no one would be saved.

Even without knowing, physical flaws or physical decline for whatever reason, does in no way reflect on the condition or quality of the spirit within which remains perfect as long as you don't defile and contaminate your own mind and consequently your entire perception and experience of life.

Life on earth is but one step on a road that goes on forever.

Yeah. Good. Everyone is on a very personal journey through this life. Who can say in what way cancer or a deformity might help the evolution of the spirit within. If some peoples time was not cut short no one would be saved.

Even without knowing, physical flaws or physical decline for whatever reason, does in no way reflect on the condition or quality of the spirit within which remains perfect as long as you don't defile and contaminate your own mind and consequently your entire perception and experience of life.

So god deforms babies so he can save them? That's like the fireman who starts fires to go be the hero and put them out.

So god deforms babies so he can save them? That's like the fireman who starts fires to go be the hero and put them out.

no. try again.

stop crying about your deformities already. and strive to become more than a schmuck, Then life might not seem so bad, you would feel better about yourself, and you would look just fine to other people even if your outward appearance remains flawed.

Even if you were physically perfect, you only look as pretty as you feel.

Last edited:

no. try again.

stop crying about your deformities already. and strive to become more than a schmuck, Then life might not seem so bad, you would feel better about yourself, and you would look just fine to other people even if your outward appearance remains flawed.

God also made retards, poor you.

no. try again.

Yes, poor me. big and dumb and , duh what was the question? Who knows. ...But at least I can put my own pants on...

no. try again.

Yes, poor me. big and dumb and , duh what was the question? Who knows. ...But at least I can put my own pants on...
Brah, fyi, the zipper goes in the front. :biggrin:

no. try again.

Why are you staring at my crotch Mr.?

no. try again.

Why are you staring at my crotch?
Just trying to help out the retarded.

no. try again.

Why are you staring at my crotch?
Just trying to help out the retarded.

you mean like when Father Vivian Oblivion helped you out with your zipper when you were an altar boy?

You are such a nice man.

Our society will continue to deteriorate as long as we have war in our schedule for every generation.
Plus 90% of blood test show large amounts of teflon particles.

And studies now show that people with large amounts of Teflon in their blood are 99% less likely to have a heart attack.

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

He does? Sure you're not getting it As a result of straying from the good things he has given you? Go smoke another cigarette and lecture me some more about God.

He does? Sure you're not getting it As a result of straying from the good things he has given you? Go smoke another cigarette and lecture me some more about God.
God made everything the universe, so god is responsible for deformed babies... God could have made a universe without deformed babies but chose not to.

Forum List

Back