As Colorado Has Been Going Down In Flames,Where Has Obama Been?Too Busy Governing?

im so inconsolable !!! MSNBC and CNN told me that Obama was GOD !! he could part the Nile River and Keep the North Pole from melting !!! is this all a lie???? i am crying over here.....boo hoo hoo !!

Electronic devices transmit 'speak', only to you? That explains many things you have written. I never read or heard any such words, except the usual campaign dreams.

As you all know, I'm no Obama fan, but what the hell is he supposed to do, put on combat boots and stamp out the hot spots?
He doesn't have to be there we have the media keeping him up to the sec. on what's going on.

I'm in Colorado, and I will vote against Obama (Gary Johnson, Libertarian Candidate).

If you're a firefighter, and you've been working 18 hr days in 100+ degree heat for days, it doesn't hurt to have the President of the USA show up to say "thanks."

As you all know, I'm no Obama fan, but what the hell is he supposed to do, put on combat boots and stamp out the hot spots?
He doesn't have to be there we have the media keeping him up to the sec. on what's going on.

I'm in Colorado, and I will vote against Obama (Gary Johnson, Libertarian Candidate).

If you're a firefighter, and you've been working 18 hr days in 100+ degree heat for days, it doesn't hurt to have the President of the USA show up to say "thanks."

He went there, so you appreciate that, yes?

and to think that about 35% of americans still believe that Obama-Care means free health-care for all and plenty of doctors to choose from. they will be able to walk into a private practice,get a physical and then told,,hey,,,its no charge,,,Obama is paying for it.........its a sad day in America when up to 1/3rd of the population thinks Everything will be free under Obama.

In the early '80's, the predictions were made concerning the effects of global warming on the southwest. The prediction was the area was going to dry out, with higher temperatures, the perfect formula for fires where there are forests.

Now we are seeing those predictions coming true in spades. It is sad, but those living there had ample warnings from scientists. The very scientists that the 'Conservatives' harrass and threaton, threaton even the children of the scientists.

The Battle Over Climate Science | Popular Science

He went there, so you appreciate that, yes?

That's what I'm saying.

Other than acting as a figure head, he's really not worth much: So why not show up and make the firefighters feel good?

Since he's been hanging out near the flames, I don't suppose we could get someone to hand him a can of gasoline ?

Forum List

Back