As Boomers get Sick and Die Off, Colorado Ski Resorts Look Forward...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Colorado ski resorts alter approach as baby boomers fade away
By Scott Willoughby
The Denver Post
Posted: 12/08/2009 01:00:00 AM MST

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_13947928

As the nation's skiing populace ages, a massive face-lift appears inevitable.

Baby boomers, long the driving force behind the sport of skiing, may have reached their demographic peak on the slopes. And the diminishing virility of a traditionally robust skiing market has Colorado resorts searching for their own version of the little blue pill.

"We're talking maybe 5-7 years at this point until the boomers hang up their skis," said David Belin, 40, a lifelong skier from Boulder-based RRC Associates who led the Model for Growth research project for the National Ski Areas Association (NSAA). "The resorts can't wait five years and go, 'Oh, what are we going to do to replace these boomers?

---

They were Mostly the Whiney Assholes on the Slopes, so Good Riddance. ;)

And one More thing, Pick up your Trash on the way out... Don't Leave any of your Depends and Metamucil Debris all over the Parking Lots!

:)

peace....

The Greatest Generation were lousy parents.

I've given that Concept a LOT of Thought...

And I'd go with the Television Played a Larger Role...

Coupled with the Vietnam War and the Draft, I Think the Festering and Agitating that the Young Leftist Journalists did in the Face of the Draft, was the Primary Motivator of what went Wrong with that Generation.

peace...

want some cheese to go with that, asshole?

You can Forward Complaints about the Denver Post's Observation that the Boomers are Getting Old and Eventually will no Longer have the, how did they put it, "Virility" to get it up the Slopes, to the Denver Post:

Contact Us - The Denver Post

Thanks for Calling!

peace...

i always enjoy watching a whiney asshole whining about whiney assholes; i've got no complaints.

more gouda?

want some cheese to go with that, asshole?

You can Forward Complaints about the Denver Post's Observation that the Boomers are Getting Old and Eventually will no Longer have the, how did they put it, "Virility" to get it up the Slopes, to the Denver Post:

Thanks for Calling!

peace...

i always enjoy watching a whiney asshole whining about whiney assholes; i've got no complaints.

more gouda?

^Takes almost everything I say Personally... :rofl:

Even my Observations of Newpaper Headlines! :clap2:

peace...

Thanks for Calling!

peace...

more gouda?

peace...

i take nothing you say personally.
if your NPD weren't so advanced, you'd realize that.

try some of this emanthaler.

more gouda?

peace...

i take nothing you say personally.
if your NPD weren't so advanced, you'd realize that.

try some of this emanthaler.

^Projection... :clap2:

I don't Think I have ever seen this Level of Crybabying over a Newspaper Story about the Economic Realities of an Aging and Dying Generation...

You must be a Boomer... :rofl:

And of course, just about ANYTHING I say gets you Butthurt and Trolling.

Considering the Percentage of your Posts that are Trolling, Shitstarting and Whining, maybe you should have Thought Twice before Projecting your way into this one, Sweety.

Whiney, in Deed. ;)

peace...

Forum List

Back