As bad as Dubya was

No.

This is a ridiculous thread..and something conservatives wholeheartly support. Hyperbole and rote extremism.

When you get it thrown back in your faces..you then question intelligence.

Gosh.

Embrace something else..empathy.

If it's so ridiculous? WHY on Earth are you here?

There's nothing extreme of what CF wrote. Only an appropriate analogy. But that would require cogent logical thought. [Which you have yet to demonstrate since you've been here].

Sure it's ridiculous. He even calls him "Barry".

And yes..politicians complain about attacks from the other side..that's what they do. Especially during elections.

President Bush did it. President Obama does it. Nothing new under the sun.

Bush did what? Case and point...

No.

This is a ridiculous thread..and something conservatives wholeheartly support. Hyperbole and rote extremism.

When you get it thrown back in your faces..you then question intelligence.

Gosh.

Embrace something else..empathy.

There's nothing extreme of what CF wrote. Only an appropriate analogy. But that would require cogent logical thought. [Which you have yet to demonstrate since you've been here].

And yes..politicians complain about attacks from the other side..that's what they do. Especially during elections.

look here hoss, go back and READ the op, then , maybe read some comments based on the topic that actually make a case as to obamas rhetoric THEN, then comment, you sound totally whacked, you know that? FFS.....

look here hoss, go back and READ the op, then , maybe read some comments based on the topic that actually make a case as to obamas rhetoric THEN, then comment, you sound totally whacked, you know that? FFS.....

It is what most rational folks would do.

Yet Bush handled it all like a man.

Why don't you explain what handles it like a man means. You either want transparency with his thoughts, or you don't. But please entertain us, to what "Bush handled it all like a man" means. Maybe you mean like Hitler handled it? Not sure........:eusa_whistle:

I realize you are incapable of reading and understanding simple statements and this is what makes you a Democrat. But even you cannot tease the idea that Bush wanted to be a dictator from any of those statements.
The only "takeaway" you have is some bad Chinese food.

I miss Bush. Bush was presidential. Bush didnt have interns sucking his cock in the Oval Office. Bush didn't go around calling his political opponents "enemies". Bush didnt blame other people for difficult situations. Bush actually cared about the Secret Service people guarding him and didn't use them as personal servants. Yeah, he made some bad calls but he made lots of calls and not all of them were going to be right.

Feel free.

You guys love "exact words", most of you are "textualists". These are the EXACT WORDS.

What did I misread?

These are pretty simple statements.
Obviously too simple for you to understand. There is no suggestion that Bush wanted to become a dictator.

No.

You don't get away with that.

Tell me what I misread.

In the context that you guys set up.

Yet Bush handled it all like a man.

Why don't you explain what handles it like a man means. You either want transparency with his thoughts, or you don't. But please entertain us, to what "Bush handled it all like a man" means. Maybe you mean like Hitler handled it? Not sure........:eusa_whistle:

Handled it like a man=Set about trying to solve the problem rather than whining and complaining it was someone else's fault.

Feel free.

You guys love "exact words", most of you are "textualists". These are the EXACT WORDS.

What did I misread?

Obviously too simple for you to understand. There is no suggestion that Bush wanted to become a dictator.

No.

Tell me what I misread.

Any suggestion that Bush wanted to be a dictator.

one thing i will always hold against bush....he simply squander all the good will the world had for us...after 9/11....and he used fear tactics against the american voters....terror alerts?

one thing i will always hold against bush....he simply squander all the good will the world had for us...after 9/11....and he used fear tactics against the american voters....terror alerts?
George W. Bush is a war criminal who should be locked in a cell at The Hague waiting to be hanged along with Richard Cheney. That is the only way we can repair our reputation. But Obama evaded that responsibility because he doesn't wish to make enemies who are powerful enough to hurt him after he leaves Office.

Feel free.

What did I misread?

No.

Tell me what I misread.

If I remeber correctly Bush made the "dictator" comment when talking about not getting all people to go along with his ideas. He was making a JOKE about how nice it would be to be a dictator.... A JOKE SWALLOW!!! A JOKE!!!
I think you need to worry about the context of the quotes instead of "our" context.

For the record, Obama has made PLENTY of stupid comments and they are all when he is off the teleprompter which is hardly ever......

bush did not have to whine. He had lots of pundits and worshippers to do that for him.

LOL! And your Hopey Changey doesn't?? The MSM has licked this guy's boots from day one. He has very little to bitch about compared to what Bush had to put up with. The Liberal dominated MSM was absolutely brutal to him. Yet Bush handled it all like a man. This guy just whines way too much. It really is getting old.

No they havent.

Here is the video out of cotext and anyone with a brain can tell he is joking

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD3xfT0c99g[/ame]

Obama complaining about these things doesn't make him look Presidential.

Bush was a terrible President, but I can't recall him ever complaining about his treatment. A President should be above these things.

No.

Tell me what I misread.

If I remeber correctly Bush made the "dictator" comment when talking about not getting all people to go along with his ideas. He was making a JOKE about how nice it would be to be a dictator.... A JOKE SWALLOW!!! A JOKE!!!
I think you need to worry about the context of the quotes instead of "our" context.

For the record, Obama has made PLENTY of stupid comments and they are all when he is off the teleprompter which is hardly ever......

You've been marked by the *BIG BAD PUPPY* [Swallow]...Just a head's up for his K9 Wrath to follow you...

T
you won't get much play. I work at ground zero for the California left. Of the 5-6 leftys I speak with on a day to basis about politics 1 told me this is not what he signed up for, one said hes gravely disappointing, one says its politics as usual and the others play the blame game and won't genuinely discuss the campaign obama vs. the presidential obama.

To be fair, I understand it to an extent. It took me a while to realize and voice my severe frustration with bush.

That being said, he has in the area of presidential partnership, ( which of course one expects him to be after all) he has sailed very far out beyond the norm.

I think this is pretty much spot on. One of my very liberal friends said O needs a good stomping and said he wouldn't vote for him in 12 and is sitting the 10 election out. Another, my next door neighbor, another dem, isn't voting in this election either.

Forum List

Back