"As Americans, we will not or ever be at war with Islam."

If I'm not mistaken, our great orator has used harsher words against his fellow Americans. In fact, he may have used that same expression when denouncing the people of AZ, or skipping the BSA anniversary.

If I'm not mistaken, our great orator has used harsher words against his fellow Americans. In fact, he may have used that same expression when denouncing the people of AZ, or skipping the BSA anniversary.

I Know that he Strongly Supports the Religious Rights of Muslims but seems to be Against the "Free Speech" Rights of Christians...

:)

peace...

I Know that he Strongly Supports the Religious Rights of Muslims but seems to be Against the "Free Speech" Rights of Christians...

peace...

Give me one example of that.

peace...

His Words of Support of the Rights of the Muslims over the Mosque and his Words of Condemnation over the Rights of the Preacher to Burn the Quran...

Already did... MeThinks I have a Thread on it.

peace...

peace...

His Words of Support of the Rights of the Muslims over the Mosque and his Words of Condemnation over the Rights of the Preacher to Burn the Quran...

Already did... MeThinks I have a Thread on it.

peace...

Criticizing someone for doing something is not the same as trying to take their right to do it away. In fact criticizing people is protected by free speech.

Forum List

Back