"As Americans, we will not or ever be at war with Islam."

Fuck Islam. I think over the last 1500 years they have established they convert by the sword and seek to control the world in any way possible.

I think in the last 1500 years they have established their MO, which is to first befriend, then oppress, those they see as enemies..and they see anyone who is not Muslim as an enemy.

I think over the last 1500 years they have proven that they habitually and institutionally abuse children, women, and people of different religions., and that they can justify any vile behavior with their koran.

Fuck them.

They have declared war on us. Malkin calls it the "Religion of Perpetual Outrage".

* In 1979, fifty-two American citizens were taken hostage by Islamic terrorists who took over the U.S. embassy in Tehran, Iran.
* Between 1982-1991, ten Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon.
* In 1983, a Hezbollah suicide bomber attacked the U.S. Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, killing 63 people.
* Later that year, another suicide bomber attacked the U.S. marine barracks in Beirut, killing 241 U.S. marines and injuring over 100 more.
* Terrorists also bombed the U.S. Embassy annex in Kuwait in 1983, killing six and injuring over 80 others.
* In 1984, there was another suicide bombing of the U.S. Embassy compound in Beirut, killing 24 people.
* Later that year, Hezbollah hijacked Kuwait Airways flight 221, and killed two American officials from the U.S. Agency for International Development when their demands to release the 17 terrorists who had bombed the U.S. Embassy in Kuwait were not met.
* In 1985, Hezbollah hijacked TWA flight 847, first to Lebanon and then to Algiers, where they held the passengers hostage for 17 days. Again, they demanded the release of the terrorists who had bombed the U.S. Embassy in Kuwait, and shot a U.S. Navy diver when their demands were not met.
* Later that year, the PLO hijacked the Achille Lauro, an Italian cruise ship, and killed an American tourist when their demands for the release of PLO terrorists were not met.
* In 1986, TWA flight 840 was bombed just before landing in Athens, Greece, killing four people who were sucked out of the hole caused by the explosion.
* In 1988, Pan Am flight 103 from London to NY was blown up over Lockerbie, Scotland, killing 259 passengers and 11 people on the ground.
* In 1993, a Muslim sniper opened fire on the CIA complex in Langley, VA, killing two CIA employees and injuring three others.
* That same year, a car bomb was planted in the garage under the World Trade Center.
* In 1995, a car bomb in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia killed five Americans.
* In 1996, Hezbollah bombed the U.S. military complex in Riyadh, killing 19 Americans and injuring hundreds more.
* In 1998, Al Qaeda bombed the U.S. Embassies in both Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, killing a total of 223 people and injuring over 4,000.
* In 2000, Al Qaeda bombed the USS Cole harbored in Aden, Yemen, killing 17 U.S. sailors and injuring 39.
* In 2001, they destroyed the World Trade Center, killing 3,000 civilians, and attacked the U.S. Pentagon.

Chronology of Islamic Terrorism Against the U.S. Government is Not Your Daddy

Ignoring them for 30 years, hasn't worked so hot.

Yes Chanel, because we all know Michelle Malkin is the go-to person on the subject of Islam. Or maybe, just maybe, you should stop listening to fear mongers like Michelle Malkin.

You're automatically making the assumption that all of those terrorist attacks were made because Islam is at war with us. In reality, all of those attacks were done by Muslim extremists. Though maybe you should educate yourself as to why Iran took those hostages in '79.

Give you a hint:

Go to google, type in Iran Shah 1953 and go to the first link that comes up. After that, go to google again and type in SAVAK. Click on that first link.

You're welcome.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Fuck Islam. I think over the last 1500 years they have established they convert by the sword and seek to control the world in any way possible.

I think in the last 1500 years they have established their MO, which is to first befriend, then oppress, those they see as enemies..and they see anyone who is not Muslim as an enemy.

I think over the last 1500 years they have proven that they habitually and institutionally abuse children, women, and people of different religions., and that they can justify any vile behavior with their koran.

Fuck them.

Just like Christians did fight major bloody battles under them, so did Muslims.
There were even Muslim dynasties, which solely did fought other Muslim dynasties not coming in touch with any other faith.

I really question your knowledge in history, because you make very weak arguments over a period - as you say - of 1500 years in 5 text lines.

Yes Chanel, because we all know Michelle Malkin is the go-to person on the subject of Islam. Or maybe, just maybe, you should stop listening to fear mongers like Michelle Malkin.

You're automatically making the assumption that all of those terrorist attacks were made because Islam is at war with us. In reality, all of those attacks were done by Muslim extremists. Though maybe you should educate yourself as to why Iran took those hostages in '79.

Give you a hint:

Go to google, type in Iran Shah 1953 and go to the first link that comes up. After that, go to google again and type in SAVAK. Click on that first link.

You're welcome.

You're an idiot, and gosh there are an awful lot of Muslim extremists.

But then, you consider the majority of the American public to be "extremist" as well, lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-9JpRytCx0]YouTube - Muslims Celebrating 9/11[/ame]

You're an idiot, and gosh there are an awful lot of Muslim extremists.

But then, you consider the majority of the American public to be "extremist" as well, lol.

There are a good number of extremists that happen to be Muslim, yes. I don't consider the majority of the American public to be extremist, so I don't know where you're pulling that from. I assume your ass.

"We are not at war with the Afghani people, and we are not at war with Islam, which most Americans respect as a religion of peace." -- George W. Bush, 9/16/01

fucking commie, kenyan bastard

:rofl:

Fuck them.

There were even Muslim dynasties, which solely did fought other Muslim dynasties not coming in touch with any other faith.

I really question your knowledge in history, because you make very weak arguments over a period - as you say - of 1500 years in 5 text lines.

"I think we'd all be more interested in looking at [violence of other religions] and looking at life of Moses and what the Old Testament teaches if Jews [and Christians] were flying planes into skyscrapers, shouting 'Allahu akbar,' slaughtering thousands of innocent Americans."
Ann Coulter, 11-26-02

"The little darlings brandish placards with typical Religion of Peace slogans, such as 'Behead Those Who Insult Islam,' 'Europe, you will pay, extermination is on the way,' and 'Butcher those who mock Islam.' They warn Europe of their own impending 9/11 with sighs that say 'Europe: Your 9/11 will come'- which is ironic, because they almost had me convinced the Jews were behind the 9/11 attack."
Ann Coulter, 2-08-06

Last edited:
"I think we'd all be more interested in looking at [violence of other religions] and looking at life of Moses and what the Old Testament teaches if Jews [and Christians] were flying planes into skyscrapers, shouting 'Allahu akbar,' slaughtering thousands of innocent Americans."
Ann Coulter, 11-26-02

Yes, I too would like to know what the Old Testament teaches about flying airplanes into buildings. Which verse is that?

Ann Coulter, 11-26-02

Yes, I too would like to know what the Old Testament teaches about flying airplanes into buildings. Which verse is that?

There is a footnote to it, just under the sura in the Qran that outlines same.

Try not to be clever...it hardly suits you.

Fuck them.

Ann Coulter, 11-26-02

"The little darlings brandish placards with typical Religion of Peace slogans, such as 'Behead Those Who Insult Islam,' 'Europe, you will pay, extermination is on the way,' and 'Butcher those who mock Islam.' They warn Europe of their own impending 9/11 with sighs that say 'Europe: Your 9/11 will come'- which is ironic, because they almost had me convinced the Jews were behind the 9/11 attack."
Ann Coulter, 2-08-06

petty_tom.jpg

what a beauty she is, inside and out

There is a footnote to it, just under the sura in the Qran that outlines same.

Try not to be clever...it hardly suits you.

I'll make you a deal, I'll stop trying to be clever if you stop pretending that you're intelligent. Deal? :thup:

Considering the Old Testament says to kill nonbelievers, I think Miss Coulter and yourself should go back and read what you supposedly think you have knowledge of.

Forum List

Back