AS AMERICANS WAKE UP TO BEING LIED TO, Support For Trump’s Tax Plan Soars

That number will go up dramatically next month when people actually see more money in their pay checks
yeah, they'll be over the moon trying to decide whether to buy a ferrari or vacation on the riviera with that extra $12/ week.

of course that yuge increase in take home pay goes away in a few years, but so what?

you don't have to be a moron to think this is a good deal for the middle class, but it definitely makes it easier
it works out to be more than $1000 a year for most families

that is real money and will help people

plus; we are seeing more investment and more growth from corporations, which means more jobs

we are at full employment right now - best jobs numbers since 1973

best employment numbers in 45 years

keep elling yourself that more money and more opportunities don't make a difference if it helps you sleep at night...

"As Americans Wake Up To Being Lied To..."

It's about d@mn time!

As Americans Wake Up To Being Lied To, Support For Trump’s Tax Plan Soars

"Americans’ support for the recently signed Republican tax reform bill is soaring, growing nine percent in favorability since Christmas.

Forty-six percent of Americans either strongly or somewhat approve of the law as of early January, compared to just 37 percent when the bill was entering the final stages of debate in late December, The New York Times
reported Tuesday.

Americans are also becoming increasingly optimistic when evaluating their own finances and the overall economy. Increased optimism is likely due to large stock market gains, increasing economic growth and other positive economic indicators.

Big business leaders are also increasingly positive about the state and future of the American economy.

The U.S. economy grew at a 3.2 percent annual rate in the third quarter of 2017, posting the best back-to-back quarterly growth rates in three years. Strong growth is only expected to continue, as some economists are anticipating stronger fourth-quarter growth figures following the passage of the GOP tax reform bill."

'Fear-Mongering' is best used at election time because it causes people to vote for those using it. By the time the truth comes out and people figure out they were DUPED, their vote has already been cast, and the 'Fear-Monger'-ers are in office. Democrats, driven by their hate for the President, miscalculated and engaged in Fear-Mongering with more to lose than they had to gain.

In fact, they gained NOTHING and instead, as the article states, the 'partisan false prophets' lost credibility.
Another HUGE nail in the coffin of the media...they picked a bad time to lie! Mid Terms are only 10 months away!

Good article...the MSM lies are not working. Neither is the demoquacks hateful rhetoric

CNN airs Ohio DEMOCRAT voters praising Trump: ‘Better than I ever would have dreamed’
Ohio voters are weighing in on President Donald Trump’s job performance during his first year in office, and it’s clear most are giving him a thumbs up.

On Fox & friends’ “Buckeye State Breakfast with Friends,” a reporter spoke with folks at Momma’s West Main Café in Hillsboro, Ohio, an area where 76 percent of voters backed Trump in 2016.

The editor of the local newspaper invited the television station to “Trump country” to talk to voters.

Sue, who works at Walmart, explained how important the recent tax cuts were to her and others in Hillsboro.

“Well, for one thing, it’s a very, very big deal,” Sue said of $1,000 bonuses for Walmart employees, which the company credited to tax cuts. “When you work for a company and they want to give you a $1,000 check just because the president gave us a tax break, to me it’s a big deal.”

Sue clearly does not appreciate House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s reference to the bonuses as “crumbs.”

“We’ve been called deplorables and everything else,” she said, a reference to Hillary Clinton’s disparaging remarks about Trump supporters during the 2016 campaign.

“This deplorable appreciates those bread crumbs,” Sue said to an applause in the diner. “The disrespect our president has been shown really bothers me. I’ve prayed about it many, many times. I wasn’t an Obama fan, but I never treated him with disrespect. No matter who your president is, he deserves respect.”

CNN airs Ohio DEMOCRAT voters praising Trump: 'Better than I ever would have dreamed' - The American Mirror

Americans are also becoming increasingly optimistic when evaluating their own finances and the overall economy. Increased optimism is likely due to large stock market gains, increasing economic growth and other positive economic indicators.

Big business leaders are also increasingly positive about the state and future of the American economy.

The U.S. economy grew at a 3.2 percent annual rate in the third quarter of 2017, posting the best back-to-back quarterly growth rates in three years. Strong growth is only expected to continue, as some economists are anticipating stronger fourth-quarter growth figures following the passage of the GOP tax reform bill."

What a load of horse shit.

Q2 and Q3 have literally NOTHING to do with tax-cut bill that got finalized and passed months after Q3 and probably nothing significant to do with anything Trump has done either.

In 2014 we posted negative GDP growth Q1 followed by back-to-back 4.5% and 5.0% annualized GDP growth that was followed up by more tame growth over next two years.

There is also absolutely nothing about 2 consecutive Qs of growth that necessitate repeat performance going forward and tax-cut effects are fairly mild over the baseline that could be headed into a slow down for all we know.

Good article...the MSM lies are not working. Neither is the demoquacks hateful rhetoric

CNN airs Ohio DEMOCRAT voters praising Trump: ‘Better than I ever would have dreamed’
Ohio voters are weighing in on President Donald Trump’s job performance during his first year in office, and it’s clear most are giving him a thumbs up.

On Fox & friends’ “Buckeye State Breakfast with Friends,” a reporter spoke with folks at Momma’s West Main Café in Hillsboro, Ohio, an area where 76 percent of voters backed Trump in 2016.

The editor of the local newspaper invited the television station to “Trump country” to talk to voters.

Sue, who works at Walmart, explained how important the recent tax cuts were to her and others in Hillsboro.

“Well, for one thing, it’s a very, very big deal,” Sue said of $1,000 bonuses for Walmart employees, which the company credited to tax cuts. “When you work for a company and they want to give you a $1,000 check just because the president gave us a tax break, to me it’s a big deal.”

Sue clearly does not appreciate House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s reference to the bonuses as “crumbs.”

“We’ve been called deplorables and everything else,” she said, a reference to Hillary Clinton’s disparaging remarks about Trump supporters during the 2016 campaign.

“This deplorable appreciates those bread crumbs,” Sue said to an applause in the diner. “The disrespect our president has been shown really bothers me. I’ve prayed about it many, many times. I wasn’t an Obama fan, but I never treated him with disrespect. No matter who your president is, he deserves respect.”

CNN airs Ohio DEMOCRAT voters praising Trump: 'Better than I ever would have dreamed' - The American Mirror

Praise the lord for the bread crumbs corporations are throwing at their workers while they spend most of the extra money on stock buy-backs and America's debt is shooting up by yet another Trillion?

Wal-Mart buybacks suggest growth options becoming limited: Former Wal-Mart US CEO

Better than you have ever dreamed? :rolleyes: What a fucking ignoramus.

New Topics

Forum List

Back