As always, we have looters taking advantage of Florence victims

They should be shot on sight.

Pieces of garbage

"Looters" caught as Hurricane Florence hits North Carolina
What is their race? I have a bet going on.
I am sure most of them were black obviously...except for these two..
justice-william-harris.jpg

devin-keither-harris-1.jpg

But I am sure they are just a couple of young kids just being young kids...not like blacks, its their culture to steal...

Have you ever noticed that it seems like white kids who do mass murder like Dylan roof are somehow captureed unharmed. But unarmed black kids just walking down the street can be shot dead in the back?
I remember US message board Republicans calling Trevon Martin all kinds of nasty filthy names but I don’t remember them ever saying anything bad about Dylan roof who shot nine people in a church. Course all the people he shot were black.

Pieces of garbage

But I am sure they are just a couple of young kids just being young kids...not like blacks, its their culture to steal...

Have you ever noticed that it seems like white kids who do mass murder like Dylan roof are somehow captureed unharmed. But unarmed black kids just walking down the street can be shot dead in the back?
I remember US message board Republicans calling Trevon Martin all kinds of nasty filthy names but I don’t remember them ever saying anything bad about Dylan roof who shot nine people in a church. Course all the people he shot were black.
Dylan and Trayvon both deserved death. Now you dont need to go around saying you never heard anyone saying anything bad about him.

Pieces of garbage

Treyvon was a piece of shit criminal. He chose that life which means he chose how he would die. Good riddance.

They shoot looters on sight in less advanced cultures. Of course when the looters are the Cops like they were in New Orleans it's every man for himself.

I can't imagine any material thing being worth taking a human life.

Good I’ll be over tomorrow to get all your stuff, just leave cash and jewelry on counter, and thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back