as always we got it backwards

Borat

Rookie
Oct 27, 2009
the best and brightest students are obligated to sit in class and listen to lectures from some doofus who simply decided that he didn't want to fight for jobs in the real world and decided to take a union job babbling as a teacher.

then we sit around and wonder why does education suck ? well for one thing because education was never supposed to not suck ( but this is a completely separate topic that i won't get into here ). in this thread i simply wanted to offer a solution to the problem.

instead of students being obligated to learn it is the teachers that should be obligated to teach. teachers should be DRAFTED the same way soldiers are when the country is attacked.

only the most successful people should be drafted to teach and only people with at least 10 years of experience working in the REAL WORLD.

so somebody like bill gates might get drafted. he would then be given a choice where and what he wanted to teach but he wouldn't be given a choice whether or not he wanted to teach.

the job would only be part time such that a person would be able to continue with his real-life career ( as it should be recognized that teaching is not and cannot be a career any more than writing on an online forum can be considered a career ) and there would be NO PAY. there would be tax breaks however.

so bill gates maybe would choose to go back to Harvard to teach there. NOBODY should be exempt from this mazafaka. Bill Clinton might be drafted and he would teach pimpology. Lower level people would end up teaching high schools etc, but there wouldn't be a single teacher in ANY school no matter how shitty who wasn't objectively successful in life prior to becoming a teacher.

students on the other hand would NOT be required to attend school. if you would rather sell crack than be in class - knock yourself out.

you see real learning only comes from curiosity. you cannot be forced to learn any more than you can be forced to love. we have this horrible illusion that we can take the stupidest people and force the most intelligent people to learn from them. this is absurd. it doesn't work because it cannot work.

it is the stupid people who crave to teach. intelligent people crave to learn. intelligent people don't need to be forced to learn and stupid people won't learn anyway. intelligent people however have better things to do that teach others therefore teaching should in fact be compulsory.

without good teachers like without a good army the nation is fucked. a powerful nation like ours can afford not to draft soldiers because we already have the most powerful military in the world. but our education is shit and unless we do what i say in 50 years China will stomp all over us economically. then they will buy our own military to enslave us.

• Banned
So we should throw away the Constitution when we educate our kids.

Nice.

Thomas Jefferson said that every citizen should be a solider.

I think saying that every citizen should be a teacher is not far from that spirit.

So we should throw away the Constitution when we educate our kids.

Nice.

Thomas Jefferson said that every citizen should be a solider.

I think saying that every citizen should be a teacher is not far from that spirit.

Jefferson didn't say every citizens should be FORCED to be a soldier.

Our nation is based upoin the foundation of law. Are you saying that the government should be able to treat the law like a buffet and pick only the pieces that they like?

the best and brightest students are obligated to sit in class and listen to lectures from some doofus who simply decided that he didn't want to fight for jobs in the real world and decided to take a union job babbling as a teacher.

then we sit around and wonder why does education suck ? well for one thing because education was never supposed to not suck ( but this is a completely separate topic that i won't get into here ). in this thread i simply wanted to offer a solution to the problem.

instead of students being obligated to learn it is the teachers that should be obligated to teach. teachers should be DRAFTED the same way soldiers are when the country is attacked.

only the most successful people should be drafted to teach and only people with at least 10 years of experience working in the REAL WORLD.

so somebody like bill gates might get drafted. he would then be given a choice where and what he wanted to teach but he wouldn't be given a choice whether or not he wanted to teach.

the job would only be part time such that a person would be able to continue with his real-life career ( as it should be recognized that teaching is not and cannot be a career any more than writing on an online forum can be considered a career ) and there would be NO PAY. there would be tax breaks however.

so bill gates maybe would choose to go back to Harvard to teach there. NOBODY should be exempt from this mazafaka. Bill Clinton might be drafted and he would teach pimpology. Lower level people would end up teaching high schools etc, but there wouldn't be a single teacher in ANY school no matter how shitty who wasn't objectively successful in life prior to becoming a teacher.

students on the other hand would NOT be required to attend school. if you would rather sell crack than be in class - knock yourself out.

you see real learning only comes from curiosity. you cannot be forced to learn any more than you can be forced to love. we have this horrible illusion that we can take the stupidest people and force the most intelligent people to learn from them. this is absurd. it doesn't work because it cannot work.

it is the stupid people who crave to teach. intelligent people crave to learn. intelligent people don't need to be forced to learn and stupid people won't learn anyway. intelligent people however have better things to do that teach others therefore teaching should in fact be compulsory.

without good teachers like without a good army the nation is fucked. a powerful nation like ours can afford not to draft soldiers because we already have the most powerful military in the world. but our education is shit and unless we do what i say in 50 years China will stomp all over us economically. then they will buy our own military to enslave us.
What are you, 4th silliest poster in Khazikstan?

The STATE should not be telling anybody to do anything, let along drafting people and forcing them into a profession.

• Banned

The STATE should not be telling anybody to do anything, let along drafting people and forcing them into a profession.

Xeni would you deny that if tomorrow we were attacked by China most able men would be drafted to fight ?

The government has the right to draft. Anyone who disagrees does not understand the Constitution. I think we need to start a draft for teachers, and we begin with Xenophon. Of course, Xeno would flunk out immediately. OK, that leaves us si modo. Hmmm . . . this is not going to work; otherwise, we will end up with a word full of doofi.

Like everything else in life, you get what you pay for.

The best teachers go to the school districts that pay the most.

Simple as that.

i am curious.....are you currently in school...what level....

i seriously doubt this claim as the best and brightest know they are not obligated to sit anywhere and can choose who they listen to....

Last edited:
Would you allow this guy alone with your children?

borat_cannes_2.jpg

Sincerely,

A Public High School Teacher

Xeni would you deny that if tomorrow we were attacked by China most able men would be drafted to fight ?

No, we would be trying to discover fire as massive fallout from the nuclear exchange kills the earth.

The government has the right to draft. Anyone who disagrees does not understand the Constitution. I think we need to start a draft for teachers, and we begin with Xenophon. Of course, Xeno would flunk out immediately. OK, that leaves us si modo. Hmmm . . . this is not going to work; otherwise, we will end up with a word full of doofi.
You really are clueless, there is no Constitutional right to draft teachers.

You also appear to be an outright Stalinist, wanting 'the state' to draft people to fill jobs.

how come Asian immigrant kids do so well in our education system? could it be because the parents get involved and make education more of a priority over sports, tv, shows, jonas bros, and other crap that kids are into and the parents coddle them over? American parents , for the most part,dont sit down and help educate their children or stress its importance enough, they want to just push them on the teachers and then want to blame the teachers and their union when their spoiled over privileged child turns out to be dumber than a bag of rocks.

i am curious.....are you currently in school...what level....

i seriously doubt this claim as the best and brightest know they are not obligated to sit anywhere and can choose who they listen to....

don't the kids get picked up by cops if they are found cutting classes ?

what choice do they have ?

i am not in school. i'm 28.

how come Asian immigrant kids do so well in our education system? could it be because the parents get involved and make education more of a priority over sports, tv, shows, jonas bros, and other crap that kids are into and the parents coddle them over? American parents , for the most part,dont sit down and help educate their children or stress its importance enough, they want to just push them on the teachers and then want to blame the teachers and their union when their spoiled over privileged child turns out to be dumber than a bag of rocks.

i also did well in your fucking system.

too bad the system has nothing to do with real world.

i wish education had something to do with real life - which it would if teachers came from the real world instead of the academia.

instead now i will have to educate myself in skills actually useful in life after getting degrees that only teach formulas.

Last edited:

You also appear to be an outright Stalinist, wanting 'the state' to draft people to fill jobs.

so you see a problem with drafting teachers but don't see a problem with essentially drafting students ?

so you see a problem with drafting teachers but don't see a problem with essentially drafting students ?
Police don't pick up students and haven't for years, and you just stated you can't tell the difference between Children and adults.

You move up to 2nd silliest poster in Khazikstan.

Police don't pick up students and haven't for years, and you just stated you can't tell the difference between Children and adults.

no sonny boy you are the silliest person is Kazakhstan because it is you who doesn't know the difference.

the difference is so-called children can't vote and so-called adults can.

if you lived in time of slavery you would be patting yourself on the back for knowing the difference between a negroe and a man.

there are kids who graduate college at age 10 and there are adults who can't read by the time they die. yet a kid with a masters degree wouldn't be allowed to vote and an an adult that can't read would be. maybe you think this distinction isn't more arbitrary than black/white or maybe you just like to have power over your kids just like we used to have power over negroes.

Last edited:

Just keep using that high grade shit you're smoking sunshine. At least you will be happy in that small convaluted world of yours. Maybe you'll get drafted, but it clearly won't be as a teacher.

no sonny boy you are the silliest person is Kazakhstan because it is you who doesn't know the difference.

the difference is so-called children can't vote and so-called adults can.

if you lived in time of slavery you would be patting yourself on the back for knowing the difference between a negroe and a man.

there are kids who graduate college at age 10 and there are adults who can't read by the time they die. yet a kid with a masters degree wouldn't be allowed to vote and an an adult that can't read would be. maybe you think this distinction isn't more arbitrary than black/white or maybe you just like to have power over your kids just like we used to have power over negroes.
You are now #1 silliest poster in Khazikstan.

Again, you can't seem to tell the difference between minors and adults.

No pocket party for you.

Forum List

Back