As a white person, you are in NO place to speak

well , if you hang around my neighborhood looking all suspicios i'm calling the cops on you IM2 .

whitepowerblackpower.jpg

Only a retard thinks these are the same thing. But this is USMB, home to faithful stormfront and daily stormer readers.
OK Einstein... tell me how they're different...

"As a white person, born with incredible and impeccable, unearned privilege, you have NO place to speak on issues of race and racism.

"You were born on third base. Acknowledge it and rectify it by working on behalf of people of color."

What do you think of this quote that some progressives, liberals, and Democrats say to white Americans everyday?
Who said that?

This is what white liberals teach in the schools, colleges, workplace, etc.
How do you know? Where did you get the quote? Who said it?

I have no idea if Grover made up those quotes or not.....

But I have personally had people say this to me. "You are a white male so you can't speak on these things".

I've had someone say that to me, in reference to hard times, paying bills, growing up with difficulty, and so on.

Me and that person are still friends by the way, but I told her "so all the pain and suffering I've gone through doesn't matter? All struggles and near bankruptcy doesn't matter? My opinion about all the troubles I've gone through in life, is irrelevant to you because I'm white, and have balls?"

And that really is what people believe. I'm convinced. You have no place to speak, because you have privilege. Never mind my 'privilege' is to have the same crappy job as her, and drive an 16 year old junker car, and so on.

Left-wingers really believe that. I've seen it too many times. They couldn't care about your opinion, unless you are one of them, or one of the special groups.

“I contend that the cry of "Black Power" is, at bottom, a reaction to the reluctance of white power to make the kind of changes necessary to make justice a reality for the Negro. I think that we've got to see that a riot is the language of the unheard. And, what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the economic plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years."

Martin Luther King Jr.— "60 Minutes" interview, 1966

Martin Luther King, Jr., the radical: 9 MLK quotes the media won’...

....anything the blacks say is to be taken with a grain of salt/laughed at/taken as not thought out/etc
figure-coi-2.png

One should never need apologize for one's race ,no matter how vile and repugnant their history may be

You don't see this happening with (example after example) do you?

~S~

"White Privilege" is a diversionary tactic. It was invented recently when Conservatives (mainly "white") pointed out that the wretched state of African Americans (referencing, for example Black average household incomes) in this country can be COMPLETELY explained by cultural factors entirely unrelated to racism. For example, no racist is responsible for the 70+% of Black kids being born ojt of wedlock. Racism doesn't explain Blacks dropping out of school, Black criminality, Black substance abuse, and on and on and on.

Further, the Race Pimps are unable to point to specific, significant examples of effective racist acts by whites against Blacks.

So "White Privilege" was invented. It is intangible, unprovable, unconscious, and insidious. There is no denying it or defending the accusation. It just is...

...Bullshit, on steroids. Go sell this manure where someone might actually buy it. College campus, perhaps?

Being black, I think I can more accurately state what racism causes than a white person who never has had to deal with it. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Besides, a white person created the term and described the exact circumstances that make up white privilege.

Well, you're the biggest fucking racist on the board, so that does make your sleazy KKK ass a bit of an authority on the subject.

"As a white person, born with incredible and impeccable, unearned privilege, you have NO place to speak on issues of race and racism.

"You were born on third base. Acknowledge it and rectify it by working on behalf of people of color."

What do you think of this quote that some progressives, liberals, and Democrats say to white Americans everyday?

I think whites can't tell us that white racism doesn't exist or that it is a thing of the past and long gone. Funny how this attempt at race baiting is being used here because there are whites who are well respected for their views on race. Generally they are attacked by so called "white Americans'..
What does your reply have to do with the topic?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

I think responsible Americans should listen to all our neighbors sharing thoughts and concerns...

"The buffoonery remains at an all time high" ~Oshay Duke Jackson, creator & CEO of Negromanosphere.com, popular YouTube and Patreon social commentator, as well as American medical student studying abroad.

Have my fellow group members ever listened to apparent reasonably responsible Americans sharing their thoughts and concerns about issues affecting our black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

During this 14:00 broadcast Mr. ODJ shares thoughts and concerns, as well as SOLUTIONS focused on improving the Quality of Life for many black or American citizens of African descent.

"The Man Got His Foot On My Neck" Published on Nov 12, 2018 by Oshay Duke Jackson

Paranoia:

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect

pro black HATE.jpg

Forum List

Back