As a Tea Party member I am in mourning

Firehorse

Free Thinker
Sep 4, 2011
Apparently, without much fanfare, my fellow beloved (cough cough) countrymen known as the Occupy Wallstreet Movement has, sadly passed away without so much as an obit in the local media.

I fear for the country knowing that this spontaneous eruption of patriotism from the vagabond and bong crowd has died off ... Maybe it took one to many hits? Maybe it came across some bad shrooms, maybe the exposure to their own poo (for throwing purposes. Don't laugh) left them with some fatal sickness ... Regardless, the news will not be the same without their antics

RIP OWS

Apparently, without much fanfare, my fellow beloved (cough cough) countrymen known as the Occupy Wallstreet Movement has, sadly passed away without so much as an obit in the local media.

I fear for the country knowing that this spontaneous eruption of patriotism from the vagabond and bong crowd has died off ... Maybe it took one to many hits? Maybe it came across some bad shrooms, maybe the exposure to their own poo (for throwing purposes. Don't laugh) left them with some fatal sickness ... Regardless, the news will not be the same without their antics

RIP OWS

Rumor has it that they're out in the desert doing peyote.
I heard one say that we shouldn't knock it until we tried it. :eusa_whistle:

RIP OWS

I always thought they would come back out for the summer. I guess they just didnt have the ability to focus on thier message, whatever it was at a given moment.

RIP OWS

Rumor has it that they're out in the desert doing peyote.
I heard one say that we shouldn't knock it until we tried it. :eusa_whistle:

That Burning Man thing this week?

RIP OWS

I get your drift...and of course we don't miss the losers and anarchists.....

...but where is the vaunted Fourth Estate, holding Obama, Pelosi, et. al.'s feet to the fire, for encouraging these pre-felons?

How are they allowed to walk away unscathed....

RIP OWS

I get your drift...and of course we don't miss the losers and anarchists.....

...but where is the vaunted Fourth Estate, holding Obama, Pelosi, et. al.'s feet to the fire, for encouraging these pre-felons?

How are they allowed to walk away unscathed....

They were too jazzed up reporting on tea party members holding anti-communist signs and felt that was a more serious crime than the OWS activities, such as theft, assault, rape and a murder or two.

Does anyone know what the OWS message was? The initial list of demands was all about the things they wanted for free. After that, the only message seemed to be, "What a nice city park..........................for me to poop on."

If any of them had a brain .... Well .... He wouldnt have been a OWSer, he would have been a Tea Partyer

They were here in Charlotte protesting for the DNC, but they didn't get much attention. The CMPD kicked them out of the park they were camping in this morning.

Forum List

Back